New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm WrongVerb. My profile has essential info.

I'm not the least bit new to the forums, but...I did recently re-connect with a friend from long ago and we're exploring bdsm together with me as the Dom and her as the sub. It's interesting to put into practice what one has only toyed with online or in one's own fantasies. We have had a few stumbles but seem to have gotten to a point where it's working well for both of us.
 
Valentine Present

:heart:This is my Valentine's Day present to myself. I will post my interests in the "personals." I want to belong to someone. And I want to make sure that whomever chooses me intends to never let me go...no matter what it takes.
I hope it's okay to say that here.

Enjoy your Valentine's Day with the person that makes you happiest. I hope to find someone soon so that my Valentine's 2012 will be a much happier one.
 
I'm Meagan, 18, and very new to the scene, although I have been interested in it for quite some time, and am a submissive person in many ways.
I'm from Ireland at the moment, unfortunately still living with my folks, which is a bit of a downer.

I'm not sure what to expect from this site, but I look forward to it.
 
Domme in IN

Hello,

New to this site. I am a bi/female, Sadist and Domme but can be happy with Topping as well. Depends on my mood and who I am playing with.

I live at the top of IN (the armpit of the U.S.) Can you say "lake effect snow?"

I joined to read stories and hopefully run into some female sub/bottoms in my area that are up for some occasional playing.
 
Hi all, I'm a male and new to lit. I am a dominate male, but not on the extreme side. I love the freedom here, I feel liberated from society. Love to talk to any woman, about anything. Happy valentines day!
 
hi all

Hi to everyone on the forum.

I have been reading lit for years now and have only just found myself fantasizing about tieing up my wife and dominating her.

She doesnt know about this yet as im afraid if shes not into it she will not look at me the same way ever again. hahaha. So i thought about coming on here for advice on how to slowly introduce this sexual aspect to her.

btw im a 23 yr male living in aus.

Also as i read more and more posts in this section i am realising that i have a lot in common with the ppl on here which is exciting as i am in need of a deep philosophical discussion : ) or a chat about stephen king books!
 
Hi everyone. I have been exploring the BDSM lifestyle with my wife Sarah as part of our new years resolution to try out new things. So far we have tried gagging and blindfolding, but we need some more suggestions as to what we could do next, as we both enjoy it. What would you guys advise us to do?
 
I'm new here. My name is Isabelle, I am a former escort and now am just learning to be a dominatrix, and its a lot of fun! I just want to say hi to everyone!
 
here goes nothing

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am currently a college student (from the US) in the UK studying Graphic Design and have become interested in the BDSM lifestyle. I'm hoping to learn more through the discussion board and hopefully find some good sources for that endeavor to really figure out if it is right for me.

I will probably just be reading more so then posting, but thought I would say Hi. x
 
Just wanted to introduce myself. I am currently a college student (from the US) in the UK studying Graphic Design and have become interested in the BDSM lifestyle. I'm hoping to learn more through the discussion board and hopefully find some good sources for that endeavor to really figure out if it is right for me.

I will probably just be reading more so then posting, but thought I would say Hi. x

Welcome! CSM?

-el
 
Hi guys, finally got round to making an account on hear after months of lurking. I'm quite new to the scene and I'm very interested in exploring more. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top