The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night night, ttrfanatic! Thank you for your continuing appreciation of our intellectual endeavours in the advanced feminist studies module Hot Arabic Chicks. I'll put down that extra credit for you, don't you worry. ;)

Oh, we had a rattie that had been abandoned on the FREEWAY near the house I grew up in. Boy, did he have an attitude!

Naoko, listening to you talk rugby is almost as dirty as watching tennis. ;)

:eek: I don't know what you mean. I'm very passionate about rugby and only thinking about playing the game. I mean making a pass. Passing the ball! I never knock on, y'know. ;)
LOL

Hey, John. Hi there! I missed you terribly earlier because I had a load of ironing and I needed you to put your jeans on and heave it around for me. ;)

This is my friend ttrfanatic whom I've lured over from Hot Arabic Chicks. He's collecting post numbers towards an avatar.
:)

Aww, nice to be missed. Sorry I wasn't around to help with the laundry. I would greatly rather have been doing that than dealing with cranky people. Hmm, you wanted to have me put my jeans on, or slip out of my khakis? :rolleyes::devil:

Oh and welcome ttr. :D
Speaking of rugby . . .

Watch This. ;)

I love that episode!

Alright just another half day to go and I'm free.

:eek: I don't know what you mean. I'm very passionate about rugby and only thinking about playing the game. I mean making a pass. Passing the ball! I never knock on, y'know. ;)
LOL
LOL :kiss: You know exactly what I mean. Making the tennis commentary dirty is my favorite part of watching it. :)

Aww, nice to be missed. Sorry I wasn't around to help with the laundry. I would greatly rather have been doing that than dealing with cranky people. Hmm, you wanted to have me put my jeans on, or slip out of my khakis? :rolleyes::devil:

Oh and welcome ttr. :D

I love that episode!

Alright just another half day to go and I'm free.
Sometimes those half-days are the toughest to get through. Chin up, john! *hug*

Boo. Well steve, it looks like I took too long to put my idea together for "opinionated." :( I may write it up for you anyway, because it was going to be fun.

Oh Holy Mother of Pearl! It's only going to be three degrees out tomorrow? I don't think so!! Three and rainy tomorrow, six on Sunday and back into the low teens on Monday. I'll never be rid of this frigging headache!

It gets better. The weather report is warning about the possibility of morning flurries. Fuck. Me.

Last edited:
Duchess, I am surprised you have not mentioned that ultimate warrior-cry "the HAKA" by the All Blacks (which, for the sake of the ignorant, are from New Zealand).
There are several on You Tube. The current favourite is this one,
if only because of some of the dip-stick comments; talk about stoopid!
eg., The Haka is American.

LOL :kiss: You know exactly what I mean. Making the tennis commentary dirty is my favorite part of watching it. :)

Sometimes those half-days are the toughest to get through. Chin up, john! *hug*

Boo. Well steve, it looks like I took too long to put my idea together for "opinionated." :( I may write it up for you anyway, because it was going to be fun.

Oh Holy Mother of Pearl! It's only going to be three degrees out tomorrow? I don't think so!! Three and rainy tomorrow, six on Sunday and back into the low teens on Monday. I'll never be rid of this frigging headache!

I have no idea at all! LOL, actually when I watch rugby I'm intensely focussed on the game. I say all the things the commentators do - half a minute before they do.

You can do it, John! Then you can spend all weekend with your khakis off helping with my laundry if you like, LOL. Well not tomorrow because if I ever get this tutorial finished, I have to teach. :cool:.

I was reminded to look at the weather by your remark, anna, and now I realise that as well as everything else I better get a laundry load on as it's going to rain Sunday so I must put out washing tomorrow to dry while I teach.

Awww, little Lakhi is so cuddly, she comes and miews and asks to be picked up and held. Do you think I can manage the washing up with one hand while holding her in the other arm? *cough cough* er, I mean, silly cat! I'm only doing this for Piglet's sake, you understand.

Duchess, I am surprised you have not mentioned that ultimate warrior-cry "the HAKA" by the All Blacks (which, for the sake of the ignorant, are from New Zealand).
There are several on You Tube. The current favourite is this one,
if only because of some of the dip-stick comments; talk about stoopid!
eg., The Haka is American.

I love the haka!

Sometimes when you see the Pacific Islands play, you can believe that rugby was introduced as a replacement for tribal warfare, LOL.

Hey, Wales were FANTASTIC in that tournament. And Scotland had the best scrummaging technique I have ever seen. Their scrum platform was so flat, it was like a dining table. I swear, you could have eaten your dinner off their backs ... oh, sorry. :eek:

I love the haka!

Sometimes when you see the Pacific Islands play, you can believe that rugby was introduced as a replacement for tribal warfare, LOL.

I once imagine that England could do a similar 'dance', based on the wilder tribes a few dozen centuries ago.

I once imagine that England could do a similar 'dance', based on the wilder tribes a few dozen centuries ago.

Did you see that film King Arthur with Keira Knightley? Bit like that, maybe? Although my top favourite Romans in Britain film is Eagle, easily. Coo, the eye candy in that is seriously gorgeous ... I mean it's a very educational film and I'm sure the Romans lived just like that.

KingArthur-6-450.jpg

I love the haka!

Hey, Wales were FANTASTIC in that tournament. And Scotland had the best scrummaging technique I have ever seen. Their scrum platform was so flat, it was like a dining table. I swear, you could have eaten your dinner off their backs ... oh, sorry. :eek:
Dinner? C'mon Duchess. This is an erotica site - I know you can do better than eating dinner off their backs. ;)

Done with work. *slips out of my work clothes and jumps into the hot tub* Ah, nice and warm. Great considering it's raining here. Oh, I just finished The Breach by Patrick Lee. Great scifi novel worth checking out.

Quickly get camera to take a snap of both Molly & the Bear.
Good Morning each (dawn is just breaking).

Hullo all, I must run off and wash my hair in a minute. Then make the packed snacks and quickly write my tutorial, put away the washing up and do breakfast. Sausage anyone? Not the Thai ones, these are just little thin chipolattas, but the Piglet swears by them and says these ones are the best.

Mmm, did someone say coffee?
:rose:

anna, you know I'm in Wales! We'll be doing body hors d'oeuvres off the muscled tummy of a Welsh second row. :devil: (Their current number eight is very cute too, I'll see if I can get him then you and Molly can have the two second rows. I like the cuddlier ones.)

Hullo all, I must run off and wash my hair in a minute. Then make the packed snacks and quickly write my tutorial, put away the washing up and do breakfast. Sausage anyone? Not the Thai ones, these are just little thin chipolattas, but the Piglet swears by them and says these ones are the best.

Mmm, did someone say coffee?
:rose:

anna, you know I'm in Wales! We'll be doing body hors d'oeuvres off the muscled tummy of a Welsh second row. :devil: (Their current number eight is very cute too, I'll see if I can get him then you and Molly can have the two second rows. I like the cuddlier ones.)

Mmhmm, coffee with one sugar. Y-you know, I'm part Welsh. Other part Italian. :eek:

Mmhmm, coffee with one sugar. Y-you know, I'm part Welsh. Other part Italian. :eek:

And cuddly? Er, yes. :eek: Thank you for that coffee. Yes, one sugar. Just right. *whimpers a bit and clears throat pushing thoughts of seafood mousse out of mind*.

:eek: SOMEONE has been in my jumper drawer and wiped their cobwebby little face all over my navy cashmere cardigan! Is there a damp cloth in the house? Is Olaf around or still hanging out the door panting after Steve?

And cuddly? Er, yes. :eek: Thank you for that coffee. Yes, one sugar. Just right. *whimpers a bit and clears throat pushing thoughts of seafood mousse out of mind*.

:eek: SOMEONE has been in my jumper drawer and wiped their cobwebby little face all over my navy cashmere cardigan! Is there a damp cloth in the house? Is Olaf around or still hanging out the door panting after Steve?

*runs and gets a damp cloth* Eh, I wouldn't trust Olaf at the moment. He seems a bit....distracted.

Seafood mousse? Now you got me thinking about the shrimp I'm going to have during my San Francisco visit on my Cali trip next month.

EDIT: corrected word. Now to go wipe egg off my face.

Last edited:
*runs and gets a damp cloth* Eh, I wouldn't trust Olaf at the moment. He seems a bit....distracted.

Seafood mousse? Now you got me thinking about the ship I'm going to have during my San Francisco visit on my Cali trip next month.

You're going to have a ship? That seems ... like an interesting proposition.

ROFL@ the cat being hoovered. When they did the paws! :D

SHRIMP! Dammit! Spellcheck fail. I swear I haven't been drinking that much tonight. :eek:

Egg and shrimp. Sounds even more interesting than the ship you were going to have. I was wondering if it would be a liner or a mere yacht. ;)

What are you drinking? while I sip my coffee? (Actually cup of Luaka Ceylon cuz I shall go into town to teach and get to sneak off to one of my favourite cafes with the award winning barrista, to snorf a teacake with cream and jam, ssshh, don't let HP hear! Nothing, dahlink! Go and have the calorie free chocolate cakes in Six Words.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back