Holed Up from the Hurricane

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Posts
40,356
Will there be a spate of babies in nine months?

Seeking shelter is a nice device for all sorts of random or inappropriate (taboo) hookups.

And just which holes are we talking about? ;)
 
Alas, due to all the floodwater's mutagenic pollutants, storm babies sprout tentacles and mature rapidly. Hilarity ensues.
 
I don't know I once got stuck in a storm with my girlfriend and it wasn't all that sexy. We had to share a room with like 30 other people and as aide workers got trapped there we had even less space. Then kids started killing people for fun with tornadoes. Then we left to try and help some people and no one would let us back in, so we had to hang out with some gang members who were eating people, well large snails that used to be people, and then when we tried to leave we got lost and multiple years had past and now everyone in the house was having a big ole tentacle orgy as they added onto the house, so then we went to the lake and it was dried out and there was the remains of an alien civilization and we tried to leave but I had broken my legs so we just stayed there, became snakes and wrapped around each other in a spiral and then got petrified.





...wait, that was the ending to Uzumaki.
 
...wait, that was the ending to Uzumaki.
So much for Happy Ever After, hey? :devil:

I lived on a hill above the Russian River north of San Francisco, at the edge of vineyard valleys and redwood mountains. In the early 90s we had two 100 Year Flood in three months. Our hill became an island. Contact with the outside world? Paddle your kayak or canoe to town.

The few hundred of us on our hill / island became better acquainted. We shared generators to give refrigerators and freezers a couple hours' power boost. We held Freezer-Thaw Parties, potluck feasts rolling between houses. We shared much drink and smoke. We didn't all fuck like weasels but only because floodwaters receded after a few days.

Wasn't a refugee situation for us hill folk but it was for riverfront residents. Thousands were stuck into motels near US-101 after houses and trailers washed away. Some folks started rebuilding after the first flood. They mostly had insurance canceled after the second flood, and many left.

I'm sure a few other authors have sheltered in place or been refugees from more-or-less disasters. Tell those stories with the requisite sex, of course. We can find excuses for orgies, mistaken identities, Scooby-Doo chases, poseurs, chance romances, rowboat fucks, fallen heroes, hormonal imbalances, selkies (were-seals), tentacles of course, and rainbows. Fade to the approaching next storm...
 
Came up with a couple of ideas.

1. Twin brother and sister go up to Uncle and aunts for the summer. Their kids are home too so they've got 3 male cousins and 2 female cousins. The house is up on a hill but they have to drive through a valley to make it town (family owns a farm/old farm land).

Summer is surprisingly wet and after a particularly bad storm, the valley is flooded. It will take at least a week to drain and they aren't considered a high priority for rescue. However, the family has plenty of supplies and decides to just hunker down.

However family has been keeping a secret from the twins: they're actively engaging in incest and were hiding it behind closed doors or when the twins went to town. Now that they're all stuck, it comes out pretty quick what's Ben going on...and not much longer until the twins join in and not only explore taboo feelings but also their sexuality and boundaries. The house becomes a safe place to explore kinks and desires and by the time the waters recede, they almost don't want to leave.

2. When a levee breaks, an upscale part of town is destroyed. Our main character is a recent graduate who patrols the town in her boat, trying to help people out. While she's more concerned about her side of town, which still had significant flooding, she goes over to the wrecked part of town and finds one of her classmates hiding out. Classmate got into a fight with her parents and stayed behind thinking the danger was overblown. Our lead takes her back to her house where they radio rescuers to let her parents know she's okay. However, rescue will still take some time and a tornado is coming. Things are awkward as our lead has had a crush for quite awhile on her classmate but she's also kept her identity as a lesbian a secret out of fear of her parents disowning her or her neighbors and classmates turning against her. However, as she shares a bed with her classmate and gets to know her, she wants her more and more.
 
Back
Top