If You Woke Up With The Person Above You What Would Be The First Thing You'd Say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tricia wonders in from the frigid cold....throws off her fur...and heads straight to the fireplace....:kiss:
 
Just getting in from spending the night with a friend....now it's gonna be bedtime again....wonder what the morning will bring?;)
 
Just getting in from spending the night with a friend....now it's gonna be bedtime again....wonders what the morning will bring?;)
 
Uhmmm, oh how nice to wake up to you....now if that's hot chocolate with whipped cream....and kisses:kiss:

Shall we indulge in a couple of my White Chocolate Cappucinos with whipped cream, caramel and white chocolate shavings on top.
 
Uhmm some here and here and here....I love waking up with you:kiss:

Me too:kiss: Just hold that pose while I drizzle a little cream down those sweet cheeks and slowly run my tongue back up and catch it all. Over and over, yum.
 
Naughty has been a family name for us for generations.:D According to my Dad, I've taken it to a higher level and wear the name proudly.
You are adorable Trish:heart:

Ahhh so are you lance!....and naughty is my middle name...or it should be;)
 
Naughty has been a family name for us for generations.:D According to my Dad, I've taken it to a higher level and wear the name proudly.
You are adorable Trish:heart:

pillow.jpg


Pillow fight!:heart:
 
Ahhh so are you lance!....and naughty is my middle name...or it should be;)

I should tell you, there was a thread going around lately where we bid on Forumites to adopt. You were one of my first adoptees. I did trade you, along with some others to Stella, so she has you now. I'm starting to really feel bad about that. now.:(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top