What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First night completely off my medication: no nightmares, no flashbacks, no nothing! So I guess therapy worked. :D

Also, I seem to be on some sort of creativity kick lately; I'm writing like a demon, composing new songs that actually sound pretty good to me, my guitar's gettin' some playtime for the first time in what feels like forever... It's awesome :)

Awesome news :rose: Your happiness is contagious. My first real smile of the day.

My sister using the phrase, not farming all her acres, when telling me about her mother in law.

The existence of a man I call K.

Oh, and I almost forgot: I'm also smiling because I have a phone interview tomorrow for a job that I saw last month that I really, really wanted. The company decided not to fill the position after I submitted my resume, but then today the recruiter contacted me to arrange a phone interview because they are back to wanting to fill the position. Crossing my fingers that the telephone interview part goes well and I can move onto in person interview.

Last edited:
This shirt, for some odd reason made me crack up histerically....

tumblr_l9ql4pHKyP1qdzs66o1_400.jpg

I'm smiling, and hopeful, and saying a prayer to the universe, about a very positive phone interview I had this morning. They're forwarding my resume to the next stage with a recommendation for in person interview...and I was told my resume was very impressive.

And all this was for a job I actually think I would really enjoy even if it is a pay cut from my more traditional career path...going for the life balance instead of money angle this time around.

Watching classic car racing highlights with a group of friends, turning the TV on mute and doing our own commentry.

My three Doms. They've even given me permission to post their pictures here.

Attachments

• 025.JPG
    025.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 024.JPG
    024.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 019.JPG
    019.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 41
Getting a two minute long video message of a certain someone singing to me...

Agreeing to make a 4 hour drive next weekend...

My three Doms. They've even given me permission to post their pictures here.

Okay, redslady now I have the music to My Three Sons stuck in my head. That's another of my ear worm songs! But your Doms are cute...do you share? :rolleyes:

I love your last Dom. He clearly knows his way around the bedroom :D

I so agree...I love how he is patiently waiting at the foot board...almost like he's preparing to tie someone up. :)

Getting a two minute long video message of a certain someone singing to me...

Agreeing to make a 4 hour drive next weekend...

I agree with LB ~ you totally deserve it.

My smile today: being explicit in something I've been craving and seeing his grin when I told him. Guess I was taking the talking thing too slowly. :D

Oh, and we're fishing today. :D

Okay, redslady now I have the music to My Three Sons stuck in my head. That's another of my ear worm songs! But your Doms are cute...do you share? :rolleyes:

I so agree...I love how he is patiently waiting at the foot board...almost like he's preparing to tie someone up. :)

Sorry, didn't mean to share the earworm ;)

Yeah he's a special kitty. He wasn't breathing when he was born so i wrapped him in a towel, rubbed him and puffed air into his face, the whole time saying "Come on Angel" Two guesses at what his name is, lol. The big black guy's his brother.

Playing with my dog Edward at a little "lake." I think its a big pond but it's labeled as a lake.
edward_in_the_water_by_vixandra-d49gn1v.jpg

I'm having a really down day today, so I've decided to look at all I have that makes me smile/laugh, just be glad to be alive. When I think about it, I really do have a lot.

I'm alive for one thing, something that was up in the air not that long ago. I have the pleasure of watching my two beautiful daughters grow into wonderful, strong women. I have been blessed with the most adorable grandbaby who now calls me "amma. I have a handfull of really, really good friends.

When I write it all down, it does make me smile. Plus I want to kick myself in the ass for being down in the first place.

I'm having a really down day today, so I've decided to look at all I have that makes me smile/laugh, just be glad to be alive. When I think about it, I really do have a lot.

I'm alive for one thing, something that was up in the air not that long ago. I have the pleasure of watching my two beautiful daughters grow into wonderful, strong women. I have been blessed with the most adorable grandbaby who now calls me "amma. I have a handfull of really, really good friends.

When I write it all down, it does make me smile. Plus I want to kick myself in the ass for being down in the first place.

Sometimes, you can't help but have a down day.

This is a good way of lifting yourself out of it though. I need to remember it in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back