I Just Want To Say.......

goodsonformom

Literotica Guru
I Just want say.........I just want to hear......(I get off on hearing about you.....really I do)......abut anything....your desires.....your passions.....what makes you hot....wanton....sexually hungry.....

Do you feel like you're going to explode if you can't share.....do you get excited in the "telling" of your wants and needs........

Tell it here.....don't be shy.....this is the place to tell the one you crave....this is forum for you to tell us about your kinks.....fetishes....or simply how you're feeling.....

I Just want say.........I just want to hear......(I get off on hearing about you.....really I do)......abut anything....your desires.....your passions.....what makes you hot....wanton....sexually hungry.....

Do you feel like you're going to explode if you can't share.....do you get excited in the "telling" of your wants and needs........

Tell it here.....don't be shy.....this is the place to tell the one you crave....this is forum for you to tell us about your kinks.....fetishes....or simply how you're feeling.....

Hmmmm - wondering if there have been any studies done on mental voyeurism???;):kiss:

Ummm....Your avatar picture?

Oh please........define "mental voyeurism"........Please.......:rolleyes:

Alright then - as a working thesis???? (Since I may have to design the research study myself....:D) If we define PHYSICAL voyeurism as the practice of obtaining sexual gratification by observing sexual acts or objects, especially from a secret vantage point - and a voyeur as one who obtains sexual arousal and gratification by secretly observing others who are naked or engaged in sexual acts..... Then by extrapolation wouldn't mental voyeurism be the practice of obtaining sexual arousal and/or gratification from reading/hearing about/watching or sharing in some way the sexual secrets, acts, behaviors, desires and fantasies of others?;)

I'm feeling the need for my bed to not be so big, so empty, so cold...I'm feeling the need for sweet kisses and tender caresses...roaming lips and hands...a sweet yearning for each other building to an aching need...a night of cuddling that dissolves into raw passion, lust and ecstasy that ends in a tangle of satiated sweaty limbs, pounding hearts and panting breath.....

I can go first, though, no one knows who I am, so not sure if this will do what you want.

I want to fuck my best friend. My wife doens't know, neither does he.

But, sometimes I think he feels the same way.

Alright then - as a working thesis???? (Since I may have to design the research study myself....:D) If we define PHYSICAL voyeurism as the practice of obtaining sexual gratification by observing sexual acts or objects, especially from a secret vantage point - and a voyeur as one who obtains sexual arousal and gratification by secretly observing others who are naked or engaged in sexual acts..... Then by extrapolation wouldn't mental voyeurism be the practice of obtaining sexual arousal and/or gratification from reading/hearing about/watching or sharing in some way the sexual secrets, acts, behaviors, desires and fantasies of others?;)

And?...........

You were going to say........:devil:

I'm feeling the need for my bed to not be so big, so empty, so cold...I'm feeling the need for sweet kisses and tender caresses...roaming lips and hands...a sweet yearning for each other building to an aching need...a night of cuddling that dissolves into raw passion, lust and ecstasy that ends in a tangle of satiated sweaty limbs, pounding hearts and panting breath.....

Perfect.......*checking* fight schedules to a undisclosed location........:devil:

Tender kisses to get the ball rolling.........:kiss:

And?...........

You were going to say........:devil:

I was going to say that when YOU say:

that falls into the realm of mental voyeurism.....and you're wanting us to spoon feed you it seems...... SOOOOOOO - just because I'm in an indulgent mood tonight - I might say (if I were so inclined) that sometimes when the SO is away working I'm really lonely.....That when I count up the days we've been together over the past (almost) 3 years vs the days we've spent apart, that there are more of the latter. And those times....like tonight possibly....I find myself looking at the 'friends' I have on LitE with a slightly more speculative eye................

I've been incredibly on edge for the past week but I have no outlet for all this bottled up lust and I feel like I'm going to explode.

I keep fantasizing about just being pinned against a wall and fucked. I want to be bitten, teased, and spanked to release. I just want someone else to take charge and I want to take a vacation from being inside my head all the time and just act on my urges. I want to bring someone to toe-curling ecstasy in the midst of all this as well.

But mostly I just need this "heat wave" to be over because it's driving me up the wall having all this pent up with nowhere for it to go.

I was going to say that when YOU say:

that falls into the realm of mental voyeurism.....and you're wanting us to spoon feed you it seems...... SOOOOOOO - just because I'm in an indulgent mood tonight - I might say (if I were so inclined) that sometimes when the SO is away working I'm really lonely.....That when I count up the days we've been together over the past (almost) 3 years vs the days we've spent apart, that there are more of the latter. And those times....like tonight possibly....I find myself looking at the 'friends' I have on LitE with a slightly more speculative eye................

I am....I am.....just trying not to run interference.....you know let everyone else have a "moment".......

I've been incredibly on edge for the past week but I have no outlet for all this bottled up lust and I feel like I'm going to explode.

I keep fantasizing about just being pinned against a wall and fucked. I want to be bitten, teased, and spanked to release. I just want someone else to take charge and I want to take a vacation from being inside my head all the time and just act on my urges. I want to bring someone to toe-curling ecstasy in the midst of all this as well.

But mostly I just need this "heat wave" to be over because it's driving me up the wall having all this pent up with nowhere for it to go.

(Setting down my vibrator - standing up on my chair and applauding!!!!! BRAVA!)

*nods*.........Perfect.......

I can go first, though, no one knows who I am, so not sure if this will do what you want.

I want to fuck my best friend. My wife doens't know, neither does he.

But, sometimes I think he feels the same way.

And............:rolleyes:

Okay.......so what about my Avi.......I may be working with caveman mentality.....go ahead....hit me over the head......:confused:

If you ask me, it's not just the physical--your sexy lips and chest, your delicious chest hair that I long to run my fingers through--but also the pose. The way your arm is wrapped around yourself invokes images of the way you would hold a lover close, pull her to you, but also suggests a hint of vulnerability, almost as if you're holding yourself tight to protect yourself....you manage to make me want you to fuck the hell out of me, and yet you also make me want to hold you close, stroke your back and keep you safe. :heart:

If you ask me, it's not just the physical--your sexy lips and chest, your delicious chest hair that I long to run my fingers through--but also the pose. The way your arm is wrapped around yourself invokes images of the way you would hold a lover close, pull her to you, but also suggests a hint of vulnerability, almost as if you're holding yourself tight to protect yourself....you manage to make me want you to fuck the hell out of me, and yet you also make me want to hold you close, stroke your back and keep you safe. :heart:

Wow........amazing Little girl.......you had me at..."if you ask me".......but the desire to.... "keep me safe".......makes me want to hug this very special little girl.......:heart:

Still thinking about these words........:kiss:

Here, I will play again, yes?

• Your Desires
    -I desire a man who can keep up. Someone intelligent, witty and downright silly just as I am.
  • Your Passions
    I saw a film once, very good film in Spanish, filmed in Argentina called "The Secret in their Eyes" ( El secreto de sus ojos) and at close to the end there is an drunk character who says: "A man can change anything. His face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God. But there's one thing he can't change. He can't change his passion..."
    And it is true, you can't change your passion, it follows you everywhere you go. So, what is my passion? Life, traveling and understanding people. It's intertwined in my nature.
  • What makes you hot
    -Men, preferably clothed and then ripping it all off into a tattered pool of clothes
  • Wanton
    -Haha...I will leave this up for interpretation.
  • Sexually Hungry
    -Believe it or not, the way I think gets me sexually hungry.

Back