What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for my g/f to come home. It's almost 4:30 AM and the bars close at 2:00 AM. Should I be concerned? :confused:

Getting ready to go to work. I set an alarm for 6 today as it's my turn for the morning schedule, only for them to ring in and say I've been moved to the afternoon slot. I managed to get some chores done early and be proactive, but now I'm tired and have to drag myself through what is going to be a very long eight hours.

Welp. It's not really something to complain about, but it's what I'm doing/thinking of right now! (whilst draining a pot of coffee)

Glad to see you went, FHD. Breathing troubles are not something to second guess yourself about. It's good to hear everything worked out alright.

Glad to hear you're better. Did they say what was the problem?

WAIDRN: Reading Cherribo's SRP and considering adding her to my writers list. :)

Bronchitis. Gave me a steroid IV, some stronger anti-biotics and some oral steroids to take and a nebulizer treatment. Isn't surprising that it ended up being brochitis. I have been sick for about 2 weeks now.

Bronchitis. Gave me a steroid IV, some stronger anti-biotics and some oral steroids to take and a nebulizer treatment. Isn't surprising that it ended up being brochitis. I have been sick for about 2 weeks now.

Yeah, since Christmas, right? Well, i hope you get better soon. :kiss:

Bronchitis is one of the many things going around. I work in a hospital, and though I'm in the surgical department....everyone is sick lol. But it sounds like you have a fair amount of drugs, so hopefully you'll feel better soon :)

Yeah, since Christmas, right? Well, i hope you get better soon. :kiss:

Yeah. I thought I got off lucky last year. Turns out I was saving all the illness for the end of the year! >.<

Bronchitis is one of the many things going around. I work in a hospital, and though I'm in the surgical department....everyone is sick lol. But it sounds like you have a fair amount of drugs, so hopefully you'll feel better soon :)

Yeah, apparently when I got to the hospital (which was like 2 am mind you) they didn't have any beds left. It has been a really bad year for the flu from everything I have been hearing. Thank you for the well wishes!

Having beds is a problem for any hospital. I've seen patients finish surgery and have to wake up/recover in the OR because there were no beds to send them to. It's sad, actually :( You're very welcome.

Having beds is a problem for any hospital. I've seen patients finish surgery and have to wake up/recover in the OR because there were no beds to send them to. It's sad, actually :( You're very welcome.

Last time I had to go there I waited for almost 2 hours before they got me a bed. I spent that time bleeding from a huge gash in my finger. I had a home made tourniquet made out of a belt because I couldn't stop the bleeding. By the time they saw me I barely was able to walk to the room under my own power. They always seem under staffed/equipped. I imagine a lot of hospitals run under the same problems though.

Glad to hear you have stuffs to make you better!

hugs

WAIDRN? Enjoying homemade pizzas!

licks lips

WAIDRN?

Just woke up.
Do not WANT to be awake but I am, nonetheless.
SO now I am going back to work on the Madrigal piece~
in the hopes that I get it up, today.

WAIDRN: Reading Cherribo's SRP and considering adding her to my writers list. :)

Why thank you!:heart: I'll have to check you out too. I'm making a dramatic return* to SRP with some lovely people again.

*might be an exaggeration

@Firmhanded_Daddy: Just read over the posts and thought I'd say get well soon! Bronchitis isn't nice at all. :(

WAIDRN: Cooking dinner and drowning in coffee. Work shift = done, but it was a slog. Weekend incoming!

Trying to find a new home for our two dogs. Just learned that our baby boy is allergic to them and they have to go.

Fucking sucks. I love those bastard dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back