Shy BBW nurse looking to build confidence

Which sentence appeals to you more?

• Total voters
Fellow gamer girl here! Hooray for Titanfall. Currently working my way through Dishonored... and I can't seem to stay away from modding Skyrim and kicking great big dragon booty! :D Also, I love your pics.

Thanks! I am obsessed with Fire Emblem - the awakening on my 3ds :) Love it! Titanfall looks really good -- I love the Mass Effect series too

I think my Av should state who I believe will win on Sunday. It's our year I think.

It looks really great - I thought the special Zelda 3ds was awesome! I have the Animal Crossing special edition. I love how you can buy the games and download them right onto the 3ds :)

Albw is awesome, btw. Totally worth the ruppees.

Also... I like your pictures. :D

It has been a busy weekend! Hope all is well :)

On my God, I don't know what has happened to me. My pulse is racing, my breathing has become laboured, and a warm tingling sensation is spreading from my nether region. I think I need immediate medical attention. How could a single photograph have such an impact on a normally rational being?

H. x

On my God, I don't know what has happened to me. My pulse is racing, my breathing has become laboured, and a warm tingling sensation is spreading from my nether region. I think I need immediate medical attention. How could a single photograph have such an impact on a normally rational being?

H. x

It sounds like I need to make a house call ;)

They have certainly screwed all the divisions up - complicated -- Syracuse is number 1 though - beating Notre Dame right now

I just hate it because UConn got screwed into being in the American Athletic Conference while everyone else left for the B10, B12, and ACC

I just hate it because UConn got screwed into being in the American Athletic Conference while everyone else left for the B10, B12, and ACC

Ha! I know what you mean - next year big 10 will have 12 and big 12 will have 10 - :) How is Uconn doing this year? How is the women's team?

Ha! I know what you mean - next year big 10 will have 12 and big 12 will have 10 - :) How is Uconn doing this year? How is the women's team?

Men are 17-4 and #22, not doing too bad

Women are #1 and undefeated (the women's side of the AAC is still pretty good)

Back