whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what? It's to meet up with a girl who has known only 'wham, bam, thank you mam', or being treated like a slut; to arouse her with no end of affirmation of her beauty and sexiness; to respond to that arousal in ways which surprise and delight her; and to take her into orbit for a very long time with everything I have in my tool-box of pleasuring.

I wondered..........

You know what? It's to meet up with a girl who has known only 'wham, bam, thank you mam', or being treated like a slut; to arouse her with no end of affirmation of her beauty and sexiness; to respond to that arousal in ways which surprise and delight her; and to take her into orbit for a very long time with everything I have in my tool-box of pleasuring.

Who got the pleasure tool box! I opted for the hurt locker. :) It was probably the shiny handcuffs and brightly colored ropes that caught my attention.............

Who got the pleasure tool box! I opted for the hurt locker. :) It was probably the shiny handcuffs and brightly colored ropes that caught my attention.............

LOL ... I know full well that you also have the pleasure tool box, and that's how you can confidently say "UhlBWett". You and me ... we have the same approach when it comes to turning up the heat of a woman's desire ;)

Contents: eyes, smile, voice, fit frame, mouth, tongue, hands, nimble fingers, shoulders and thighs, imagination, experience, control, and I guess a fine erection comes in handy ... ;)

I woke up to this fantasy where I was with my girlfriend for the first time and slid my hand up her thigh, under her dress. I started telling her I was going to fuck her and there was nothing she could do about it. I progressed to rubbing her mound through her panties and then slid them off. I fingered her with first one, then two, then three fingers, rubbing her clit with my thumb. I finally fucked her, telling her that I was going to fuck her ass next, telling her how it would be when I got around to fucking her ass after fucking her pussy, telling her that she was going to give up her ass to me and beg me to fuck her in the ass. I fingered her anus lightly while fucking her, not penetrating her, just teasing her.

Errr....

Right now, at this moment, I am fantasizing about fucking one of my friend's wives. She's short, thick, dark hair, beautiful eyes, sexy voice and I can tell she would be a lot of fun.

I had the vision in my head where I would stop by to drop something off. She would be wearing a skirt and her hubby would be somewhere else in the house. We'd walk to some place in the main living room where she'd bend over to pick something up. She'd show me just a hint of the curves hidden beneath and that would be just enough...I'd reach in, firmly letting her know I was there. Without a word, but that look in her eyes, she'd pull me out and direct me inside her...

I could never do it to him but damn...the fantasy.

Having my slutty whore GF come to my office and I breed her right there on the desk. Everyone is watching, listening. Some get horny and others turn away. When I am done, I open my door an announce any guys or gals that want service or to give service to come into my office. I video it from my chair to later upload it for her humiliation. You may ask why? Because if she's gonna act like a bitch, might as well do it in style. :devil:

I would like a dominant Man to take me to a gay bath house and have me used completely. I really need and want to make this happen.

Office

I work in a quiet office with high-walled cubes. There is a gorgeous IT girl just over the wall from me. I fantasize about her coming into my hidden cube, lifting up her skirt showing me her kitty, pulling out my throbbing cock and then quietly setting herself down on me while everyone is working.

Quietly fucking, her juices flowing all over my cock, lap and thighs as she goes up and down, up and down. I feel her quiver, she clenches on my shaft and cums. Without a word, she straightens herself up and goes back to her desk.

Driving home from work today, I had passed about 5 police patrol cars. Hmmm had a great time thinking about calling my husband and attempting to get pulled over for talking on my cell phone. However as the officer writes me a ticket, I could hike my skirt up and very intentionally exposing myself to see the reaction I get when he returns to the car. Once I see he has noticed my bare, shaved vagina, begin to flirt and seduce him. Talk him into a quick fuck in the back of the patrol car that has tinted windows while other cars are driving by wondering where the stopped vehicles driver is. Give the officer a good ride wearing his uniform hat, cumming all over him, taking my ticket, kiss his cheek and give a wink before I jump back in my car and finish my drive home to my husband and kids. Mmmmmm

I am so ready to be ravaged by my girlfriend in every way. She left me alone last night and I've been fantasizing about her all day

right now

catching my old schoolmates mum having an affair n blackmailing her into kinky sexual acts

Driving home from work today, I had passed about 5 police patrol cars. Hmmm had a great time thinking about calling my husband and attempting to get pulled over for talking on my cell phone. However as the officer writes me a ticket, I could hike my skirt up and very intentionally exposing myself to see the reaction I get when he returns to the car. Once I see he has noticed my bare, shaved vagina, begin to flirt and seduce him. Talk him into a quick fuck in the back of the patrol car that has tinted windows while other cars are driving by wondering where the stopped vehicles driver is. Give the officer a good ride wearing his uniform hat, cumming all over him, taking my ticket, kiss his cheek and give a wink before I jump back in my car and finish my drive home to my husband and kids. Mmmmmm

Since you mentioned getting pulled over for talking to your husband on the phone, I kind of assumed you kept him on the line for the flirting and fucking.:devil:

I want to be seduced by an old women. Be her sex slave would be awesome as well.

my fantasy

My fantasy is being tied to my bed and being wired up with stim pads and forced to cum over and over again till im writhing in pleasure as the electro forces my orgasms out of me in a continual wave each one just as powerful as the last till a steady stream of juices flow out of me to the bed below

Cuckold

I would love to watch my wife 1. Suck another guys cock 2. Get fucked by another guy 3. Get her pussy filled with his cum and then have my wife sit on my face and make me lick his cum out of her....

I would love to watch my wife 1. Suck another guys cock 2. Get fucked by another guy 3. Get her pussy filled with his cum and then have my wife sit on my face and make me lick his cum out of her....

Be careful what you wish for man. I thought I wanted to be a cuck and it was fun at first. That is until my girlfriend left me and is now fucking her bull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back