Submissive frenzy

Yes, caution is important. And something a person can lack when frenzied. I'd never heard of those cam scams you mentioned. YIKES! That's scary! 😓

A new one's been making the rounds on Fet the last year or two. A dominant-type will get interested in an inexperienced (or not) submissive type, expressing interest in them. The dude is totally overwhelmed with what an amazing submissive she is... but there's just one issue.

Training.

You see, normally he trains his potential submissives, himself, but he has an extended business trip overseas that he's leaving for in a few days. He'll be gone for weeks. Tragedy!

Buuuuuut.... he does have a very good friend whom he trusts in situations like this. He could ask his friend to take over the training (temporarily)! He'd leave instructions with his friend, the two of them would do the sessions over Skype, and his friend would report back to him! Thank gawd for the wonders of technology! All she had to do was "train" over Skype with his friend for a few weeks (usually extended to months), and when his business overseas was finished, and depending on how well she did in training, he'd relocate her to him and they'd live kinkily every after!

:rolleyes:

It's been making the rounds on Fet for a while. You see a post asking if it's "normal" about every 6-12 weeks. Some women are OUTRAGED once they realize they've been scammed... I saw a bunch of threads a few weeks ago from some woman demanding that "the community" step up and prevent such travesties! (Refusing to acknowledge her own culpability, but acknowledging that the cyber was hot... soooooo....)

The problem with this particular scam, is that any images posted online (through a forum, Skype, FaceTime, etc) can be recorded. And anything that can be recorded, can be duplicated [and sold].

Common sense isn't very common. Even less so when kink is involved.

A new one's been making the rounds on Fet the last year or two. A dominant-type will get interested in an inexperienced (or not) submissive type, expressing interest in them. The dude is totally overwhelmed with what an amazing submissive she is... but there's just one issue.

Training.

You see, normally he trains his potential submissives, himself, but he has an extended business trip overseas that he's leaving for in a few days. He'll be gone for weeks. Tragedy!

Buuuuuut.... he does have a very good friend whom he trusts in situations like this. He could ask his friend to take over the training (temporarily)! He'd leave instructions with his friend, the two of them would do the sessions over Skype, and his friend would report back to him! Thank gawd for the wonders of technology! All she had to do was "train" over Skype with his friend for a few weeks (usually extended to months), and when his business overseas was finished, and depending on how well she did in training, he'd relocate her to him and they'd live kinkily every after!

:rolleyes:

It's been making the rounds on Fet for a while. You see a post asking if it's "normal" about every 6-12 weeks. Some women are OUTRAGED once they realize they've been scammed... I saw a bunch of threads a few weeks ago from some woman demanding that "the community" step up and prevent such travesties! (Refusing to acknowledge her own culpability, but acknowledging that the cyber was hot... soooooo....)

The problem with this particular scam, is that any images posted online (through a forum, Skype, FaceTime, etc) can be recorded. And anything that can be recorded, can be duplicated [and sold].

Common sense isn't very common. Even less so when kink is involved.

Yikes! Reason #1 why I DON'T SKYPE EVER. #2 being because there's no reason for me to, and 3 because I don't particularly like to. If I were uncollared and unclaimed it would be tempting. But I'd like to think my natural awkwardness in the situation would prevent me from going that far. And if I were singled I think I would harbor a lot more physical insecurities than I do now, keeping me from showing more.

Now excuse me while Master takes damage pics of my butt 😏

Back