What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing like the husband watching Nascar to soothe me into an AMAZING nap

I was doing that earlier too, between laps 16 and 42 and then someone knocked on the door, so he left and I was woken up, so I watched the whole damn thing! Now I'm watching Hockey and I don't even like hockey. lol

I have things to do...I should really sign off. Such a procrastinator!:rolleyes:

I was doing that earlier too, between laps 16 and 42 and then someone knocked on the door, so he left and I was woken up, so I watched the whole damn thing! Now I'm watching Hockey and I don't even like hockey. lol

LOL see I don't even know who won the race... fell asleep watching Nascar woke up watching Knicks and Heat ?!

LOL see I don't even know who won the race... fell asleep watching Nascar woke up watching Knicks and Heat ?!

It was some guy with a name I can't pronounce or spell: Kekowskli (So misspelled)

Stanly cup playoffs -- STL 1 and LA 2 (those are the initials).

I napped too. LOL

We are so not Nascar girls. lol

*edited to add: STL 1 LA 3 (just learned they are the Los Angeles Kings and the St. Louis Blues) - exciting shit! :cool:

Nascar or Basketball??

It was some guy with a name I can't pronounce or spell: Kekowskli (So misspelled)

Keslowski LOL yeah I asked he said well if you would have not assed out! And I would rather go to the actual race NO chance of falling asleep there :D

*edited to add: STL 1 LA 3 (just learned they are the Los Angeles Kings and the St. Louis Blues) - exciting shit! :cool:

Zzzzz...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back