What Are You Listening To Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. Sit on my butt for a change. Avoid stress. Best vacation I can hope for right now

I'm leaving tomorrow for ten days to my daughter's. You'll have to find another old lady to talk to at night, just try to remember my name when I come back. Okay?

Drummer Boy

Sounds like a good plan. Best wishes

Thanks, Blaze. The festivities kick off on Sunday with the grandson's frist birthday party. Seven one-year olds will be present. :eek: NOW, you know why I drink. I may just sit in the corner and watch and sip on my cosmo.

I'm listening to some new weird Christmas song on the radio.

Thanks, Blaze. The festivities kick off on Sunday with the grandson's frist birthday party. Seven one-year olds will be present. :eek: NOW, you know why I drink. I may just sit in the corner and watch and sip on my cosmo.

I'm listening to some new weird Christmas song on the radio.

HA done moving Bach into his new home, finally! Brings my music library on my computer up to 14672 songs. And now I don't even want to hear Bach...

Yeah drinking solves all my family issues too

HA done moving Bach into his new home, finally! Brings my music library on my computer up to 14672 songs. And now I don't even want to hear Bach...

Yeah drinking solves all my family issues too

Good night. Have fun in here and enjoy your vacation. Fourteen thousand? I can't say that I own fourteen thousands of anything--not even stilettos.
Good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back