YouPorn Links

Status
Not open for further replies.
fascinating - I would love to know women's comments on this one

this one is titled 'really powerful cum'

A woman on her back. Her guy is rubbing her clit and pussy.
She makes hardly a sound.
Starts very slow.
Gradually you see her leg muscles move.
Then more.
Then whimpers.
Then wonderfully trembling body in powerful and very long orgasm.
Hardly a sound.
Amazing

http://www.submityourflicks.com/videos/13517/really-powerful-cum.html

submit

your

flicks

dot

com
 
anyone keep getting a box come up saying something is missing on youjizz? like a flash error?
AC_RunActiveContent.js

that error?
 
Last edited:
5 thumbs up, way up!

This one kind of reminds me of my lust Mia Kirshner.

Mia Like
Been meaning to tell you how much I like your AV of Parvati. Such a sexy girl.
Wouldn't you like to see HER in a video, like with Boston Rob or something?
Or one of the other women? There IS the Survivor video of that one lady, Jen, I think, which was pretty good.
 
This video starts out with a gal with a crop in a femdom outfit, talking to her toy who's on his knees in front of her. When she first pulls his face to her pussy and orders him to pleasure her, there's a very distinctive marbling to her breath and a gentle rocking of her hips and tummy that hints that she is really going to enjoy using him. Moments later she lowers herself onto his face and each breath is exquisitely erotic.

As someone who absolutely adores eating pussy, I liked this a lot. I really like that there's no degrading or abusive language in spite of the 'femdom motif' and that they both seem to really be into it. In fact she rarely talks at all, but her breathing is very, very nice.

It's a bit of a surprise when she cums in his mouth and he chokes on her ejaculate. If it weren't for the fact that her orgasm seems so genuine, I might call bullshit and say that she pissed on him. Who knows. All she has to say is, "its about to get wetter". It does.

Each time she cums it takes a little longer to get her worked up again, but her partner is patient and keeps her cumming, obviously enjoying every minute of catering to her.

She's either a great actress or enjoyed every minute (and so did he).

http://xxxbunker.com/2416964
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top