Velvet & Silk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fond farewell
until we meet again
in November

I'll still be around Lit now and again, spreading gratitude on other threads. Taking time off for travels and studies.

here are the Velvet & Silk photos except for the Dropbox links

kisses

attachment.php

Have fun and be sure to share the results of those "studies"!!!!! :rolleyes:

Farewell, and happy duties, your smile will stay around till you come back :kiss:

Love your last pic--looks like the cat got the canary,
or simply a relaxed, satisfied smile of a sexy woman who'll be missed!
You've been fun to follow, darlin'!

Hope your having a great road trip my sweet sexy Mara.
Can't wait till your back.
Sending you love and :kiss::kiss::kiss:

How appropriate to indulge me on this All Hallows' eve! Your pics do evoke the wonder of images that invite the imagination. Better than a full exposure. We are creatures of our imagination. No wonder few leave the lights on in the bed room.

I love to imagine an encounter and then let the images flow off the pen. I try to follow the stimulation to where my mind dwells. Often in dreams, I find my mind goes back to prior experiences that ended up in the air. I can't help but wonder what that life might have been had I followed my passion rather than my "plan."

Thank you for sharing the provocation...

okay: I changed my mind [a woman's prerogative, surely]

I seem to be stymied about starting a new thread, so I decided to return to my comfortable home and get my toes wet again. So talk to me, please, and encourage me to stick around.

My gratitude to those who wrote, telling me I wasn't forgotten and luring me back. And my gratitude to those who waited patiently. Now please come out of the woodwork and give me some LOVE...

a bit of purple for Monday and then I'll get to those rope marks -- the hammock pics later...

first, some breast ornaments

attachment.php

Attachments

• purpdress3.jpg
    purpdress3.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 211
Hooray!!!! Mara, I have missed you. And what a gloriously beautiful purple return.
I am mostly definitely leaving you some enormously-sized LOVE this morning. :heart::heart::heart:

I seem to be stymied about starting a new thread, so I decided to return to my comfortable home and get my toes wet again. So talk to me, please, and encourage me to stick around.

My gratitude to those who wrote, telling me I wasn't forgotten and luring me back. And my gratitude to those who waited patiently. Now please come out of the woodwork and give me some LOVE...

a bit of purple for Monday and then I'll get to those rope marks -- the hammock pics later...

attachment.php

Yay!!!! Mara is back!!!! Welcome home!!!! I was thinking about you just yesterday, wondering when you would be back. And voila here you are. Purple Mondays are back, which in my book is a good thing.

You have been sorely missed and I am pretty damned stoked you are back.

Sending love!

Would you mind if I take those off? I don't want to damage my teeth. ;)

attachment.php

Welcome Back! those beautiful breasts are begging for a tweaking and a smooching !

I didn't know you were gone, but i'm so glad you're back!! :nana: :heart:

(Note to Self: take Purple Monday hand pic for Mara. :))

attachment.php

Wonderful to see you back... and to see your front!!! You were missed and I look forward to seeing the hammock pics.....:rose::rose:

I've been looking forward to your return Mara! Can't wait to see those hammock pics--its a long held fantasy of mine to sway naked in the breeze.

Hooray!!!! Mara, I have missed you. And what a gloriously beautiful purple return.
I am mostly definitely leaving you some enormously-sized LOVE this morning. :heart::heart::heart:

I adore your Big Love, Llex! thanks so much for this great welcome...

Yay!!!! Mara is back!!!! Welcome home!!!! I was thinking about you just yesterday, wondering when you would be back. And voila here you are. Purple Mondays are back, which in my book is a good thing.

You have been sorely missed and I am pretty damned stoked you are back.

oooo, the power of the mind! thanks for all those fours, and I return you heartfelt threes ∞∞∞

Sending love!

Would you mind if I take those off? I don't want to damage my teeth. ;)

oh no! we don't want damaged teeth! these are actually very user-friendly silicone loops, and I bet one good strong nipple suck would slide each of them right off...

although now you're giving me ideas about another purple pic I considered this morning....

Welcome Back! those beautiful breasts are begging for a tweaking and a smooching !

thanks for the welcome -- so many new threads here... I wondered if old friends would find me

I didn't know you were gone, but i'm so glad you're back!!

(Note to Self: take Purple Monday hand pic for Mara.)

Hey Honey -- great to see you here and fabulous that you're thinking of the Hands thread. I'm always thrilled with your contributions there [and envious of your jewelry!].

Wonderful to see you back... and to see your front!!! You were missed and I look forward to seeing the hammock pics.....:rose::rose:

thanks so much for your enthusiasm, m'dear!

I've been looking forward to your return Mara! Can't wait to see those hammock pics--its a long held fantasy of mine to sway naked in the breeze.

I will get to work resizing those hammock pics. YAY to naked swaying! and thanks for speaking up here.

thanks! I've been sending you writing energy! How's it going? :kiss:

The story I picked to write was not working well, not making sense to me, so I stopped. It's a good thing, too. The next day I was given a huge, HUGE, documentation project at work, one that took most of my writing time the last 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back