Shy Little Me

Fun and sex pics! I like them A LOT! Can't wait to see more! You look like the kind of girl who would be fun to talk to also.

Wow, seriously sucks that i have to resize every photo i have.. anyone have any better ways to do this?!
*~AnyWay.. Posting Pics To Help Raise My Self-Esteem. I Am Indeed Shy, And I'm Trying To Help Raise My Self-Esteem. I'm Gonna Try And Post More, After I Resize... Comments Are Greatly Appreciated, And Please Be Nice~*

You are very sexy! Keep them cumming :):D

wow, u are gorgeous and have such a sexy body. so happy u posted. thanks for sharing yourself. i hope this helps overcome your shyness...you are really hot

Wow, seriously sucks that i have to resize every photo i have.. anyone have any better ways to do this?!
*~AnyWay.. Posting Pics To Help Raise My Self-Esteem. I Am Indeed Shy, And I'm Trying To Help Raise My Self-Esteem. I'm Gonna Try And Post More, After I Resize... Comments Are Greatly Appreciated, And Please Be Nice~*

Very nice, there is no need to be shy at all when you are such a beautiful woman... Those pictures are definitely telling me that you drive quite a few men crazy with those eyes... Cant wait to see more of you... Muah....

very lovely and there is a whole bunch of programs out there like irfanview and photoshop free that are all free version and free to dl , and they are simple and easy to use:D:D

I think you're absolutely gorgeous! You have beautiful eyes. I can't wait to see more of you. :rose:

*~AnyWay.. Posting Pics To Help Raise My Self-Esteem. I Am Indeed Shy, And I'm Trying To Help Raise My Self-Esteem. I'm Gonna Try And Post More, After I Resize... Comments Are Greatly Appreciated, And Please Be Nice
ButterFly Is A Tattoo On My Lower Back, Right Above My Ass Crack, No Lie. I Have Another Tattoo On The Outter Calf Of My Right Leg, Hope To Put A Pic Up Soon. I Have Both Ears Pierced Twice, And My Tongue Is Pierced~*
~*I Keep Changing This, So Bare With Me :)*~

More Pics

Attachments

• 0101130121a_zps6449ffb4resize_zps1c15f095.jpg
    0101130121a_zps6449ffb4resize_zps1c15f095.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 2,004
  • 0429121444_zps3dc69e41resized_zps8b436d10.jpg
    0429121444_zps3dc69e41resized_zps8b436d10.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 2,622
  • 0429121447a_zps1ff01f61resized_zpsc30e5ebf.jpg
    0429121447a_zps1ff01f61resized_zpsc30e5ebf.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 1,735
  • faswfr_zpse653f9b5resized_zps9a359ab8.jpg
    faswfr_zpse653f9b5resized_zps9a359ab8.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 1,851
  • glkrl_zpsbe070d5aresized_zps3687996c.jpg
    glkrl_zpsbe070d5aresized_zps3687996c.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 1,755
Your pics are awesome!!! You're really pretty!

Might you be willing to show us those pretty boobs in all their glory?

Your body is gorgeous, you have no need to dislike it! But, please keep sharing what you're comfortable with!

oh wow.....and you need your self esteem boosted......? why?
Such a beautiful young lady..........your pics are lovely.....
Hope you have the confidence to post more.......... most appreciated

*~AnyWay.. Posting Pics To Help Raise My Self-Esteem. I Am Indeed Shy, And I'm Trying To Help Raise My Self-Esteem. I'm Gonna Try And Post More, After I Resize... Comments Are Greatly Appreciated, And Please Be Nice
ButterFly Is A Tattoo On My Lower Back, Right Above My Ass Crack, No Lie. I Have Another Tattoo On The Outter Calf Of My Right Leg, Hope To Put A Pic Up Soon. I Have Both Ears Pierced Twice, And My Tongue Is Pierced~*
~*I Keep Changing This, So Bare With Me :)*~
*~* Second Page Has Even More Pictures*~*

i don't know whether this will help your self-esteem or not, but i think you are absolutely lovely, and i like every photo you have posted so far. welcome to lit, and hope you enjoy your time here

I love your pics. You are extremely pretty and have a great body. I'm glad that you decided to share your pics. I hope I get to see more of you. :)

Very nice pics! Thanks for sharing them. I am digging your sexy curvaceous body! I hope you keep posting more.

Thank you for sharing more... Love the cleavage ;) ... Yes, I am definitely a boob man :devil:
You are definitely arousing and seductive. Will respect your choice, but I do hope you continue to post... maybe we can break your shyness more :D:rose:

sorry, i dont do nudes >< dont like my body

That makes you the only one around here who doesn't like your body then;)

Loving the pics so far- cute, pretty and so sexy:kiss:

That's a lovely debut, and I'm looking forward to seeing whatever else you share with us

Thank you for the new pics! You look fantastic! Very sexy! :rose:

Back