I guess I'm always sat on the naughty step

I came in my pants!
Wow now I need a smoke you sexy tart.

My blood is boiling after your tumblr and pictures... Goodness gracious... what a gratifying thread!

Loved all of those pics. I wish the make up ones had shown a tad bit lower. :D

I see we're both big fans of clamps

i am a fan but they also scare me

Those clamps are very kinky and sexy and give a peek into a litany of other painful pleasures that might arouse you....

P.S. I've long followed your other thread an am very happy to see you've
started a new one, even if I haven't posted. :)

yeh i do love the contrasting feelings of pain and pleasure but i have a lot less of a threshold on the pierced nipple

glad you still enjoy it

oh the clamps on those spectacular breasts! I feel the tug from my nipples to my cunt.
Thank you.
Mara

must say i was very excited walking about my house like that

I came in my pants!
Wow now I need a smoke you sexy tart.

mmmm well my magic worked then

My blood is boiling after your tumblr and pictures... Goodness gracious... what a gratifying thread!

i love my tumblr but i do tend to wander into the dark bits

I love her taste in hentai. LOVE IT!

no idea why but hentai really gets me going

Those clamp photos are amazing

thankyou lovely

Loved all of those pics. I wish the make up ones had shown a tad bit lower. :D

i do apologise my good man

going back to school

I do quite a good impression of a strict Headmaster. That lipstick is quite inappropriate for class and your Algebra is appalling. Come to my room after school finishes. You may be able to avoid punishment if you co-operate. After all I'm not called a Head Teacher for nothing. :rolleyes:

That's an interesting mirror you have there.

mwah mwah

I do like the look of the clamps on your nipples, but the make-up photos are quite fetching ............. and not a bruise in sight. :)

Young Lady, 0place your self across my Lap! You know we do NOT allow smoking in school!!!!:caning::caning:

I do quite a good impression of a strict Headmaster. That lipstick is quite inappropriate for class and your Algebra is appalling. Come to my room after school finishes. You may be able to avoid punishment if you co-operate. After all I'm not called a Head Teacher for nothing. :rolleyes:

goes to your office closing the door behind me. please don't give me detention sir

That's an interesting mirror you have there.

what mirror?is there one in the background? if so that's one i inherited of my grandad

I do like the look of the clamps on your nipples, but the make-up photos are quite fetching ............. and not a bruise in sight. :)

thankyou as always and no my bruises i last had have healed up

Getting scared always excites me a little. Do you like feeling the tug with every step you take?

yeh thus why i think you can see why i like some of the pics on my tumblr.... the clover clamps are new but i did enjoy the weight of them on me

und your old thred, and you are absolutely stunning, my humble compliments[/QUOTE]

thankyou very much lovely.. glad you like it

goes to your office closing the door behind me. please don't give me detention sir

I won't need to detain you long. Your photos have excited me and I am ready to cum in your mouth. On your knees under the desk quickly girl!

what mirror?is there one in the background? if so that's one i inherited of my grandad

It's pretty cool, Have you got any more heirlooms?

thankyou as always and no my bruises i last had have healed up

I prefer you without them, but I do enjoy producing them. Quite a conundrum. :confused:

I won't need to detain you long. Your photos have excited me and I am ready to cum in your mouth. On your knees under the desk quickly girl!

blushes and sinks beneath the desk and wraps my lips around your head sucking hard

It's pretty cool, Have you got any more heirlooms?

i have a big fancy picture of waves which i love lying in my room cause the hanger broke

I prefer you without them, but I do enjoy producing them. Quite a conundrum. :confused:

heheh i like them but then i get the embarassing moment when my brother sees them on my neck and decides to tease me about it

I have a massive fantasy for being a schoolgirl and having a toy forced inside me with someone else controlling it. being teased in public trying to hide it. squirming on the seat. having to write on the chalk board with a little skirt hoping noone notices how im trembling and how slick my thighs are

I love this idea. seen a lot of videos of girls out in public with a vibe in. would love to see you in one

didn't realise how grainy the pics are gonna have to invest in a new one at some point.
Graininess in digital cameras is normally a result of the ISO setting being too high. If you can manually adjust the ISO setting in your camera, take a picture of a teddy bear or something int he place you're planning on doing the photoshoot with the same lighting and angle, and take photos at every ISO setting available, compare the end results, and use the same setting as the picture with the best results for light intensity vs. graininess.

Just a warning, the lower the ISO setting, the more still your camera will need to be, so a tripod is an excellent investment if you don't already have one.

I hope these tips help you produce pictures you like more, as I've enjoyed all of the last thread and look forward to many more pictures in 2014.

Back