Story Critique Queue

PrincessErin said:
I would love for one of my stories to be discussed.

Hi Erin,

Since I'm not sure if gfunksound is still interested (I hope so!), it looks like you'd be next in the queue after StanislawKaslowski2. We're gonna give that story at least the weekend and see if anyone else has any input. After that, we can get yours started. In the meantime, you might consider perusing, or even contributing to, a few of the recent discussions.

Take Care,
Penny
 
PrincessErin said:
Tarakin you can go before me. I've come down with the weird virus/flu/illness...
Very gracious; thank you. Hope you feel better soon!
 
Last edited:
Tarakin you can go before me. I've come down with the weird virus/flu/illness that everyone at my work has. That will give me some time to respond to some of the questions on here so far. That way I don't sound like I'm barging in, stealing suggestions, then taking off.

Erin

Get well soon. :rose:
And of course we wouldn't have thought that about you. :rose:
 
Hi Tarakin,

Would you be ready to start your discussion sometime in the middle of this coming week?
 
PrincessErin said:
I've come down with the weird virus/flu/illness that everyone at my work has.
Hi Erin,

Are you feeling better? If so, would you want to start your story discussion on or about next Thursday?

Penny
 
Hi Crim,

OK, this time it's for real. I have a story I'm ready to submit to Lit but would like to have it discussed here, first. I'll patiently wait for my turn.

Thanks,
Keroin
 
Hi Crim,

OK, this time it's for real. I have a story I'm ready to submit to Lit but would like to have it discussed here, first. I'll patiently wait for my turn.

Thanks,
Keroin

Hi Keroin,

No patience required! Since there's not anyone else in the queue and Erin's discussion has already pretty much run its course, feel free to start your discussion thread whenever you are comfortable doing so.

Take Care,
Penny
 
Story Critique Request

Story: Unamed as of yet. This is Chapter one and it's still progressing

The story is about a man who meets a lady he's been having a virtual relationship with over a period of months. She surprises him at their first meeting by showing up married, with her husband.

The idea was to write concerning certain lifestyle aspects without it coming across like just another Bondage, the hope was to end up with something that placed images in the mind and tested the boundaries of the reader

Please remember.. this is only chapter one. It's meant to be an introduction with small interactions to expose character traits of the 3 main characters.

Thank you for your consideration.
 
Hi Regular Guy,

You are absolutely welcome to host a discussion- so you're officially in the queue. Since the queue is based first on participation, and then by order of request, you could bumped by someone who has participated in more discussions. Assuming that doesn't happen, you would probably start your discussion within a week or so.

The following links are to the most recent discussions:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=646017
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=644113
I'm sure your comments would be welcome should you have the time to contribute to either thread.

If you have any other questions, don't be shy with them!

Take Care,
Penny
 
If everybody's had a first turn I've got a follow up to a story that was thrown up for dissection... I mean critique a while back.

I've already had a turn though so treat me as a back marker while others get a chance.
 
Hi Scaly One!

Even if you've had a turn within recent memory, you're still a regular participant, so no reason you can't have another. Since I haven't heard back from regularguynsac and Keroin is tired of seeing her thread at the top ;) , why don't you start your thread whenever you're ready? Note we've started posting a story word count in the intro, but no need to post a body count yet. :D

Penny
 
Hi there,

I've just found this thread (thanks, Keroin, for your helpful recommendation!) and I'd like to throw my name into the queue. I plan on sticking around for a while and I'll comment and read a bit tonight, so I'm ready to patiently wait my turn and pay my dues.

Newish writer, looking to produce better quality writing...I'd not like to think of myself as a wham-bam-thanks authoress. :D!

Ella
 
Hi there,

I've just found this thread (thanks, Keroin, for your helpful recommendation!) and I'd like to throw my name into the queue.
Ella

Hi Ella,

Unless I missed a critique or two, you've already paid more dues than anyone else requesting a discussion, so I believe the current queue priority is ellabee, followed by regularguynsac.

I think we should give Hydra's story the spotlight for the weekend. How would you feel about starting your discussion early next week?

Penny
 
Sorry, I'm cancelling my entry. I got enough decent feedback that I know where I need to make some serious changes before asking for more. Thanks anyway!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top