The Isolated Blurt Thread VII: 7th Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all dressed "up" and awaiting your arrival...posthaste please!!! :devil:

ETA: still an hour away?!? Oh my, I may need to find a way to keep myself occupied...
 
Last edited:
I have an acquaintance who is such a massive germophone that she refuses to touch door knobs. She has a handkerchief in her purse which she pulls out and wraps around her palm before turning a knob, pressing a button, etc. She does it so smoothly that it took me a while to notice it, but now that I do I can't stop noticing it.

I can't imagine getting sexxxy with a germophobe. Between the antibacterial spray, the dental dam, the full body condom, and whoknowswhatelse, it'd probably be a lot like fucking a latex glove.

She may have a good reason for doing that, she may have a lowered immune system or lives with someone who does, which is not something she may wish to share with everyone.

Have you ever noticed how many people do not wash their hands after using the bathroom? I just love it when small children point this out.

I am very careful at sci fi conventions, medical areas and places where there are lots of people. I just went to a large convention of about 7000 people and I am one of the few who does not traditionally get the " con crud."

As for sex, I have yet to have sex without a condom, although I hope to someday. I usually just take a shower with my lovers before sex, that way I am very clean too, plus I really like fooling around in water.

I don't believe in antibacterial spray, I use soap and water.
 
Everyone knows RobDownSouth gets a little hard-on when he finds an excuse to use ethinic, racial, special needs, and homophobic slurs, so why is he switching to his many "derp" alts to go full-tilt kill-all-the-"jooz" anti-Semitic today?

He looks like he is decompensating.
 
Have any of you ever used that NeverWet spray stuff? Thinking of trying it on my deck chair cushions.
 
It was either my fingers buried inside her, my thumb circling her clit and her tiny little moans she couldn't contain or the fact that I maintained eye contact with the bartender while I was driving her crazy that kept the drinks flowing.

Funny though, I never drank any of them.
 
It was either my fingers buried inside her, my thumb circling her clit and her tiny little moans she couldn't contain or the fact that I maintained eye contact with the bartender while I was driving her crazy that kept the drinks flowing.

Funny though, I never drank any of them.

Oh my goodness!

That is such a hot visual! :D
 
Hmmm Rob is back posting away under RobDownSouth as if he didn't just spend all afternoon on anti-Semitic screeds under his (even more) racist "Derp" IDs.

I guess he figures that like everything else on the GB give it a day or two and it is lost in the shuffle.
 
"Lillehammer municipality put into crisis preparedness when the powerful rainfall led to the small streams turned into rivers in a matter of minutes on Monday night."

Welcome to the world of flash floods! (Summer does not last forever, here in New England, either. )
 
Have any of you ever used that NeverWet spray stuff? Thinking of trying it on my deck chair cushions.

It was either my fingers buried inside her, my thumb circling her clit and her tiny little moans she couldn't contain or the fact that I maintained eye contact with the bartender while I was driving her crazy that kept the drinks flowing.

Funny though, I never drank any of them.

Some posts are just polar opposites.
 
It was fun. Two of my friends fell in love in that thread, I met Clowns in there, we had such a fun time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top