Breaking Free [M/M] (closed for garajd)

"Undo my belt and unbutton my slacks and slowly lower the zipper."

Looking down at Simon, the blush that overtook his face was undeniable . . . Simon was really in to this and was willing to do anything that Allen directed him to . . . if Allen is not careful, Simon will probably explode in his tennis shorts.
 
Simon nibbled on his lower lip as he gazed at the man. He was almost unbearably aroused. What would Mr. Dalton do if he made an even bigger mess than he had in the bathroom, losing control over himself like an overexcited young pup, not yet housebroken?

"Sir...," he exhaled, almost reverently, as his hands went for the belt. He carefully undid the buckle and eased the two sides of the belt aside before working the button of Mr. Dalton's slacks open. He took the tab of the zipper between his forefinger and thumb, and eased it down little by little.

That soft z-z-zip noise in the quiet room was about the sexiest thing he'd ever heard, and a small moan rose from his throat.
 
Help me remove my slacks and fold them across the chair."n

After Simon had followed the instruction, and obviously let his eyes linger on Allen's full blown erection longer than necessary, Allen stood up, "Now my shirt."

He dropped his arms to his sides as Simon began to unbutton the shirt, slowly revealing Allen's moderately hairy chest . . . just enough for Simon to gasp when it was exposed.

Looking down at Simon in his tennis shorts, a spot of precum was beginning to form on the material; Simon was totally aroused and ready to follow Allen into whatever he demanded of him.
 
Simon slowly stood, fighting hard against the temptation to lean close enough to let his body press against the older man's. Mr. Dalton was taller than him - if he stood up on his toes, their cocks would be in alignment. If he felt a man's hardness against his own, he'd probably blow a load in his underpants right there and then.

His fingers shook a little as he worked the buttons of Mr. Dalton's shirt. He was clumsy, but determined, breathing raggedly. He sucked in a breath at the sight of the manly chest in front of him, laid bare. He wanted to run his fingers through that hair, wanted to be pressed against that chest, wanted to feel the powerful heartbeat behind it. He wanted to be shown what a real man was.

When all the buttons were open, Simon dared to make eye contact as he slipped his hands beneath the two sides of the shirt, drawing his fingertips down Mr. Dalton's muscular arms as he pushed the shirt completely off. He took the shirt and hung it neatly over the chair along with his slacks, without having to be told. Maybe he could show Mr. Dalton that, even though he'd been a very naughty boy, he could also be a very good boy.

He stood in front of him, both of them naked from the waist up, panting with need.

"Sir," he spoke up nervously, "you have... a very nice body. Is that okay to say?"
 
"Remove your shorts, Simon. Expose your hard cock. That's what you really want, isn't it . . . for your girlfriend's Father to see your hard cock before she does?"

Tossing Alyssa into the situation will either cause Simon to get even harder, maybe even cum . . . or his cock will deflate like a burst balloon.

"You know as well as I do that your pretty little girlfriend will not even look at it or touch it until your wedding night . . . and then the room will probably be completely dark!"
 
Simon emitted a desperate little moan. His cock throbbed powerfully enough to make his pelvis jerk, fucking against nothing, and again he was fighting back the impulse to throw himself against the hard body in front of him. What Mr. Dalton was saying was music to his ears, and he was so ready for this man to own him.

"Yes sir... yes sir!" he exclaimed eagerly, scrambling to undo his shorts and shove them down, genuinely worried now that he might cum untouched. The shorts dropped around his ankles, and he kicked them into the box along with the rest of what he'd taken off. Now he was wearing only a set of particularly inadequate micro-briefs, light blue and liberally soaked with precum. They could scarcely contain his raging erection.

"Absolutely correct, sir," he continued breathlessly, and flipped the waistband of his briefs down so that his drooling hard-on sprang free. His lips trembled as he gazed at the older man's face, searching for a reaction.

"For your approval, sir," he added in a small, unsteady voice.
 
"You do realize, Simon, that if you continue this relationship with Alyssa, you are indeed going to have to fuck her. Her mother will be desperately wanting grandchildren and Alyssa will do everything she can to provide them. Are you going to be able to do that?"

Looking down at Simon's exposed erection, Allen quietly rubbed his thru his boxers, ready to unsnap the opening so that the young in front of him could have a glimpse as his cock. He had a feeling that Simon had not had any direct contact with any cock other than his own; and that Simon was quickly becoming whatever Allen demanded of him . . . and will find out soon enough!!
 
Simon's jaw fell open slightly. Mixed feelings were raging through him. He didn't want to think about fucking Alyssa... he especially didn't want to think about knocking her up. But there was something kind of exciting about Mr. Dalton talking about fucking. His eyes drank in the sight of the man rubbing his bulge. He was intensely curious. Was Mr. Dalton aroused at the thought of him fucking his daughter? Or was it Simon himself, laid bare and horny as hell, that made him hard? Was it the power the man had over him that turned him on? What exactly did it for Mr. Dalton?

Whatever it was, Simon wanted to do more of it. He was becoming obsessed by the thought of making a man's cock hard.

And yet, he wasn't sure how much he could lie while this exposed. He was certain Mr. Dalton could see right through him.

"I... I'm not sure, sir," he admitted, blushing with embarrassment. "Is that... is that what you want? Please... tell me what would please you."
 
"Tell me, Simon. Do you watch gay pornography? I have to think that you do; probably why your dick is getting so hard showing it to me. What do you like to watch? I'm guessing you like to see young men with older men like me. Right?"

Reaching down, Allen cupped his hand around Simon's balls and gave them a gentle squeeze, watching as Simon's cock jerked in response.

"OK, Simon . . . remove my boxers. Then I want to see you on your knees in front of my cock. You may not touch me, yet. I just want to see you enjoying the sight of my cock . . . the one that brought Alyssa into this world."
 
"Yes, sir - yes, I love watching gay porn, sir," Simon babbled. "It makes my dick so hard watching two guys naked together. Especially a young guy with a bigger, older man, like you, sir."

Simon groaned and twitched as he felt the warm, masculine hand cup his sensitive young balls and then squeeze them. A little dribble of precum oozed forth from the tiny slit at the tip of his cock. Mr. Dalton's touch and his next words made him nearly erupt. He fell obediently to his knees, sliding down the older man's boxers, and the huge, hard dadcock sprang out, nearly slapping him in the face. Simon inhaled a lungful of masculine musk, and moaned with need. His eyes locked on the shape and size of the massive, powerful member in front of him, combing over its every curve and vein, and the heavy pair of balls hanging beneath.

"Mr. Dalton," he exhaled, almost whimpering, "you have an incredible cock. It turns me on so much. The cock you fuck your wife with. The cock that gave life to Alyssa. It gives me life, too, sir. It's all I can think about."
 
"Simon, bring me a towel from the bathroom."

Taking the towel, Allen spread it on the couch in his office; he sat down, spread his legs and looked back at Simon.

"Simon, I want you to jerk your cock until you cum on my dick. Then you are to kneel in front of me and lick your cum off my cock. After that, you may take my cock in your mouth and give me a blowjob until I cum. You may also caress any part of me that you wish. I'm sure you have plenty ideas from the porn you have watched. Try to swallow as much of my load as possible."
 
Simon couldn't obey fast enough. He nearly tripped on his own briefs, kicking them into the box before he scrambled to the bathroom to grab the towel. He gasped at the sight of the naked man putting himself on display. He listened intently to the instructions and nodded eagerly.

"Yes, sir," he breathed, feeling like he'd died and gone to heaven. He started stroking his cock, and then paused to give his balls a hard squeeze, trying to stave off his orgasm for at least a little longer - if he didn't try to draw it out, he'd cum in less than 30 seconds. He edged himself carefully with one hand while his other reached for Mr. Dalton, feeling the firm muscles of his chest and the coarseness of the hair, then working his way down to the man's abs. He widened his stance so he could get lower, and his fingertips teased at the pubic hair at the base of Mr. Dalton's thick shaft. He wanted to grab and play with that gorgeous cock, but he decided to hold off until he could suck it. Just in case this never happened again, he wanted to make it last.

His balls, however, weren't going to last long. They reached the brink very suddenly, and with force. Simon yelled out, "FUCK!", and braced himself with a hand against Mr. Dalton's chest as he hastily pointed his cock at the man's, spraying several powerful streams of hot cum until Mr. Dalton's cock, balls, thighs, and lower belly were painted with white.

Gasping, Simon fell to his knees and took in the smoking hot sight of the spectacular mess he'd made. Hungry to please, he leaned down and started to lick the man's inner thighs, sucking up the stray splatters on both sides. He enjoyed the taste of his own cum, and he loved it even more off the hot body of his girlfriend's dad. He inhaled the masculine, slightly sweaty aroma of the older man's body and savoured the salt tang of his flesh.

As his hands slid up Mr. Dalton's thighs and reached around to gently squeeze his muscular buttocks, Simon lapped like an overexcited dog at the man's abs, still working at cleaning up his prodigious load of cum.

Finally, he had only Mr. Dalton's cock left to clean up. This was it... he was going to touch another cock for the first time. He was going to put his mouth on it. He was going to suck a cock, suck a dad's cock. His girlfriend's dad's cock. His own hadn't even gone fully limp, and was well on its way to full hardness again.

He leaned in and placed his lips around the broad head of the big, hard cock in front of him. He groaned deeply, almost growling. He swirled his tongue around. The flesh was so, so soft, while what was beneath was iron hard. He tasted the salty sweetness of his own seed, and he tasted something much darker and more masculine, yet sweeter - Mr. Dalton's precum.

His eyes darkened like those of a predator getting a taste of what it most hungered for. They flicked up to meet Mr. Dalton's as he began to suck the man's glans like a lollipop, and then slid his lips down the shaft, cleaning up all of the cum he could get, even pressing his tongue into the coarse pubic hair to find every drop. He lifted the heavy shaft to get beneath, suckling at his balls to find the cum that had made its way down there. Finally, his mouth returned to the head of the older man's cock, and he opened wide, doing his best to take in as much of it at once as possible.

Porn made it look so easy. Slutty twinks on the Internet seemed to be able to blow horse-hung men with ease, but right away Simon found he was having to fend off his gag reflex, and his jaw ached from having to open so wide to accommodate the girth of the flesh in his mouth. His eyes immediately began to water. But he didn't stop - he pressed onward. He wrapped a fist around the base of the man's shaft where his mouth couldn't yet reach, and moaned as he felt it surge beneath his palm. He stroked it as his mouth bobbed up and down, gagging occasionally but wanting this so much. His free hand fondled Mr. Dalton's balls for a minute or two, and then slid up his body, finding a nipple, rolling it between thumb and forefinger.
 
Allen was impressed with Simon's skills; he was obviously a connoisseur of gay porn. Simon's first orgasm was a load . . . apparently Simon had been holding it in for a while. Once he started to cum, the hot sperm did indeed land on Allen's hard shaft, but also on his balls and thighs, even a shot or two on his lower belly.

As soon as Simon emptied his balls, he dropped to his knees in front of Allen to take on his second task, clean his cum from Allen's body . . . and he didn't miss, or waste, a drop; saving Allen's cock until last, using his tongue to lick every drop from the surface, swirling his tongue around Allen's balls, and even using his fingers and tongue to remove all traces from the pubic hair around the base of Allen's cock.

With no further hesitation, Simon dove in for the final responsibility, and probably the one he was most looking forward to . . . sucking Allen's cock and draining the balls of his girlfriend's father. Simon was turning out to be quite a cocksucker.

Allen could hear him gagging a bit as he tried to swallow his full length; probably from watching so many porn flicks, he thought it would be easy. Allen's cock was of average length, but a bit thicker than average, giving Simon quite the challenge.

Once Simon settled into a rhythm on Allen's cock, Allen could feel his arousal increasing . . . and then Simon's found his nipples, a source of extreme arousal for Allen.

Dropping his hands to the back of Simon's head, Allen urged him on, "That's it, Simon, suck my cock!! Don't stop now, boy!! Getting so fucking close!!
 
Simon moaned and hummed with ecstasy. The taste of Mr. Dalton's precum, the sensation of having his mouth filled with cock, the strong hand on the back of his head, and the words of encouragement all combined to thrill him beyond anything he'd ever experienced. His toes curled with pleasure, and he pushed onward as enthusiastically and courageously as he could, now twisting the older man's nipples with both hands.

Soon he could feel the big cock surge in his mouth, and he knew it was imminent. He was going to experience a man's cum - oh god, he was giving a dad a blowjob and taking it all the way! He growled in anticipation, and soon felt the heat and force of it on the back of his throat. His eyes rolled back. His whole body tensed as if he were the one having the orgasm. His palms flattened against Mr. Dalton's pecs, now slick with sweat, and slid upward until he was gripping the man's face between his soft hands, feeling the scratch of stubble, the robust beard that he might yet be years off from being able to grow, if ever. He absorbed all of the masculinity and power of the man in front of him as his mouth filled to capacity with a delicious load. His very satisfied, grateful eyes found the man's, and he smiled sweetly around the softening cock, a few dribbles escaping down his chin.
 
Allen's explosive blast into Simon's mouth and throat came shortly after his challenge to the young cocksucker in front of him . . . his daughter's boyfriend, and likely father of his grandchildren.

As his orgasm subsided, his cock began to lose its stiffness and slowly dropped from Simon's mouth, the last few drops of cum landing on his chin.

"Follow me, slut." Allen was determined that Simon would know his place in this relationship. Allen led the young man thru a previously hidden door into a private shower and dressing room.

"Go on in and turn the shower on. I will join you shortly." Simon followed the direction and soon the shower was blasting out a stream of hot water. Allen took a moment to step into the dressing room and pick out a small butt plug before joining Simon in the shower.

"You will make sure that I am completely cleaned up; then I will do the same for you." Handing the shower gel to Simon, Allen stepped under the water and presented his naked body to Simon.
 
Simon was still panting from the high of what had just happened. He swallowed several times, and darted out his tongue to clean up his lips and chin as he hurried to the shower, his resilient young cock sticking out straight in front of him, ready for more anytime the opportunity might arise. The taste of Mr. Dalton filled him, and though his jaw, lips, tongue, and throat ached from this new exercise, it was a satisfying ache, and knew it would get easier once he had more workouts.

Simon grinned up at the older man, completely rapt, totally dedicated. He poured out some of the shower gel onto a washcloth and looked the man over, admiring every inch of him. He decided to start at the bottom, and got down onto his knees before Mr. Dalton, where he was starting to feel so at home. He diligently washed the man's feet, and then worked his way up the calves, the thighs, and, with great pleasure, reached around to massage the soapy cloth around each of his muscular buttocks, dipping into the cleft between them, and then finally focusing on the front, cupping the man's balls with the cloth and washing them tenderly, followed by his soft cock, giving extra special attention to it. His eyes flicked up to Mr. Dalton's, hoping to see some sign he was doing a good job.
 
Allen leaned back under the cascading water of the shower, a relaxed, satisfied look on his face. Simon was looking up at him, his eyes almost begging for a compliment. Simon's compliment would have to come from the fact that Allen Dalton was allowing him, Simon Thorpe, to suck his cock and date his virgin daughter. Other than that, he was nothing more to Allen Dalton than his little cocksucker and potential fuck toy.

Once Simon had completed the soapy tour of Allen's body, Allen took the gel from Simon and quickly squirted a glob on his hands. Swiftly rubbing his hands over Simon's chest and back, Allen then knelt in front of Simon and carefully slathered his cock and balls with his soapy hands, bringing Simon quickly to a full hard on, quick recovery for a young man.

After the water rinsed Simon clean, "Turn around, slut. Bend over and grab your ankles." Allen definitely wanted Simon to learn that this was not a relationship between two gay men; Simon was now owned by Allen and was at Allen's disposal.

Picking up the butt plug and a tube of lubricant, Allen coated his finger and ran it up and down the crack in Simon's your ass, then gently pushing his finger against Simon's tight opening.
 
The thorough washing from Mr. Dalton's hands was heavenly. Being touched so intimately by a man had a profound effect on him, and he gasped sharply as his cock and balls were stroked by strong, slick, soapy hands.

Just when he thought he might cum again, Mr. Dalton rinsed him off and gave him a new order. Simon quickly obeyed, breathing rapidly, raggedly, having imagination enough and experience enough with gay porn to guess what was coming. He tried to force himself to relax.

"Oh!" he yelped, his body shuddering as that lubed-up finger drew along the length of his tender cleft. "Oh-h-h...."

His little rosebud twitched at the careful probing. Simon had put his own fingers up there now and then, but having someone else doing this was a very different, and thrilling experience.

"Oh yes," he breathed when he felt the man's finger push past the initial ring of muscle. His erect cock twitched. "Oh yes, sir, yes...."
 
Allen was a bit surprised at how easily Simon's man pussy opened up for him. Simon must have been playing with that opening before. Lubing up his middle finger this time, Allen probed Simon again, this time until his second knuckle made contact with Simon's ass.

Looking between Simon's thighs, Allen could see that Simon was once again hard, and could easily be brought to another orgasm.

"Stay where you are." Allen stepped out of the shower and retrieved the butt plug; once back in the shower, he lubed it up and began to press the head against Simon's man pussy. This particular plug was not particularly thick, not as thick as Allen's cock, but still an intrusion to Simon's body.

Once it was in, with only a few squirms and gasps from Simon, "Stand up, boy. Let's see how you handle that."
 
Simon clenched his jaw tightly to keep from crying out as the unfamiliar object entered him. It hurt like hell, but he wanted to be brave for Mr. Dalton. And he knew that in a little while, it wouldn't hurt anymore.

He slowly straightened, gasping as he did so. The thing up his butt throbbed and burned, and he stood in an awkward stance. He smiled despite the tears in his eyes. He could guess as to the meaning of the plug, and he was ready to embrace it and everything that was to come.

"Thank you, sir," he whispered.
 
"You're still hard, Simon. Do you think you could possibly cum with the plug in your sissy ass?" Handing Simon the tube of lube. "Coat your cock and let's see another stream of cum from the cock. You know I like to feel your hot cum on my cock."

Allen leaned back against the side of the shower, calmly stroking his cock and balls and Simon prepared to perform once more for him; probably the last time today before Alyssa and her mother arrived home from work.
 
Simon accepted the lube and eagerly slicked up his hardness for another wank. "Oh, yes sir," he sighed as he began to stroke. "I could definitely cum... especially looking at your sexy body, Mr. Dalton."

His ass was aching, throbbing, being stretched wide by the plug. The pain was starting to relax into a pleasant warmth, and he was embracing the sensation of being filled. Knowing he was taking a step toward being fucked was a huge turn-on, and made him feel especially filthy. His eyes raked lustfully over the manly body before him.

"You do have an incredible cock, sir," he ventured, emboldened. His eyes flicked up to meet the man's, gauging his reaction to his next words: "I bet it makes Alyssa's mom cum so hard. Doesn't it, Mr. Dalton?"
 
Watching his new toy, soon to be his fuck toy, stroking his hard cock in front of him in the shower, butt plug in place, Allen was beginning to visualize the ways he would be using Simon in the future, ways that Simon probably not even think about yet.

When Simon that Allen's cock would make Mrs. Dalton cum hard, Allen's cock jerked a bit . . . both at the compliment and the fact that Simon was about to deposit another load of hot cum on his cock.

Stroking his cock slowly, Allen looked intently at Simon, "Now, Simon, cum on my cock. Let me feel your hot seed."
 
Pleased that his dirty talk was having a positive effect, Simon jerked his cock harder and faster. With the plug up his ass, reminding him every moment he was being filled, and might one day earn the privilege of Mr. Dalton's cock up there, his orgasm was quickly approaching. It was going to be a big one, even though he'd cum hugely not too long ago.

His boldness increasing, carried away with with the situation and with new fantasies, Simon moaned loudly, toes curling.

"Does Mrs. Dalton suck your cock, sir?" he gasped out as he approached the point of no return. "She won't know your cock's been covered in boy cum, will she sir?"

He tensed up powerfully, and cried out as his cock spurted forth a gush of fresh, hot seed, cumming obediently and enthusiastically all over Mr. Dalton's cock and balls.
 
"Don't concern yourself with Mrs. Dalton and my cock, slut!" Allen barked at him.

Leaning back against the shower wall, Allen watched as the cascading waters rinsed Simon's cum from his cock and balls down the drain in the center of the floor.

"Turn around and give me your ass, Simon." Allen reached for the plug, gave it a bit of a twist, then slowly removed it from Simon's ass with a slight 'pop' as his ass released the toy.

Stepping out of the shower, Allen grabbed a towel and turned to the young man, "Clean yourself off and then meet me back in my office."

Allen was intentionally abrupt with Simon, after all, the little prick needed to understand his place in this relationship.
 
Back
Top