Blackmail news at 10 [closed to Ash13]

Alex then takes my long legs and slings them over his shoulder I squeal a bit as the new position allows him to hit very deep. The one ducking my mouth makes a crude joke and says. " how she's the famous reporter miss cumstrom like my mic" as he slowly pumps on and out of me. You then ask them where they would like to set up for the interview. As Alex is stiffening up I my right pussy.

-There Cocks pounding as i get the spot to sit down at. They swap once you have cum sprayed on you to egg them on and to get some interview times you say.-"Thats not enough for my interview boys i need more 'make up' -Max smiled making sure she knew where her place was and grins.-"yeah fuck her more."-Max smiled as We swap Scott fucks your cunt now as Alex fucks your tits and i fuck your mouth.-

Scott goes to turn and really pounds me like a jack hammer as you take my mouth. From your view you see my eyes with that. This is too much look but you just ignore it. The two CEOs are nearly ready to explode. You hold my hands down so I cannot block wherever they are going to shoot at. Little do I know Scott has not had sex in like a year so he's gonna have a lot built up

-Max Cums filling her mouth and grins as Alex cums on her face. from her tits getting her tits to but Scott pulls out and cums on her body covering it. They switch and swap your dripping with cum and the CEOs smiled and let you clean up and I do to then they do. They give us 2 hour interview with permission to air it. We smile as i notify your boss and he is impressed.-

After they leave I give you a dirty look like you set me up for that. You just seem to have a smug look and a thought of " I may be just a cameraman and you the ace reporter but I'll show ya whose boss". Without more than a few minutes rest you say we need to get to next story were behind in time you claim.

"Welp we have to make a Second Story today so lets do this there is a Small New Market opening up today we should record. Lets go to the Grand opening but the Owner i herd is not very Cooperative."-We hop in the van and as you freshen up using wipes and make up. We arrive at 1pm we have plenty of time to catch shots before the 8pm news. We take video of peoples opinions of the New shop for clothing and how its high fashion brought new people to the town. We spot the owner but he is not interested in a interview.-"Hmmm he will be hard to get."-I smile to you. but you give me a fuck you look.-"What? Hey your a little slut i saw how much you liked the attention i gave you and how much you enjoyed the Race Car Owners so...how about it....we get two stories which means we may not have to do this each time."

As we arrive at the market I take my clothes and change at a nearby gas station rest room. It is a royal purple blouse short sleeve shirt black pleated skirt and nude pantyhose. The skirt is 3" above my knees which showed most of my 40" long legs and the 2" purple heels make me like 6' tall now. As we begin to ask questions. We come upon a group of " protesters"angry about the traffic the new market will bring.

Last edited:
-one of the protesters and two of there colleagues walk over seeing you.-"hey miss cumstrom you can stop this please interview us we need you to take our side of the story you the news team."-i think about it and whisper to you.-"they got a good story and this may be a multi day story for us what do you say."-one of them states.-"i herd channel 10 does it better guys."-one of them egging you on.-"i bet she isnt that good."-the other states as all three begin to consider other news stations as the leader from before says.-"well maybe we will take another station."-then they hear-" wait.!"-they look to you and they wait you can tell they are hard and the excitement has made you a bit wet i wait to see what you will do.-

As they surround me I say " our station is the most watched. Come on guys let me do the interview. ". One boldly says. " we will let you interview us if you hold up skirt with your free hand what about it honey". In shock I ask him to repeat what he said. And he says....

"I said show us that pussy under your skirt while you do it. What about it babe." Another says. "As you interview one the other two molest you." The third agrees saying. "thats the only way your getting by."

Thinking their bluffing but really thinking taking to the will give me a edge on this story over other news stations I tell you to begin rolling as you are shorting me from the neck up as we chat. Suddenly I see one of the guys kneel out if camera view and dart his hands under my skirt. I gasp as he discovers I'm pantiless under the pantyhose and try to act normal.

-As the interview goes each guy gets about 10 minutes on camera as she is being shot from the neck up the other two molest her one begins to play and tease her pussy and the other is licking between her ass cheeks to enjoy her more. One man has his hands up her blouse groping her breasts out of sight form the camera. As the other finds out she has pantyhose tearing a small hole to finger her. was have extra clothes in the truck just in case.-

Last edited:
I struggle to act normal and stay straight as I'm glad the camera only catches me from neck up. I gasp a bit as the hands under my blouse find the front hook closure on my bra and a hear a small pop sound. I wiggle a bit as I feel two fingers invade me as they continue their "fun".

-Your getting good information why they are fighting when they switch new fingers a tongue in your ass and your being molested again. the one licking your ass also grabs your tits as the one fingering your pussy also licks your clit your talking so its easy to disguise whats happening.-

As they finger me I struggle to stand still on my heels. Trying best to keep normal face expressions as you roll camera. Then they stop. Not wanting to get me off but having fun knowing they got me hot and bothered and took off.

-They left her hot and bothered and a good story they let her through now she was horny and they got to the door.-"Sir may we have a word we are from Channel 10 news give us your story please."-You said.-"I am Miss Cumstrom Please let me have your story."-The man yells.-"Why should i."-The man is pretty nice looking .-"you really want to interview the store?"

Hiking skirt up a few inches showing him more of my 40" long legs I say " I'm a top reporter for my station. Give me the scoop. I will make you happy you did go with our station. ". I say with a friendly smile. All other reporters crowd around seeing who will get the story.

-He looked to her and seeing you look at me a moment whispering your a honey mess from the groping.-"I suppose so come on in your my fav reporter any way."-We get in to the shop and to the back office after the doors are locked.-"To be sure your not part of any secret blogs...I want you to strip make sure you have no mics or secret cameras for those low lifes."-Leon steps back watching her strip down to her heels and he nods agreeing to the interview. The First Question was to why the High end Fashion store in this small town.-"People need high Fashion."-I am shooting from the neck up so they don't see you but the cold air makes your nipples hard and the cool air passes over your pussy lips i see you squirm.-"Next question."-You then ask What if no one comes in to buy.-"I see people already walking around with high priced items in this town i know i am the only local retailer for this type of clothing."-The vauge answers have you confused and reeling as well as upset that your not getting the ones you want. You lean in a bit but he takes nothing from your body or touches you though you motion him off camera to touch. -"Next Question."-You say, How do you feel about bringing very high class Business to this town that rejects it.-"I bring all people, this happens to be for all people we have very affordable prices it isn't just for them."-You still seem frustrated a bit.-

Last edited:
Wanting my answers quicker so I can get dressed I mouth to him the words @ better answers I'll let you fuck me after". I go in with interview wiggling a bit as the draft coming in a vent blows across my bald pussy making it extra sensitive. Hoping my "persuasive" reporter skills will get our station better answers.

-he smiled and out of range f the Camera he moved a chair just under her the small chair just went between her legs which she sat on grinding against the wood.- "oh well let me see here then. "-He begins making a story telling why he was there and opened up the shop. to give fashion a chance and with the low prices., Also his ex business partner was across the way. He was pouring it out they were going to get good story.-

After his interview he can see the making me grind against the chair got me going as I sit there just in my heels. I got the answers I needed from him for the scoop but he can tell by look in my eyes. I need something more and it has nothing to do with more news.

-He looked to her.-"So i hope that was good enough."-He smiled as I feel your hand on my cock rubbing it.-"Oh this feels nice Go on...if you want it just say so."-Max smiled watching them two as they began to tease and play. The man begins to tease and play with her pussy-

The camera is off. I try to act normal but it gets harder. As he is enjoying making me, a top news reporter, squirm. After a few moments he tells you to turn camera off as he cant take teasing me longer and really wants to take me, you shake head no to turning off camera. The msnager , not used to being told no, again moribund for you to shut off camera or he threatens to take me on live tv.

Last edited:
-He turns it off as we move forward and I join him convincing him to ease off. He kisses you as one hand darts up your pussy and moves deep in side it the other pleays with your breasts. I hear you moan and i go behind grinding my cock in to yoru ass and the other hand teasing the other breast.-

He comments on my body. and says now when he sees me on air he'll know what I have on under my clothes and what I look like just in my heels. His fingers are like jackhammers. "Easy tiger" I say but protests fall on deaf ears S like tiny Pistons they pump and out knowing he has a top reporter in the position I'm in shall moans escape as he sucks my perky breasts.

Back