Highly Erotic

cmslt2326

Really Really Experienced
touching. I have noticed that there are areas of the human form that are not always explored. Now that I am not in control of my own orgasms, there appears to be two brand new erotic zones on my body. Discovered recently and due to the fact that I am not 25 anymore....imagine my surprise...lol.

Anyone else out there finding new fun places on their body to explore and enjoy or is it just me?

There are many areas of the body that can be erotic that you don't normall think of as such, especially if you are in the right mood. Feathers drawn between the toes or around the ears. Of course the insides of the wrists or inside upper arm can be as sensitive and erotic as the insides of the thighs. The area behind the knee and back of the calf can be very sensitive for some. Bottom line, exploring is great fun.

An area that most people forget about when flogging-- the insides of the thighs. I love sensation there!

An area that most people forget about when flogging-- the insides of the thighs. I love sensation there!

Me too!!! It is intense and as the blood rushes to the surface it becomes even more sensitive...one of my two new, favorite spots is the ball right next to your knee on the inside of the leg. I never dreamed it was such an erogenous zone until recently and it really turns me on.

For me it's my......

Neck and any place on my back or the back of my thighs and my ass. Really extremely sensitive in those regions!!!:rose:

Neck and any place on my back or the back of my thighs and my ass. Really extremely sensitive in those regions!!!:rose:

Something about getting bitten on that big muscle on my neck makes me crazy. It actually weakens my knees. lol

Thanks.

The neck is lovely, her hair can hide marks; and your lips on her neck can feel her pulse increase as you pleasure her.

There is something about the intensely sensitive tender insides of my wrists and fingertips that makes me wonder if I was accidentally dipped in the Styx upside down.

There is something about the intensely sensitive tender insides of my wrists and fingertips that makes me wonder if I was accidentally dipped in the Styx upside down.

I love that image. So are the wrists/fingers the place that did get dipped or did not?

The reason I am asking is Achilles is usually shown being dipped upside down while Thetis holds onto his heel.

When I'm on the right edge, everywhere is an erotic zone. Every. single. inch. of my body.

My throat, neck, and sternum have always been particularly good for me. I love having my throat or sternum gently stroked. It's such a vulnerable feeling, to have them intimately touching that area. Particularly when they demonstrate how they could go from gently stroking to cutting off air supply in an instant.

But I love that area: kisses, touches, bites, everything.

When I'm on the right edge, everywhere is an erotic zone. Every. single. inch. of my body.

My throat, neck, and sternum have always been particularly good for me. I love having my throat or sternum gently stroked. It's such a vulnerable feeling, to have them intimately touching that area. Particularly when they demonstrate how they could go from gently stroking to cutting off air supply in an instant.

But I love that area: kisses, touches, bites, everything.

Funny you should mention that...Love the hand at the base of the throat....not really squeezing...just a very real presence.

Also like when there is a hand very low on my abdomen...just above my pubic bone with fingers pointed to my sex.

I'm a neck girl, as well...especially biting or having His hand there. Also, I'm finding my lower back and toes are very erogenous zone for me.

My sub recently discovered that the bottoms of her feet responded erotically when being caned. It came as somewhat of a surprise to her: "I didn't even know that i had erogenous zones down there ?!?" I, on the other hand, felt like an explorer filling out white areas of her sensuality map.

Last edited:
Back