Browser history

BurningMonkey

TheMan In TheMirror
Joined
Jan 21, 2014
Posts
4,861
Joe always uses browser A when on the internet. It's not that he doesn't like browser B, it's just that he's a if-it-ain't-broke-why-fix-it kinda guy. He's always used A, and sees no reason to change.

Wife Gloria on the other hand always used browser B. She says she likes the interface better.

One day Joe thinks his browser is running slow, and so decides on a whim to try B. When he opens it--POW! A lesbian porn clip is open. He clicks and watches for a while, then starts browsing the 'favorites' table, and finds link after link after link after link, all pointing to girl-on-girl action. Joe is stunned; Gloria has always been pretty straight-laced, and this porn extravaganza has come seemingly out of left field. And he knows she's not a lesbian--she's always eager for sex with him, and initiates more often than not.

So, is she bi-curious, he wonders? The thought of Gloria with another woman, hell maybe even in a threesome, has his woody at attention. Should he confront her about it? Ask her about it? Maybe even--should he get a positive reaction--pursue it with her? There's this young thing at the office who's been flirting with Joe for some time, now, and he's pretty sure if he gave her the green light he could get in her pants...might he be able to talk Gloria into trying her in a threesome?

Thoughts on where this story should go? Or if it even hangs together enough to be a story?
 
So, is she bi-curious, he wonders? The thought of Gloria with another woman, hell maybe even in a threesome, has his woody at attention. Should he confront her about it? Ask her about it? Maybe even--should he get a positive reaction--pursue it with her? There's this young thing at the office who's been flirting with Joe for some time, now, and he's pretty sure if he gave her the green light he could get in her pants...might he be able to talk Gloria into trying her in a threesome?

Thoughts on where this story should go? Or if it even hangs together enough to be a story?

Sounds like a great start! Here is where my brain went:
------------

A few weeks later, there is a company banquet at a fancy hotel a few towns away. The couple got a room, but the other girl did not. Joe introduces this girl to Gloria, and later Gloria starts to notice the subtle undertones of how this girl looks at Joe and acts around him. Of course they all had been drinking, and Gloria stumbles near this hottie, who instantly wraps her arms around her torso to keep her from falling. One hand is full of breast (accidentally of course) making Gloria instantly turned on. Joe is a few steps away and sees it all, recognizing 'the look' on his wife's face. He teases both women about making out in front of him, and gives the girl a hard time for trying to steal his wife. They both laugh, and but they are still in each other's arms, so the wife returns the boob-grope.

Joe steps closer, his voice low as he grabs his wife's other breast. "If it wouldn't get me fired and divorced, I would... Damn... You have no idea how many wrong things are running through my head right now."

Gloria laughs it off and untangles herself, playfully slapping his chest and calling him a pervert. From her grope, Gloria had felt the girl's nipple jump to attention at Joe's comment, and she felt her take a deep breath.

A few minutes later, alone with Joe, she says that the girl shouldn't drive home since she's been drinking, asking him if they should offer to let this girl share their room. The sexual tension didn't escape Gloria, but she was too nervous to make the first move. Joe knows what kind of trouble this could lead to, but he doesn't want to say 'yes' too fast. He reluctantly agrees, making Gloria smile as she walks off to find this girl.

Two hours and many drinks later, they are in the room, armed with a bottle of rum borrowed from the bar downstairs. The women dance to the radio, and Joe walks up behind his wife, grinding into her, pulling on the other girl's arms to trap Gloria between them. She turns her head back to kiss Joe as they slow down, and when Gloria turns her head forward, the girl gives her a quick kiss as well. The music plays on, but no one can hear it, they all freeze in shock. Gloria's heart is pounding as she glances back at Joe, and with his encouragement she feels poking into her ass cheek, she turns back to the girl and returns her kiss. The women pull away slowly, staring into each other's eyes. The girl looks past Gloria to Joe, and he can see the desire burning in her eyes. She stands on tip-toes, leaning past Gloria's face, reaching for him. Joe's cheek brushes his wife's as he locks lips with his co-worker. As their tongues dance, Gloria kisses their cheeks, her lips touching both of them at once.

--------

So how does the story continue from here?
 
I'd love to read a story like this. It reminds me of the time my girlfriend watched a bunch of interracial porn on our laptop and forgot to delete her history.

That could probably make a good story too. Guy finds her internet history, thinks he's caught his girl in the act but it turns out she wanted him to find it so she could get him on board with her fetish.
 
Back
Top