Rise to Immortality (Closed)

Rhia wasn't quite sure of what to make of all this knowing that Meili had a chance at freedom. Yet, chose to remain here to give pleasure to another person. One that she doesn't even love, worse of all, one that killed the person she did love. Saddest part of it all is, Rhia is stuck in the same position, being forced against her will to pleasure someone else.

"Calm down will you..."

Meili whispered while the commander was speaking to the servant. Though, she could tell Rhia was very upset by this whole idea. It felt like she is cheating on Steve, however, Steve could easily be doing the same thing with someone else. That only made Rhia feel worse as her heart shattered...

"You believe in the Gods don't you? I don't care what Gods you believe in... Do they respond to you if you speak with them? My mother is a Goddess...."

Rhia was being dead serious, though Meili laughed just as the Commander looked over at her and Meili quickly hushed to keep eating. When it was safe and clear Meili finally answered the question, trying to be serious herself without offending Rhia too much.

"I can't summon the Gods if that is what you are asking. I wish I could though, that would be a nice ability to have. Even if I could, how would they help you? You a being of magic, shouldn't you just be able to... I dunno... Free yourself?"

When Rhia didn't respond and gave off the vibe that she is getting close to breaking down into tears, Meili had no choice but to consider her feelings.

"Look, I know this is upsetting for you and I really do not know how the help you. Just look at it this way.. In truth, we are much better off here than out there. My sister isn't the kindest of people and would have turned me away the second she got the chance. For now the babies are safe, we all have a roof over our heads.... Giving some pleasure in return... Well..."

Meili quickly hushed and took a drink of tea when the servant came back in with the main dish. Although Meili was starving, she found it difficult to eat and practically forced it down. Her own nerves too wound up and were mixing with Rhia's emotions on a much more deeper than earlier. Making her assume that Rhia's powers were getting stronger. However, she didn't know what that meant yet.

"May I ask you if the temple was kept safe? Or did they abandon it with the others?"

The servant had to think about it for a moment then said that at least two stayed behind to keep certain items safe. Meili nodded and finished eating and sent the servant off to finally bring the babies in, although Meili isn't still certain about bonding with them. When the room was clear again, taking a moment before speaking to Rhia again.

"I will ask if I can go to the temple later today... Perhaps they have answers. Though, I have be careful about asking.... I can't people thinking I've gone insane. You really wouldn't like what they do to the insane ones."

She laughed again while adjusting herself on the bed to get comfortable for the babies.

"Fair enough.. I do apologize for all this.. I really don't know what is going on or why this keeps happening. I keep thinking it is all my fault... If I had not taken him there... If had protected him better..."

It was then Rhia finally cracked and there wasn't anything Meili could do other than listen and feel the sorrow. That happened to be the same time they brought the babies in too, so speaking to comfort Rhia was out of the question.
 
For Steve, he had gotten the feeling there was really nothing to sway much of anything about the situation. Cao was the one in control, not really him. He figured that he could ask to do things a certain way, but she seemed like the type to take things into consideration as to how they fit into her plans. After all, she seemed to be adjusting to his presence very well so far. She always stayed in control of the situation. In the meantime, all he could do was to watch, listen, learn, and feel.

He was also trying to process things that had happened so far. It seemed the closest clue he had of finding Rhia was of the strange naming of Rhiannon by Meili. Once again, he felt that Rhia could have been trapped much like him. He needed a way to be able to have Cao question people, without making the commander seem cracked or crazy.

As Cao went about her evening routine of getting ready for bed, Steve remained silent as he tried to think of what to do. No matter how much he tried, everything seemed to pointed to Meili. Well, with as few clues that he had. He decided to bring it up with Cao in the morning, biting the bullet so to speak.
 
Rhia eventually settled down once the babies were brought in, knowing how sensitive they are to the vibes of people. The best she could do is shut down from all this, almost wishing she was back with her other host. At least there she was able to create her own little space. Here inside Meili, it was as if she is a part of the physical body itself. Everything that Meili did, Rhia had to do as well, even holding the babies, Rhia could feel their soft skin.

The time spent with the babies kind of stole the day and neither Rhia or Meili thought about leaving. One of the babies still caught Meili by surprise considering she had no idea she was with twins. It didn't really look like either her or Lyu either and had eyes like water. That is the one she named Rhiannon.

The other one had Lyu's eyes and smile, though she did want to name it after Lyu.. She figured it might be disrespectful for some reason. The name she did give it though is after her younger sister that she had to leave behind when coming here.

Rhia didn't say much for the rest of the day and every so often the blue eyed baby reminded her of Steve. It had his smile and ears, yet she knew it would impossible and played off as just missing him. She tried really hard to remain cold and unattached while Meili bonded with the kids. At times though, she would smirk or take interest in something the babies did. Granted they were still too young to do much of anything, however it was clear their personalities were already showing.


When they finally took the babies away to allow Meili some time to sleep, she almost felt lost without them. However, she did get cleaned up and soon fell asleep. Strangely enough both her and Rhia slept heavily for the first time in days and never once woke up throughout the night. It wasn't until mid morning when Meili managed to wake feeling better than she has since Cao took over.

After taking care of herself and while taking care of the babies, she thought about her promise to Rhia. Glancing out her window she can see that it is a beautiful day outside and it actually has been a while since she's been outside the palace walls. In truth she still didn't know how to approach the priests about her problem, she certainly couldn't talk to Cao about it.

"Can you ask the Mistress if it is possible for me to go visit the temple today?"

Meili asked one of the servants and smiled when she nodded before going off to find Cao. Meanwhile Rhia remained passive and felt hopeless, she had no clues at all as to where Steve might be. No one within the palace so far seems to be talking to themselves or act like they hear voices. For most, they would be going insane by now and it surprised her at how calm Meili has been about it.
 
Cao was finishing up breakfast when the servant came to relay Meili's request. She thought over the request for a few moments before agreeing to the request. She did tell the servant to relay her instructions that Meili would make sure to have the babies watched over, either taking them with her or leaving them with the handmaiden now assigned to her.

Two guards were also dispatched to protect the mother, along with a small carriage for her to ride in. After all, Cao didn't want anything to happen to her new concubine. Though she did say anything else, Steve suggested that they go themselves in a little bit as well.
 
She took her time to get ready, spending almost an hour with the babies, learning how to bathe them and brought them outside for some fresh air. All the excitement pretty much exhausted them out and once she laid them down for their nap, she got herself ready. All the requirements that Cao requested were somewhat shocking to her, although it is understandable too. Lyu pretty much had the same rules, only thing that is different is that Lyu always went with. When she couldn't go with Meili, she refused the request to leave the castle.

The entire time she had been thinking of how to present her question to the priest and hoped that it didn't make her sound too insane. There is one slight concern she had, that is if Cao decided to go with her and now that the carriage is ready, the babies were sound asleep and the guards were ready, it was time to let Cao know that she is leaving. Biting her lip, she went to go find Cao and let her know that she is leaving soon.

She lowered down to her knees and got into the respectful position at Cao's feet and waited for permission to speak.

"Forgive my interruption Mistress. I wanted to let you know that I am ready to leave for the temple... I-I was wondering if you wish to go with me.. I... haven't gone outside the palace walls alone before."
 
The commander had been talking with one of the farmers about the current food supply, looking pleased with the report when Meili came to her. She was quiet for a moment as the girl begged for Cao to join her.

Why not?

Cao thought for a moent and then smiled, reaching down to brush her fingers lightly across Meili's cheek for a moment.

"Of course, I would be happy to join you. A break at the temple sounds good anyways. Come now. lead the way to the carriage."
 
She smiled softly at the touch to her cheek and waited briefly before gracefully standing to take the lead. On the way out to the carriage, Meili would sway her hips enticingly, knowing that her previous Mistress enjoyed the teasing. She may not know what Cao liked yet, however she needed to learn somehow and figured starting small is a good idea.

Once they got to the carriage, she crawled in first to make sure it was cleaned and desirable for her new Mistress. Although, she didn't take a seat, instead knelt down on the floor boards and awaited for Cao to enter and take her seat. Still being uncertain of what is expected of her, it was easier to remain kneeling unless told otherwise. Yet, being at her feet allowed Cao the ability to touch her however she saw fit.

"It will take about 30 minutes to get there... Is there anything I can do for you in the meantime? I am fully healed now and ready to take care of your needs Mistress."

She tried to not sound too extremely slutty, however when it came down to it, that is exactly what she is.. a slut to her Mistress. And sooner or later she knew that Cao will require her attention, finding it pointless to avoid it and it was easier to offer herself to be used.

"I-I've been doing the exercises that the healers told me to do... The last time they examined me, they said that I am still very tight. The birthing didn't ruin me for you.."

Biting her lip at hearing these things come from her lips to another person, and yet, Cao did have every right to know how her property is doing.

"I have also been told that my mouth is like heaven.... I do still struggle to take it down deeply, I just need some more practice with that.... but I do swallow and never waste the reward given.

Lowering her gaze as the shyness of what she just said consumed her, trying to not think of what she used to do with her former Mistress. It is time to move on and be ready to serve when this new Mistress requested it of her. The strange thing is that Meili never spoke of her third hole. It has never been used and it isn't a hole she considered for use. There has been small plugs for extra stimulation, beyond that, it it was mostly her pussy that got used for sole purpose of bearing children.
 
Steve was amazed to hear Meili talk about herself and her body as she had. He remembered that Rhia hadn't talked like that, but then she hadn't come to him as a slave like Meili was. This was just another part of a different world he had found himself in. Cao smiled as she sat back in the carriage, listening to Meili describe her body and how prepared she was to be used by the commander.

Cao was quiet for a feew moments, looking down at her new concubine. She reached down with her right hand, fingertips grazing lightly down the girl's left cheek. She soon pulled away her hand before she parted her yukata to let Meili see her half-erect cock and hairless sac.

"I wish to sample your beautiful mouth first then. Show me how heavenly your mouth is."
 
Meili still couldn't believe she had spoken in such a way, the shyness still burning in her cheeks. Though she did smile at the light touch to her cheek, realizing more and more that she actually likes that.

She watched as her Mistress exposed herself to Meili and a soft gasp accidentally escaped, looking at it wide eye for a moment. It was much bigger than Lyu, not just in length but in thickness as well. Catching her senses again and bit her lip as she moved into position.

It was only half erect, which made her wonder what it is like fully erect. With some hesitation, she reached up to lightly caress over it, enjoying the response given. Slowly she leaned forward and kissed her way down the length until her lips met with the smooth sac. Wasting no time, she licked while inhaling her Mistress' scent, memorizing it and realizing how intoxicating it is.

Soon she started to suck on the sac while her nails lightly teased the hardening cock. In truth she didn't know if Cao would like her moving this slow, or the teasing caresses. Lyu didn't like it as it made her feel like she wasn't in control, she much rather be the one that did the guiding.

Meili paid quite a bit of attention to the balls, sucking in one at a time and rolling her tongue like she kissing a lover. Once Cao was as hard as possible, Meili licked her way up the hard length. This time she isn't shocked as she is in her little zone now, fully worshiping her Mistress.

Without wasting too much more time, she slipped the thick head into mouth, treating it the same way she did the sac. Inch by inch she sucked in more until she started gagging. Though she didn't stop, kept pushing herself until she was able to get at least half of it. Anything more than she really struggled, the tears showing that struggle as she glanced up. Her eyes told Cao that she was worried about about displeasing her with all the struggling.

Steve would be able to see Rhia flickering in those blue, they reminding him of how Rhia worships his own cock. Even the way her tongue licked and the perfect amount of sucking felt like Rhia to him. Rhia didn't want to at first, resisting in her own way. Yet, she is a very sexual creature at heart and all she had do is think of Steve, pretending it is his cock she worshiped.
 
For the time being, Cao was letting Meili do as she wanted. After all, Cao wanted to see just how her new concubine could perform on her own. To say both Steve and Cao enjoyed receiving the pleasure they were given was an understatement. For Cao, it was helping her to unwind from the stress of the past few days and get a little enjoyment. To Steve, he was just amazed that he was able to feel every little touch and tease from Mei.

Shivers ran along Cao's spine as one hand reached out, petting gently over Mei's head as she watched her perform. She mmed deeply as her entire shaft was taken into the girl's mouth. Steve did notice the flickering of Rhea's eyes, grinning inside. He had found his genie once more. However he didn't say anything yet, just wanting to enjoy things.

"You are wonderful my sweet Mei...so very good."

Her fingers tightened a little in Mei's hair as she could feel herself getting closer to climax by the moment. She groaned deeply as she cried out, her hot seed pumping from her. She panted softly as she licked her lips.

"Now...your..pussy..."
 
It seriously surprised Rhea to feel the details of the cock they were sucking on. All this time she hadn't been paying attention to the smaller details of this host. The very veins that rubbed along her tongue felt as though it is her actual tongue and not Meili. The salty taste of the precum touching her taste buds made Rhea groan deeply with a desire. For the time, Rhea had slipped into submission, forgetting that this isn't really her doing this action.... It is Meili and her Mistress.... Yet, somehow that didn't matter much.

The burst of cum flooded into her mouth and Rhea felt it all, the amount was overwhelming to them both and it was Rhea that gagged from it. She hasn't had much of a chance to seriously learn how to handle having a cock exploding in her mouth yet. This is all still fairly new to Rhea and yet, Meili seemed to know what is expected of her. Swallowing every drop of seed as if it was a reward given by her Mistress rather than rejecting it. Rhea could sense that Meili took pride in servicing her Mistress, no matter who that Mistress might be.

Meanwhile Rhea took those few moments to fully realize just how much she can feel. Before now, it has all been in a haze as it happened so fast. Now that she thinks about it, she actully felt everything this host can feel. The labor pains from giving birth, the taste of food and touch of material things.... Everything. And for some reason it took this to make Rhea realize all this, to make that connection. Then again, she was in shock and frightened at the time. Yet, she is tasting this strangers cum and swallowing eagerly, wanting to please just as much as Meili desires it.

The feel of the seed sliding down her throat, the hot flesh teasing her tongue.... It made Rhea want more.... To crave this. It was like a triggering effect for Rhia, bringing out her lust in full force and all she wanted right then was Steve. However, she couldn't have Steve and it was Meili that controlled the situation. Sucking on a cock seemed to make both girls very weak and their desires started burning. Rhia also realized that Steve was bigger than this woman is and his cum tasted differently as well.

When they finished swallowing and cleaning their Mistress off, hearing her request made Meili bite her lower lip. There were only a couple of options to make that request happen, she wasn't fully comfortable enough to just simply straddle her Mistress. Even then she wasn't sure of that is what she wanted either and just bending over the other seat didn't feel like it'd be good enough. No, it needed to be Meili that had to offer her pussy to this Mistress, it wasn't the job of the Mistress to just take it.

She rose higher onto her knees and turned to bend over the other seat in front of Cao. Lifting her Kimono to expose herself to the commander, the material falling and resting around her waist. This gave her Mistress the perfect view of what she now owns, the soft skin of her round ass, both holes that were begging for use. Cao can tell right away that Meili's ass hasn't been used much, if at all by the real thing. It was very tight looking and pulsing right along with her slick pussy. Despite just giving birth, her pussy looked just as tight and very eager to be used.

Meili remained still for a moment, allowing her Mistress to examine her property. Slowly she raised her hips and pushed backwards until the hardness pressed against her. Meili rubbed herself up and down the hot length of the shaft, though she didn't impale herself onto it until given permission. Also wanting to make sure that this is what her Mistress wanted.

“Does this please you Mistress?”
 
Cao took a couple of moments to calm herself from the bliss that Meili had given her. She sat back as she watched the young woman turn around in front of her, exposing herself to be viewed. It was a beautiful sight to behold, Meili's slick pussy dripping and eager to be used by her new Mistress.

Cao moaned and mmed as the girl teased her shaft, feeling the warmth eminating from that slick pussy. Her hands reached up, cupping the offered ass and kneading deeply for a few moments.

"Yes, this please me very much. So very wonderful. Now, take me within your depths. I want to feel you from the inside out."
 
Meili is still nervous about servicing her new Mistress and wasn't entirely certain of how to feel. A tiny spec is feeling guilty, almost thinking that this is cheating somehow. Yet, there is no other choice and this is the only life that Meili knew. She was raised to serve the royal family and her loyalty is with the one that rules.

Here and now, being highly aroused is taking over any of guilt as she felt the heat rubbing along her slit. When given permission to continue, she paused for a moment in her actions. It wasn't out of fear or being a tease, rather with a more selfish reason. Having her back towards her Mistress was okay at the time, allowing Cao to really examine her new pet.

But to continue like this didn't feel right anymore, it became more of a selfish reason... A reason to not face Cao and thinking of another while being used isn't the best of ways to do this. Not for a first time at least. With that in mind, Meili carefully moved to face her Mistress and crawled to straddle her lap. The seat provided some cushion for her knees and in seconds, she lowered herself down.

She didn't look Cao in the eyes without having permission, though she did lean forward to kiss along her neck. Whimpering softly at the thickness stretching her open, the length sinking in deeper. It didn't take long at all to realize that Cao is much bigger than her late Mistress was. It almost overwhelmed her with the size alone. Meili kept kissing along her neck, paying special attention to Cao's ears, though she didn't kiss her. That is another thing that needed permission...

Once her Mistress is fully inside, Meili began rolling her hips slowly while sitting up tall. Still avoiding the gaze of her Mistress, she lowered the shoulders off her kimono and presented her breast to Cao. All the while, her hips kept a nice pace and Cao felt how tight she is, as if she hadn't given birth at all. Also it's giving a good indication that Meili needed to cum. Although, she is ignoring her own needs and desires, giving her full attention to her new Mistress.
 
Cao didn't speak as she watched Meili turn around to face her. She simply leaned back the little leeway she had in the carriage seat, watching the girl's movements. She admired how well trained her new pet was, something which intrigued Steve as well. He did wonder if Rhea would decide to act this way as well towards him whenever they did get out of this situation. Not that he would mind if she acted in such a way.

Cao moaned deeply for a moment as her thick shaft was engulfed by Meili's warmth, squeezing tightly around her. Her hands reached down, settling lightly on the girl's thighs as she closed her eyes to enjoy the sensations. Her lips parted slightly as she licked her lips, feeling Meili's lips kiss gently over her soft skin. It was a moment in heaven after all the strees she had gone through from the fighting she had been doing the past few days. If Meili could make the stress go away like this, she was more than happy to keep her around.

A few shivers did run along her spine as she felt Meili's walls clasp tighter around her shaft as she rode Cao's cock. She could feel her pleasure rising slowly, her fingers tightening on Meili's thighs as she moaned louder.

"MMm..so wonderful...so tight..That's it..'
 
It stunned Rhea to no end on how easily this girl submits to this new person. In truth she didn't think she could submit to this extent, to have this devotion. Her entire life has been about submission and never had a chance to be her own person.... And now, she's forced to submit in other ways... However, there is a certain appeal to this kind of submission. In a lot of ways she does it with Steve, though there is still a lot of hesitation too.

Meili on the other hand, this is second nature to her. It still felt as though she's cheating, that her heart belongs to another. There is also a deep seeded fear that she'll get pregnant again after this. Having no idea that they have giving her special herbs to prevent it. To say the least, she is just going through the motions of it all right now. Knowing this is her position and role in life, currently her heart is still mourning and didn't know what her future holds.

On the outside of it all, no one would know any different as her hips rolled and her tunnel worked its magic. For someone that didn't have a lot of experience in sex, she certainly knew how to make it all pleasurable. Things that she has practiced and learned through other servants that give her tips on how to please another. However, this is the first time she's actually put it to good use.

Both Rhea and Meili were enjoying the rewards of it too. Rhea could feel it all and it's triggering her sexual needs. That fed into Meili, causing her to move more naturally instead of being forced. She sat up tall and exposed her breasts, reaching up with both hands to present them to Cao. There is no denying that Meili needed to cum, her tunnel is clamping down very tightly around Cao's cock.

Though she refrained from begging for permission since is all for her new Mistress. Her own needs were not important right now, although, it was driving Rhea insane. She needed to cum just as badly and this cock right here reminded her so much of Steve. Everything about it felt like it was him inside of her.
 
Cao Cao didn't know how much experience that her new concubine had, but that was the furtherest thing from her mind at the moment. Right now, she was just wanting to enjoy the moment of pleasure that she was being given. She arched a bit as she could feel Meili's tight passage clamping down on her with each passing moment, her hips lifting from the seat slightly. Her eyes partly closed with the pleasure, but she was still able to see those offered breasts. Both of her hands moved over the girl's supple mounds, grasping gently.

It wasn't much longer before Cao hit her peak of release. She had noticed that Meili hadn't said anything about cumming yet, so she spoke for her.


"Cum..cum with..Me!"

As the last word left her lips, she arched upwards more, spearing Meili as deep as she could. Her cock swelled a little before her hot bursts of seed erupted upwards. She panted deeply as she slumped down on the seat, closing her eyes completely. Her hands didn't leave the offered breasts, stroking lightly over Meili's soft skin. Though unseen by Cao Cao or Meili, the chain that bonded Steve and Rhea was slowly reforming once more.
 
Meili is still quite tender from giving birth which only added to the struggle of holding back. Especially when feeling Cao growing thicker and harder... That alone almost broke her. Just in time, she heard the permission being granted and shortly after Meili came. The hot seed spilling into her made the orgasm last that much longer as she cried out loud enough for anyone outside to hear her.

Rhea felt it all and it shocked her to feel that seed as if it is pouring into her own tunnel. She thought she heard Steve's growling, though she couldn't be certain in that very moment. Too many things were happening all at once and truthfully, it was emotionally taxing on her. Rhea wanted Steve, not this female.. she wanted her own body back. The more Rhea calmed down from the orgasm, the stronger these needs were. Needing the comfort of his arms, his scent... There had to be a way of getting it all back.

Meili could sense this sadness coming from Rhea, though she couldn't allow it to be seen. She too is panting and shivering as the rush of the orgasm subsides, finding it strange to feel Cao's shaft relaxing inside her pulsing tunnel. She didn't move from her position though, the most she did is place her hands behind her back.

"Thank you for allowing me to cum Mistress Cao. I hope you are pleased with me... Is there anything more I can do for you Mistress?"

Meili asked softly despite how exhausted she is right now. In a lot of ways she is still regaining her strength and was told not to do too much. However, she can't deny her Mistress either, having to trust that Cao is being informed of her health conditions. Not to mention, they are most likely close to their destination by now. In the end, it is up to Cao on when to be done.
 
Cao gave a shake of her head as she came down from her climax, leaning back in the seat. She reached a hand up, cupping Meili's cheek gently for a moment.

"No, that is all for now. I am pleased with you, so I am sure there will be something more for you later. You may make yourself presentable."

Once Meili was off of her lap, Cao went about rearranging her outfit once more. It wasn't long before their carriage came to a stop, the driver announcing they had arrived. The door was soon open for them to the view of a beautiful temple. Cao let her slave out first, following up to the temple. She took a moment to bow her head and pray before moving away to let Meili have her time at the altar.

Steve didn't mind his predicament, but then he was also getting a little impatient. It would have been interesting to tag along with the ruler, but he wanted to do things on his own. They had been at the temple for a little while before Steve decided it was time to test their powers once more.

I wish we had bodies once more.

Cao Cao opened her mouth to say something as the infinity tattoo began to glow. It was a moment later Cao felt as if she was once more alone with her thoughts.

----

Steve groaned softly as sunlight did it's best to penetrate his closed eyes. It was almost automatic as he lifted his right hand over his face, shielding the light from his face. It took another moment for him to realize he was actually feeling the sensation of warm sunlight on his skin and a slight breeze as well. It took a few moments to open his eyes as they adjusted to the light of a afternoon sun, finding himself on a mountain ledge overlooking a town down below. He muttered softly as he took a few moments to take in the view.

"I wish we knew where we were and what is going on."

The information rushed into his head like a freight train, his brain trying to make sense of it. He looked down at his new body in the meantime. He lifted his hands in front of him, finding himself as the legendary Pokemon Giratina. He found it odd that he was anthropomorphized the way he was, but there wasn't anything he could do about it. Or rather, it suited him fine to actually have a body. Though he couldn't see it, a small silver infinity tattoo marked the middle of his forehead. Dropping his hands to his sides, his attention turned to the town below, Veilstone City. He hmmed for a moment, wondering where Rhea was at.
 
Meili blushed at the compliment and the idea of a reward for later. Although, Rhea had a nice little orgasm herself, it started to make her sadder than ever. All she could think about is Steve and felt as though she is cheating on him. It felt as though Steve was there the whole time, yet it wasn't nearly the same. Rhea wanted to touch him, hear his voice.... She wanted him...

That's also about the same time she started to think about her old body. More than anything she missed her body, the one she has had for centuries.... The only body she feels comfortable in. Even to this day she doesn't understand how she died... Genies don't die that easily.. If they did, she would have taken her life a long time ago... Yet, here she is.. without her body. Meili could feel her sadness too and wished there is more she could do for her.

Rhea wasn't paying much attention as to what was happening out there. There's too much doubt in her to get her hopes up about this priest. There's nothing they can do without making Meili look like a fool that will most likely get her locked up. That's about the time she felt this strange energy... her magic is doing something. It's been so long since she's felt her own magic that it caught her off guard.

This is either from her own doing, although she's never been able to use magic for her own wishes.... That meant that Steve had to be nearby... Right when Rhea started to look around, in hopes to catch a glimpse of where he might be... The world faded from sight and she fell into that darkness. It would be awhile before Rhea woke up.

Her surroundings didn't seem right, the smells were wrong, it was silent in the room and something soft is snuggled up against her. Very slowly she opened her eyes to see a strange and unfamiliar room. When looking down at what snuggled against her, the creature scared Rhea. Never having seen anything like it before, then it yawned and stretched before licking her face. Out of nowhere, a piercing headache hit Rhea fast and hard.

This concerned the strange creature as she tried to nuzzle at Rhea. Soon everything became clearer as the magic faded from the wish and Rhea glanced down at the creature again, realizing that it is a Suicune. One of the legendary pokemon. None of this made sense though as Rhea crawled out of bed and wondered who she is in this time. Although, it didn't feel as though she's sharing a body this time, having her own thoughts, the things she touched were with her own fingers.

When she found a mirror it surprised her to see that she actually had features that resembled her old body. Only more... mature? If that is possible... The hair color is the same blue with purple highlights, yet it is much longer and silkier. Her eyes were more purple than blue, although they were totally her own eyes. The body isn't much different than her old one, a few features were a little different, like her breasts are smaller, legs are much longer and her face a bit more defined.

After examining herself in the mirror, still a little confused as to what is going on here... Rhea decided to do some more exploring. Trying her magic, she created some clothes for herself and was amazed that her magic works again. Soon she was out exploring this new place with the creature walking at her feet. In the same room she had a wall that had many pokemon balls behind a glass case. Somehow she knew that they all belonged to her, also that she rarely forces the creatures to go into the balls. Allowing them to free roam this place.

She doesn't use her pokemon to fight unless she absolutely has to. The more she wandered around this lodge, she started to learn that it belongs to her. This place is a resort that had everything a pokemon could want and it is rather popular. She also learned that majority of the rare pokemon that were roaming around freely were all hers. Rhea didn't have all the legendary ones, yet she did have a good number of them. They all appear to love her too... well... most of them showed it... Others put on an act....

Eventually she made her way outside and saw that she is way up in the hills surrounded by forest. In the distance she can see the Veilstone City. Then she looked up to the sky to see one of her birds... Articuno, circling over a particular area. The more she watched it, it acted like it was about to attack something. Rhea whistled for it to return and started making her way towards the general area to investigate what the bird was so interested in.... The Suicune followed right along side Rhea, Articuno leading the way, both ready to protect her if needed..
 
From his height, Pokemon and people looked liked ants to him. They held his interest for a little bit, but he was soon exploring his new form more closely. From the looks of things, he had been made genderless since that seemed to be just the type of Pokemon Giratina was. It was a minor inconvenience for the time being, but he felt he could change that at anytime when needed. He found that he could control each of the spider limbs individually and each one was few flexible. He pulled his tail around, feeling the grey flesh and small spikes that adorned it. It was all very interesting to him, and he was soon thinking of ways of using his new body.

The way up the side of the mountain was a treacherous one, though many people were also attempting the trek up. For the less experienced, it would take a couple of days to climb up to his cave. A more sure footer Pokemon or flier could cover that distance in less than that time.

His attention was soon caught by Rhea's Articuno as it flew towards the mountain. He grinned for a moment, watching the legendary Pokemon get closer. He wondered if it was free like him, or under the control of a trainer. He also had the urge to want to battle, perhaps due to the darker nature of this Pokemon type. He grinned for a moment, the thought of a couple of wishes that he might try out on the Articuno and whoever else decided to visit him.
 
Rhea took her time walking in the direction that Articuno is leading her in. She did fear that whatever he found will attack him before she got there. One of the biggest reasons she took her time is to get a feel for this body. She explored the area in order to learn more about the land that she apparently owns. Most of the time she wondered exactly how she obtained all this. Did Steve wish for this?

She also wanted to get a feel for this new body and enjoying the idea of having her powers back. She played around with a few things, making vines grow, flowers bloom. They were simple tricks and yet, they were from her very own hands. The magic flowed from her fingertips as it always done before... all these strange things... The more she kept walking, the more she kept expecting the soul that actually owned this body to speak. Nothing ever happened though. This is her body, her thoughts, her voice... She felt everything that touched her skin. After awhile, she took off her shoes to enjoy the ground beneath her feet.

When she came to an opening and looked in the direction of the bird is circling, right away she noticed how hellish the path up the mountain is. Articuno is pretty determined that she go that way though. Rhea did sense that something important is up there, seeing the cave in the distance. It did seem like a perfect place for a pokemon to hide out in. Although, there's no telling what kind is up there, or how dangerous it actually is.

No matter the case, Rhea needed to get up there before a fight breaks out. She can tell that Articuno is growing anxious, his cries kept filling the air, a clear indication that he wants to fight. Rhea glanced down at Suicune and smiled.

"Ready for a little exploring?"

The creature got excited and yipped as it agreed to go see what is up there. Rhea touched it's head and in a flash they were both at the top of the mountain. She made sure to port behind some bushes, although, that didn't mean she is actually hiding. This is the creatures territory and it knew every inch of this mountain.. where she didn't. Also, she didn't quite know exactly where the creature is.. for all she knew.. she could have landed right in front of it.

"It feels so good to have my powers back. Makes traveling so much easier.. wouldn't you say so?"

Suicune made a few noises to agree, although it seemed confused, as if it knew the whole time I had these powers. I waved my fingers in the air, creating a spell that allowed me to understand these pokemon creatures. Just then, I caught some movement coming up from behind me.....
 
If Articuno hadn't swooped down to greet Rhea, then her position wouldn't have been given away yet. As it was, all Steve had to do was follow the bird pokemon to the bushes that were growing at the far edge of the ledge. Steve didn't recognize Rhea in her new body, but then his attention was focused on the pokemon who were with her. His blood seemed to be boiling as the thought of a fight, just to see what he could do.

His right three spider limbs curled around his right arm forming a makeshift pair of pincers. He grinned for a moment as he lifted his left hand and made a 'bring it' motion with his fingers. Articuno was first up, screeching as he flew up into the air. The bird focused a sphere of energy in front of himself before releasing it in an icy blast of cold at Steve. Steve brought his left three limbs up in a protective shield in front of him, crouching down behind it. Steve hissed softly as his limbs were frozen in front of him, the icy cold sending pain through his body.

"Damn, that hurt."

Steve held back for a moment as he concentrated before leaping into the air towards Articuno. His claws spread open for a moment before he swung his arm wide, his talons cutting the side of the bird's body. Steve landed on the ground once more in a crouch, his frozen limbs causing him to grit his teeth as they hit the ground as well. It seemed that this fight just wasn't in Steve's favor, especially not against the ice type legendary pokemon. He barely had time to recover his breathe when Articuno flapped his wings furiously in mid-air. Steve was hit by a mighty blast of icy hurricane winds, getting thrown back into the rock face next to the opening of the cave.

Steve cried out in pain at the impact, his frozen limbs shattering as they swung back and broke against the rock face as well. He slid down to the ground on his knees, blood coming from the corner of his mouth. His right limbs released from his right arm before he wiped the blood away with the back of his hand. As he waited for whatever the trainer decided, a spider limb pointed at Articuno and Suicune as he muttered under his breathe.

"I wish you were the female anthromorphic versions of yourself."

He did it for several reasons. He wanted to see if it would actually happen and it was something he wanted to do. He was sure there was another reason, but that would do for now. All he could do now was wait.
 
The fighting worried Rhea since she didn't know right away what it is they were up against. He didn't look like anything she has taken before. Though, she didn't know how she knew that either, all of this is too much to take in as she watched the fight. Luckily her bird made it out in the end and Rhea tossed a ball at the creature, capturing him instantly. Waiting for a few seconds to make certain he is captured.

His wish did take affect on the bird, turning her into a beautiful white and blue harpy with multi colored eyes. The fox on the other hand, the wish didn't work on him. Though, Rhea looked at the ball on the ground, wondering how he could have made such a wish. She even felt the energy of her powers shift to make the wish happen. There's only one person right now that is capable of doing that.

She sighed and glanced around the area while picking the ball up. Scooping up the harpy in her arms as it did take some good hits, Rhea ported them back home. She took them both to the medical ward, which gave her a funny look considering the form they were in.

"I don't how to explain it, but they do need medical care all the same.."

Rhea really didn't know how to explain it either. Though when looking at the new member of her little 'family' of pokemon, she noticed the marking on his head. His eyes looked familiar too, she wanted to believe that it is her Steve. There were no other explanation beyond that. Yet, if it was him.... why did he attack her?

"Let me know when they are good to go. I will be back to check on them in a bit.."

She left the ward with the fox right at her heals. There was another issue that she needed to tend to. One of her guests is causing problems and is making quite the scene...
 
Getting captured just before his wish took hold, Steve was unable to see the results just yet. Instead of fighting, he just let himself get taken. After all, this was a whole new world to explore and just sitting in the cave wasn't going to help him find Rhea again. In the meantime, he sat floating in the white void that made up the area where pokemon got sent to when not kept in storage.

The void was complete nothingness, in every direction. He guessed each pokemon was sent to their own little place as he couldn't see anything else around him. In the meantime, all he could do was wait to be released once more. It wasn't long before he noticed his broken limbs begin to heal and the feeling of pain going away. Seeing that he was being healed, he decided to just sleep till it was go to get out.

He took a relaxed position, crossing his arms as he let his limbs just dangle around him like some sort of spiked halo.
 
The healer took the ball and opened it after getting Articuno settled in an resting. What came out the new ball seriously caught him by surprise. Though he smiled and pointed to a medic bed.

"A Giratina. Rhea certainly does have a way finding you rare types."

He laughed not thinking that this new member could fully understand.

"Alright let's get this contraption put away and you looked at. Hopefully you will allow me to at least."

He put the ball in a glass case and had sent to Rhea's room since it be used again.

"She really hates using those things... Looks like you took quite the beating too."

He proceeded to carefully check the broken limbs and still couldn't understand the human form it took. Thinking he will get a few blood samples to test.
 
Back
Top