whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To answer your question...

Wow :) so many to choose from!
but lately a recurrent fantasy for me has been to be kidnapped, or some how forcibly taken, and sold into slavery...
I do know the reality of this would no doubt be way different, but it really gets to me!
So are there places in the world still where a young guy like me could end up in slavery?

Slavery is still located in the following places...take your pick:
Albania: Teenage girls are tricked into sex slavery and trafficked by organized crime rings
Pakistan: Children with nimble fingers are forced to weave carpets in looms, Thailand: Women and children become sex slaves for tourists,
India: Children trapped in debt bondage roll beedi cigarettes 14 hours a day
Mauritania: Arab-Berbers buy and sell black Africans as inheritable property
Brazil: Lured into the rainforest's, families burn trees into charcoal at gunpoint
United States: The CIA estimates that 50,000 people are trafficked as sex slaves, domestics, garment, and agricultural slaves and there is slavery here too.
 
Right now, I'd love to join a cute couple and be their toy. I'd love to rub tits with the woman while kissing her deep as her man watches. I'd push her down and lick her breasts and finger her slit. We'd end up with my tongue in her pussy while the man fucks me from behind. Eventually, I'd love for him to take me in the ass while she fucks me with a strap on.
 
Two women in a 69.. I'm fucking one and pulling out and the lower one sucks me, i put it back in her and continue to alternate.....
 
Wow :) so many to choose from!
but lately a recurrent fantasy for me has been to be kidnapped, or some how forcibly taken, and sold into slavery...
I do know the reality of this would no doubt be way different, but it really gets to me!
So are there places in the world still where a young guy like me could end up in slavery?

I think you need to think carefully about this, so am I right in saying that you want no responsabilty, your not allowed to think for your self, You want to do as your told, have no money, be fed when they feel like it, and do all their bidings with out question, what ever it is?
 
My partner watching me with another man... one who is very dominant, confident, and... well-endowed...
 
Friend

I've developed a huge thing for my girlfriends best friend. I wish I had met her first. I have all sorts of fantasy's about her, the most recent is me sucking her toes and licking my way up to her pussy and pleasing her until she comes again and again...this never fails to make me shoot a HUGE load, into a pair of her panties I pilfered form her hamper. Her pussy smells soooo sweet and musky....
 
i want to be a part of a gangbang. i want to watch and be a part of one girl and multiple guys.
 
I have a few...

To have my first girl/girl experience with a sexy, femme older woman...teaching me and guiding me how to please her..

Being with my fiancé and another man, watching my man suck the other man off and swapping cum with me in a passionate kiss...

Letting my fiancé watch me be taken by another man/woman and not being able to join, only watch....
 
Current fantasy right now is all about bondage. To be completely in control of some one else all tied up and using them however I like! And a big thing is focusing on her tits! Making them stand right out!!

Never done anything like this before with anyone so going to go see of I can find a willing participant! And some one to teach me how!!!
 
I have been think about being a master/dom a lot lately too... Never was into it before, but now I find it interesting.
 
old men

my current fantasy involves my love for exhibitionism and older men. right now, my fantasy is to find an old stranger in public...tease...seduce...and fuck him. i am only 24, but prefer men over 50. there is just something so hot to me about a pretty young girl being railed by a depraved old man.
 
my current fantasy involves my love for exhibitionism and older men. right now, my fantasy is to find an old stranger in public...tease...seduce...and fuck him. i am only 24, but prefer men over 50. there is just something so hot to me about a pretty young girl being railed by a depraved old man.

Well, what a coincidence...this scenerio is so hot for me as well, speaking as a depraved 50+ man.:devil:
 
Unfaithful Wife fantasy

Would my wife to just let herself go with a stranger. Maybe dress sexy, go out to a club and flirt with other men. Maybe more, and then come home and tell me all, followed by some great sex.:)
 
2 men

never had two men and id like to try!!!

How would you like to start?

One on each side, undressing you? Kissing an ear lobe each, moving down to yur nipples, each sucking at the same time, flicking there tongues back and forth, while a hand one leflt one right, glides down to your thigh and caresses soft inside skin. 2 fingers trracing around your pussy lips, message me for what could happen next.

Or perhaps one behind you one in front .

Which would you prefer?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top