36M seeking rubenesque F to worship

sven_rippley said:
Here's an image to give you an idea of what I'm talking about:

OMG... put glasses on Her & that is me :)
long brown hair, proportinate boobs, taper to the waist, hips, butt, black dress, stocking with garters & a whip...
too bad you aren't in my area

I guess the pic I posted sounds like BDSM to some people, and although that does sound appealing, I'm mostly interested in meeting a curvy lady for chatting & whatnot.

I just finished a new story, kinda BDSM but mostly about a commanding man helping a gorgeous BBW woman discover the inner sex goddess within- and her hidden love of zucchinis.

If anybody wants to read it- PM me

I'm interested in massaging a woman's body, every inch of it and licking and kissing and rubbing my cock on her hosiery and licking around her asshole and servicing every inch of her. That's what I'm interested in- I want a chance to make a woman feel like a woman.

Send a link

sven_rippley said:
I just finished a new story, kinda BDSM but mostly about a commanding man helping a gorgeous BBW woman discover the inner sex goddess within- and her hidden love of zucchinis.

If anybody wants to read it- PM me

I gotta read this because of the zucchini angle :devil:

ohh.. a namio fan

Those Namio pictures are hot... I love how they make big women look so sexy and in control.. Nice ideas..

bbwpeekingIn said:
Those Namio pictures are hot... I love how they make big women look so sexy and in control.. Nice ideas..

I never thought drawings of any sort would be so hot, especially ones that seem so exaggerated. Somehow they are.

So exaggerated?

there are big sexual women.. is that an exaggeration? I think not..
but yes the proportions of the asian men.. I see the exaggeration..

bbwpeekingIn said:
there are big sexual women.. is that an exaggeration? I think not..
but yes the proportions of the asian men.. I see the exaggeration..

though I have to say that I envy those breathless men :)

to have a gorgeous, full-sized woman on your face, that is a good day.

More than anything, I enjoy ample women who put themselves together well, dress elegantly, nice nails, etc. I get a nice feeling just being around them.

sven_rippley said:
More than anything, I enjoy ample women who put themselves together well, dress elegantly, nice nails, etc. I get a nice feeling just being around them.

Hi there sexy :)

you ask

funny, you ask for BBW and yet your AV has a thinner model.....

PM me when you're ready.

:rose:[/QUOTE]

Katze said:
Thanks for the link. Interesting story. I particularly liked the addition of a fur coat.

I think I saw Alexis Carington do that on Dynasty years ago- and it always struck me as very sexy, elegant and a bit trashy at the same time.

You know you want it

I think its awesome that there are guys out there who love bigger women. I've never been skinny, and I always thought because of that I could never wear racy lingerie or really sexy clothing.
But I do both now, and LOVE it.

Besides, we BBW's have the best breasts out there.

Back