Back in Black

yes I am close to you... relatively anyhow. I haven't been up to Ball State in a long time. I used to live in Kokomo and go party there with some friends. I live in Indy now.

I'll get around to replying to PMs and such in a little bit. Right now it's time for more pictures! I get asked a lot what I do for work, and I wait tables (no shame! I'm a college student). The next question is do I show cleavage, etc. to get tips. Well, not exactly. So I've decided to post some pictures of me right when I get off work. Nothing fancy, but it will work! :)

PS. My shirt is black. I have a terrible webcam.

Yummy! The at-work look is cute, but the after-work is smokin! Could you get any hotter?

yes I am close to you... relatively anyhow. I haven't been up to Ball State in a long time. I used to live in Kokomo and go party there with some friends. I live in Indy now.

Ahh. I visit Indy a lot, actually. My best friend lives off of Meridian at 96th.

This should be pretty easy for you to find someone to do this. Such a chore and all :)

I just did it myself! WHO NEEDS MEN? Lol. I did have some help locating the pics though!

I'll be looking forward to that! Would love to see a video as well ;)

Haha, I don't know about video. Maybe a webcam show (;

panties in my mouth? oh yeah...

(; It's a free lace thong. Hell yeah, I'm in.

Yummy! The at-work look is cute, but the after-work is smokin! Could you get any hotter?

Thanksss :) I don't think I'm hot, but ya know. I'm a little crazy.

Ahh. I visit Indy a lot, actually. My best friend lives off of Meridian at 96th.

I just did it myself! WHO NEEDS MEN? Lol. I did have some help locating the pics though!

Good thing I kinda dig 'a little crazy' chicks :D I'll PM you the index as soon as I can get it finished. Got to figure out where what I did stopped lol

Well you don't need us at all judging by sleeping beauty's attraction to you ;) I think you two would make out jussstt fine. lol.

I work really close to 96th. Right by US69.

we should talk more... if you don't mind talking to an older man. What's your yahoo iD?

Good thing I kinda dig 'a little crazy' chicks :D I'll PM you the index as soon as I can get it finished. Got to figure out where what I did stopped lol

I made one myself! But thanks though!

I hear its a nice town..

I love Indy! Bars galore!

Yes, please! Anytime :)

Haha, I'm on yahoo (;

Well you don't need us at all judging by sleeping beauty's attraction to you ;) I think you two would make out jussstt fine. lol.

:p I'm gonna get with her! She just doesn't know it yet.

very sexy photos

Thanks, love!

haha i don't think you will find any opposition. Unless you are into that :devil: haha

What if I am? (;

Wish I'd seen this before I got too far into it LOL!! Oh well. No worries.

And yes, you're hot! Don't think otherwise

Aww, sorry! Is yours better than mine? Lol.

Cool ill be there for a week this summer

Oh boy!

Indy is fun! I can show you around a bit, depending on when you're here!

I'll get around to replying to PMs and such in a little bit. Right now it's time for more pictures! I get asked a lot what I do for work, and I wait tables (no shame! I'm a college student). The next question is do I show cleavage, etc. to get tips. Well, not exactly. So I've decided to post some pictures of me right when I get off work. Nothing fancy, but it will work! :)

PS. My shirt is black. I have a terrible webcam.

Fabulous boobs. I am an ass-man, but you and SB with both your great knockers, are well on the way to converting me to a tit-man.

Last edited:
attachment.php

q2HLa.gif

Back