A Squeaky Clean B-Hole w/out Bleaching??

Best question ever.

How about sunbeds plus specially adapted trousers to tan the rest of your arse so it's rim - coloured?

This might be more the way to go, as you did not want to bleach the B-Hole. And you don't even have to tan your entire body, just your B-Cheeks.

I wouldn't recommend a tanning bed though - I heard they can be bad for the skin and give you little melanoma spots. How distracting would that be - little brown spots on your B-Cheeks drawing your eyes away from the B-Hole as you are trying to reach level o - O - OH! in your game of rub-out. It'd be like trying to watch porn on 3 different television sets. Take my word for it, it's not as extraordinary as you'd think.

Use tanning oil or tanning cream. I'd place something like a quarter, or a mustard jar lid over the dark B-Hole area (use something of appropriate size to cover the dark winky area - you DON'T want to darken there) and then slather the tan cream or oil liberally on the surrounding B-Cheeks.

After desired browning of the B-Cheeks is attained, remove the cream / oil and VOILA!, no more pesky color mismatched B-Hole.

And think of how sexy your B-Um is gonna be now. We're talkin' Brazilian beach sexy. You will never want to leave your place from in front of the mirror. You'll probably have to take breaks though, cause all the blood will be rushing to your head from being constantly bent over staring at that sexy (and color-matched) South American B-Um.
 
For a quick fix, you could slather a little mayo or ranch on that bum to whiten it up. It works in a pinch. And afterwards, chips and dip!!!
 
You know those bleaching trays you use to whiten your teeth? It clearly states on the back of the package that you can also use it for, and I quote, "aesthetic sphincter enhancements". You would of course just apply the bleaching jell directly to the anal orifice, no need to install the trays too, unless that will enhance your masturbatory pleasure.

Interesting! Mine didn't specifically say that but makes me wonder...

Lemon juice is a natural skin lightener. I've never used it in that area but would assume it would work just as well as anywhere else :)
 
Can I just say to the OP that this board is generally pretty friendly and any comments made here in jest are meant in good humour and affection.

Welcome to lit!
 
Interesting! Mine didn't specifically say that but makes me wonder...

Lemon juice is a natural skin lightener. I've never used it in that area but would assume it would work just as well as anywhere else :)

I've heard that citrus oils can make sunburn worse - so I wouldn't recommend it as a bleaching agent for the body.
 
Contrast is good!

Does anybody have any tricks of the trade that they'd be willing to share on a non-bleaching alternative to keeping a butthole one squeaky clean skin tone?

I do this weird thing, (I know,) where I'll bend over and crack my ass open in front of a mirror to masturbate the reflection of my butt cheeks and butthole. I know it's weird, but watching my butthole winking at me in the mirror while I'm masturbating really gets me off for some reason. However, being that I am a somewhat fair skinned gal, sometimes, I notice that the contrast in colors of skin tone of just my butt to that of my butthole is fairly punctuated.

I would like a uniform skin color for in and around my butt without any cosmetic surgery or bleaching. Does anybody have any tips they could share on how they keep their butthole looking a squeaky clean color without bleaching?

Thanks!

Hi there,

This is from a mans perspective: I love it when the skin color around a women's anus and vagina is darker than the rest of her.

The more CONTRAST the BETTER! :kiss:

To be honest, the darker it is down there, the hotter I find it. My wife is a fair skinned Asian girl, her lady parts are gorgeously dark and I love it.

So before you try changing the color down there, make sure you are doing it for the right reasons. If its for you, then so be it, but if you are doing it because of what guys might or might not like, then don't.

It's like when women with small but perfectly shaped tits go out and get implants. I just don't get it? If they were odd shaped or deformed, I could understand.

We shouldn't let the media machine tell us what we should and shouldn't like.
 
Last edited:
https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7LY2OyRWY_sDJCDL5vcqJaW1Ggi85Mec6iCExeNIv5njwAnHjhQ
 
Back
Top