(Re)embracing my exhibitionist side...

Hi Nymnm, I have been away from Lit for a good while, so I was just catching up on your thread. Wow loving the new photos. I am glad you have found the courage to post your face. You are very beautiful and your face just sets the photos off.

Please don't stop posting.

Maybe a Christmas seen with you dressed in sexy miss Santa outfit unwrapping your presents would be a nice set. Although I would love to unwrap you on Christmas morning :)

Very Well Done Nymnm, You look Great !!!

Glasses just add Lady :) , Wanna sit on Santa's Lap :devil:

I thought you'd like the glasses :)

Yes ,yes I do !

Good :D

naughty or nice.. just fucking hot

omg naughty librarian ? have i forgot to return my christmas books again ? dammit .. how will you punish me ?

I take unreturned Christmas books very seriously! I'll have to consider the proper punishment ;)

As much as I hate to shovel it, it is nice when it slows life down for a day, keeping us inside. Somehow, we always find ways to keep ourselves occupied... :cattail:

Sexy pics, as always!

It is nice when it forces life to slow down. And finding creative ways to pass the time is always fun :devil:

Glad you like the new pics :kiss:

mmm sounds perfect! My vote's on for an early summer!

Mine too! It's snowing again! :eek:

Very festive...the one I'd unwrap first, for sure!

Yay! Glad I'd be the first pick ;)

nymnm whew once again, you just look so damn gorgeous.:rose: I am stunned lost for words actually.

There are several of the hottest women ever, on this site and babe you are definitely one of them. You have it all. Extremely hot Body, sex appeal, beautiful eyes, gorgeous smile, sexy sultry looks. Words are just not enough babe.:heart:
Mouth watering and dick dripping good.:devil:

You guy is so lucky hope he knows it. Orgasms and alcohol that is my kinda mix "wow".

Thanks hun :kiss:

I love making you speechless ;)

You can go from girl next door to goddess in a New York minute. You're a natural in front of the camera, and your photographer knows how to capture the pose at it's best.

I do enjoy being in front of the camera, and J is great at capturing it :)

Ohhh love the selfie sneak. You are always stunning!

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed the peek! :kiss:

Since I didn't post last night, here's a mid day peek :)

Back to the bedroom set from last year for now. :devil:

Attachments

• wine_24.jpg
    wine_24.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 596
  • wine_25.jpg
    wine_25.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 804
Hi Nymnm, I have been away from Lit for a good while, so I was just catching up on your thread. Wow loving the new photos. I am glad you have found the courage to post your face. You are very beautiful and your face just sets the photos off.

Please don't stop posting.

Maybe a Christmas seen with you dressed in sexy miss Santa outfit unwrapping your presents would be a nice set. Although I would love to unwrap you on Christmas morning :)

Thanks hun :kiss:

I think you'll enjoy the Christmas set I've got coming up ;)

great photos!

I think you'll enjoy the Christmas set I've got coming up ;)

Moaning .. Sexy One .. :kiss: .. I'm Looking so forward to Those .. ;)
You remind of a few Ladies I've Dated .. They were professional Dancers tho !!

attachment.php

What a Great Place to Wake UP .. :p :nana: :p

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Since I didn't post last night, here's a mid day peek :)

Back to the bedroom set from last year for now. :devil:

fffuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkkkk those legs lead to fucking paradise! now to flip you on your back and eat that luscious pussy and give you a new name, twinky, cuz you would be cream-filled. fucking hot pics!

It finally stopped snowing here! Yay! :D

In other news... this is the end of the wine set. (There really were like 2 shots at the beginning where I was drinking wine... I promise! ;) )

28 is my favorite of this whole set, so of course I saved the best for last :devil:

Attachments

• wine_26.jpg
    wine_26.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 958
  • wine_27.jpg
    wine_27.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 970
  • wine_28.jpg
    wine_28.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 860
Evening sweet and sexy one, same here,we got a lot of snow to today and so cold. :(But visiting here for sure warmed me up …..LOVE THE WINE SET PICS.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose:

Last edited:

In other news... this is the end of the wine set. (There really were like 2 shots at the beginning where I was drinking wine... I promise! ;) )

28 is my favorite of this whole set, so of course I saved the best for last :devil:

nymnm 28 is good but you got to consider the entire package... they are all spectacular! love number 26... very seductive... you are just amazing

Very, very nice :)

thanks ;)

Oh my! Love the...angle! Rawr!:devil::kiss:

the angle... right. that's what you love :kiss:

Moaning .. Sexy One .. :kiss: .. I'm Looking so forward to Those .. ;)
You remind of a few Ladies I've Dated .. They were professional Dancers tho !!

What a Great Place to Wake UP ..

Thanks For Sharing ...

Always glad to help you wake up ;)

Very fine! I really like that pose!

thanks hun :kiss:

Evening sweet and sexy one, same here,we got a lot of snow to today and so cold. :(But visiting here for sure warmed me up …..LOVE THE WINE SET PICS.

It's cold here too :( So I'll have to stay in and warm up here ;)

Glad you enjoyed the wine set :D

How am I supposed to decide on a favorite, each picture was stunning.

They can all be your favorite if you want ;)

Damn, ...ok...I want a Christmas card from you.

Your body is HOT

Hmmm... I'll have to keep that in mind for next year's Christmas cards ;)

nymnm 28 is good but you got to consider the entire package... they are all spectacular! love number 26... very seductive... you are just amazing

26 is good too ;)

I agree 28 is a great pic I prefer 26, but as per usual the whole set was stunning.
Looking forward to the Christmas set from the preview:D:D:D

Hope Santa brings you nice things over Christmas as you have been a naughty girl, but have been very good by sharing with us all.:cathappy:

Hi Nymnm, I do love all of them, there could be no such thing as a bad pic of you.

Truly stunning as usual, If I had to pic one 28, especially the look, and eyes, sexy to the max. But I can't see any thing wrong with the remainder of you either. Stunning what more is there to say. :rose::kiss:

That last pic was definitely a cracker!
Such an awesome series of a very hot lady :)
Looking forward to the christmas set....

Ahem, yes, that #28 one is VERY hot...but my favorite is your luscious nipples (everything else isn't too shabby either!;)):devil:

Back