Have an itch

bcassidy123

Literotica Guru
I have an itch that needs to be scratched with a strap on. The wife, who is now out the picture, was never interested.

What do you think - Pro-Domme or continue search for local lady.

You're in freakin' Central Florida, according to your location posting. Florida is possibly second only to California for folks active in the BDSM culture. Sign up to Fetlife, find some munches and/or groups, and get off your (unpenetrated) ass and find someone. :rolleyes:

You're in freakin' Central Florida, according to your location posting. Florida is possibly second only to California for folks active in the BDSM culture. Sign up to Fetlife, find some munches and/or groups, and get off your (unpenetrated) ass and find someone. :rolleyes:

Lol I think you just got told bud.

I have an itch that needs to be scratched with a strap on. The wife, who is now out the picture, was never interested.

What do you think - Pro-Domme or continue search for local lady.

"prostate massage" as a classified ad search word might be useful ;)

Good luck and happy pegging....:D

:rose:

Well what do you know, the Welcome Wagon is here with a Bundt cake and cookies.

Second Fetlife as a way to meet all kinds of exotic people. Maybe you won't have your fantasy fulfilled immediately, but it'll lead to good things, believe me.

Pegging, alone, isn't necessarily BDSM. You might find plenty of women willing and expert that do not call themselves Dommes.

Second Fetlife as a way to meet all kinds of exotic people. Maybe you won't have your fantasy fulfilled immediately, but it'll lead to good things, believe me.

Thanks for the feedback. Didn't feel it necessary to post a retort to the initial reply, but I am already a member of Fetlife and Alt.

Back