Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not today but a did a few days ago. I'm bi and about 2 or 3 years ago I met another bi guy my age and we got together a few times for mutual cock sucking sessions. We were very comfortable with each each other and thus our sessions were very relaxed and enjoyable. We always met at my house because I lived alone and he lived with his daughter. However, in time my daughter moved in with me and thus we stopped getting together due to the lack of a venue.

Two months ago he contacted me. His daughter was away and he had the place to himself. He invited me over and it was nice reconnecting with him. A few days ago, another opportunity arose and he invited me over. When I arrived, he was wearing sweat pants and a tee shirt. The couch was covered with a bed sheet in anticipation. He offered me a beer as I kicked off my shoes and sat on the couch. He sat in a chair opposite me and we chatted a bit as he dropped his sweats and started to play with himself. His cock is big -- larger than mine --- and I just watched him get hard. It looked delicious. I knelled down in front of him and started licking his shaft from his balls to the tip. He slid to the edge of his seat so that I could have better access and get his dick in my mouth. I love the way his cock feels in my mouth and I wanted to take him as deeply as I could. I told him I wanted him to lay on his side on the couch. I took my pants off as he positioned himself as requested and I proceeded to give him an awesome blow job. After a few minutes he announced that it was my turn and I stood up and fed him my cock. He eagerly returned the favor. He then asked me to lie on the couch on my back. He climbed on top of me in a 69 position and started fucking my mouth as i had my hands on his ass. He could tell I was about to cum as took me fully in his mouth as I released. He sucked me until I couldn't take it anymore. He then got up, still straddling me and began to furiously jerk off. I couldn't see anything other than the crack of his ass but I felt his hot rain as he came all over me. I could feel his spurts land on my belly and chest. He got up and I looked down and saw that I was covered with his cum -- I couldn't believe how much he had in him.

We then sat around naked and had another beer.

hi i will be in about 15 mins i have aq guy comming over he is much younger than me but he liked my pics so i agreed to meety him can't wait til he explodes his juice in me
:kiss:

hi i will be in about 15 mins i have aq guy comming over he is much younger than me but he liked my pics so i agreed to meety him can't wait til he explodes his juice in me
:kiss:

p.s. huggs Cheryl:rose:

Just got home from the local abs. I was there for about 2 hours and sucked 5 cocks. Because I love sucking co k, it was all good, but only 3 guys rewarded me by cummming in my mouth. I sucked the last guy for about 15 min and was about to give up. He the began fucking my moith then gave me a full mouthful of cum. He just kept squirting andI kept swallowing. It was really great.

Just got home from the local abs. I was there for about 2 hours and sucked 5 cocks. Because I love sucking co k, it was all good, but only 3 guys rewarded me by cummming in my mouth. I sucked the last guy for about 15 min and was about to give up. He the began fucking my moith then gave me a full mouthful of cum. He just kept squirting andI kept swallowing. It was really great.

so jealous of you ,lucky thing,xo

I love reading the posts to this thread! They've gotten me horned up and eager to please on more than one occasion! Sucked off a buddy last weekend. Greeted him at the door with some deep kissing, then dropped his shorts and showed him what I was eager to do. After lots of making out and some hot 69ing he gave me a big warm mouthful that i eagerly swallowed! Pretty new to m2m, but enjoy the opportunity to please someone. Love reading all the encounters and can't wait to read more.

I love reading the posts to this thread! They've gotten me horned up and eager to please on more than one occasion! Sucked off a buddy last weekend. Greeted him at the door with some deep kissing, then dropped his shorts and showed him what I was eager to do. After lots of making out and some hot 69ing he gave me a big warm mouthful that i eagerly swallowed! Pretty new to m2m, but enjoy the opportunity to please someone. Love reading all the encounters and can't wait to read more.
hot:kiss:

good to the last drop

still savoring the last remnants of a big load from my buddy again. hot and tangy yet oh so smooth...was a quickie and i still need to get off...i know the threads to look at to help with that. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back