A Blowjob Questionnaire

basic_desires

outside the square
Go on, tell us the kinky details. However, please remember not to include any under-age references, they are against forum rules. That means, whatever you have done before turning 18, sshhhhh....that got the previous thread closed down.

1. Have you ever given a blowjob?
2. How old were you the first time?
3. How old was the guy?
4. Did you make him cum?
5. Where did he cum?
6. Have you ever given a blowjob for someone helping you?
7. Where does the guy usually cum?
8. How many guys have you blown?
9. Have you ever given a blowjob to get something?
10. How long after first meeting someone have you waited before giving head?
11. Have you ever given head to more than one guy at the same time?
12. What different places have you given head?
13. Have you ever been caught giving head?
14. Have you ever given head to one of your friends boyfriends behind their back?
15. Do you prefer to give or receive oral? Tell us why?
16. Do you deep throat?
17. Have you ever given head while others watched?
18. Do you like being watched or do you prefer giving in private?
19. What's your most memorable blowjob experience, tell us the story?
20. would you take it on the face?
21. And finally...do you swallow? Or let it dribble...

Last edited:
Alright, by your official (and unofficial rules) here's mine:

1. Yes I have.

2. 18 of course! :cattail:

3. Also 18. :rolleyes:

4. Sort of, he came but he had to use his hand to help.

5. In my mouth and on my cheek and chin. I didn't like the taste very much when I first tasted it, and it surprised me so I pulled away when he was shooting.

6. No, I don't always need to be romantically involved with a guy to suck him off and in some cases they did do something for me but I give a blowjob because I want to, not because I 'owe' it to anyone.

7. In my mouth or down my throat mostly, sometimes on my face or chest.

8. Nine, I think.

9. Never; like I said, I only do it because I want to.

10. I started to say I didn't understand this question, then managed to explain it to myself lol. The longest gap between meeting someone and sucking on him was six years, though to be fair we spent a lot of that time in different places.

11. Yes, but never more than two.

12. In his room, in my room, in a classroom, in a bathroom, behind a building (outdoors), in a library, in a park, in a quiet spot on the beach and at their house. Never in my apartment since I've had my own place, weirdly now I think about.

13. Twice that I know of.

14. I would never do that!

15. I like both, a lot.

16. I do now, though I'm not massively good at it. They seem to enjoy my throat squeezing at them though, and I haven't had any complaints.

17. Only when I've been with two people I'm going to be with. I don't think I've ever been watched without knowing (though I guess it's likely it's happened at least once).

18. I'd like to try being watched sometime, but mostly I think I'd prefer to be in private where we can let things go as far as we feel like.

19. I was a month or so from the end of school in Italy when I went over to visit a friend and found that she was out on a semi-forced shopping trip with her step-mum and was late back. I ended up hanging out with her dad and brother for a while (since I was kind of depending on getting a lift home) and when her dad went to watch some TV in his den I followed her older brother to his room and we talked a bit while he was doing some things on his computer. We chatted for a while about his studies and my school and he was bragging about his girlfriend and my friend still wasn't back, so I was in just the right mood of bored and mischievous, annoyed at my friend and competitive with his girlfriend that when he asked if I wanted to make out while we were waiting I said I did.

Kisses turned to groping and he had his hands under my shirt before I knew it. I don't know how much of the experience he was boasting about had actually happened, but he had amazing hands and gave me most of my first impressions about college boys. Amid all the kissing and fondling I got my hands onto his cock and he drew me out of my panties and fingered me until I was incredibly turned on, the two of us mostly naked on his bed. I told him I wanted to eat him in my broken Italian, and he drew me down between his legs... it was wonderful. There was something wonderfully forbidden about it, especially with his dad in the house and my friend due at any time. I wouldn't have actually fucked him (for a number of reasons, including his girlfriend), but we weren't caught and it didn't hurt anyone so I have no regrets. It's one of my favorite memories of giving a blowjob, and particularly on my mind today after reading through the fetish subforum.

20. I have done, even deliberately. I said that before, didn't I? :3

Xx

Kitsune

hi

my ex has got me do felatio in suburban train toilet manytimes.

love your story...

...and responses. And for what its worth, they are forum rules, not mine, believe me.

Alright, by your official (and unofficial rules) here's mine:

1. Yes I have.

2. 18 of course! :cattail:

3. Also 18. :rolleyes:

4. Sort of, he came but he had to use his hand to help.

5. In my mouth and on my cheek and chin. I didn't like the taste very much when I first tasted it, and it surprised me so I pulled away when he was shooting.

6. No, I don't always need to be romantically involved with a guy to suck him off and in some cases they did do something for me but I give a blowjob because I want to, not because I 'owe' it to anyone.

7. In my mouth or down my throat mostly, sometimes on my face or chest.

8. Nine, I think.

9. Never; like I said, I only do it because I want to.

10. I started to say I didn't understand this question, then managed to explain it to myself lol. The longest gap between meeting someone and sucking on him was six years, though to be fair we spent a lot of that time in different places.

11. Yes, but never more than two.

12. In his room, in my room, in a classroom, in a bathroom, behind a building (outdoors), in a library, in a park, in a quiet spot on the beach and at their house. Never in my apartment since I've had my own place, weirdly now I think about.

13. Twice that I know of.

14. I would never do that!

15. I like both, a lot.

16. I do now, though I'm not massively good at it. They seem to enjoy my throat squeezing at them though, and I haven't had any complaints.

17. Only when I've been with two people I'm going to be with. I don't think I've ever been watched without knowing (though I guess it's likely it's happened at least once).

18. I'd like to try being watched sometime, but mostly I think I'd prefer to be in private where we can let things go as far as we feel like.

19. I was a month or so from the end of school in Italy when I went over to visit a friend and found that she was out on a semi-forced shopping trip with her step-mum and was late back. I ended up hanging out with her dad and brother for a while (since I was kind of depending on getting a lift home) and when her dad went to watch some TV in his den I followed her older brother to his room and we talked a bit while he was doing some things on his computer. We chatted for a while about his studies and my school and he was bragging about his girlfriend and my friend still wasn't back, so I was in just the right mood of bored and mischievous, annoyed at my friend and competitive with his girlfriend that when he asked if I wanted to make out while we were waiting I said I did.

Kisses turned to groping and he had his hands under my shirt before I knew it. I don't know how much of the experience he was boasting about had actually happened, but he had amazing hands and gave me most of my first impressions about college boys. Amid all the kissing and fondling I got my hands onto his cock and he drew me out of my panties and fingered me until I was incredibly turned on, the two of us mostly naked on his bed. I told him I wanted to eat him in my broken Italian, and he drew me down between his legs... it was wonderful. There was something wonderfully forbidden about it, especially with his dad in the house and my friend due at any time. I wouldn't have actually fucked him (for a number of reasons, including his girlfriend), but we weren't caught and it didn't hurt anyone so I have no regrets. It's one of my favorite memories of giving a blowjob, and particularly on my mind today after reading through the fetish subforum.

20. I have done, even deliberately. I said that before, didn't I? :3

Xx

Kitsune

I do believe you!

Just wanted to be very clear for the overworked moderators that I was respecting them before I got into the answering, don't want to get your thread deleted.

Go on, tell us the kinky details. However, please remember not to include any under-age references, they are against forum rules. That means, whatever you have done before turning 18, sshhhhh....that got the previous thread closed down.

yes.

probably twenty

3. How old was the guy?
if it's who i'm thinking it probably was, twenty-one

4. Did you make him cum?
i would assume so! (i don't actually remember)

5. Where did he cum?
probably in my mouth

i don't understand this question :confused:

in my mouth

five

no

i don't remember. months, probably.

no

bedroom

nope

14. Have you ever given head to one of your friends boyfriends behind their back?
nooo...

15. Do you prefer to give or receive oral?
they each have their own charms.:)

16. Do you deep throat?
i have yet to try

no

private, please!

19. Whats the best blowjob story you have?
my former fwb was always verbally very encouraging during, and appreciative after.
nearly a year later, he still raves about them, and says they were the best he's ever had.
:eek:

for someone very special, i would take it anywhere that struck his fancy.:cattail:

yes.

probably twenty

3. How old was the guy?
if it's who i'm thinking it probably was, twenty-one

4. Did you make him cum?
i would assume so! (i don't actually remember)

5. Where did he cum?
probably in my mouth

i don't understand this question :confused:

in my mouth

five

no

i don't remember. months, probably.

no

bedroom

nope

nooo...

they each have their own charms.:)

16. Do you deep throat?
i have yet to try

no

private, please!

my former fwb was always verbally very encouraging during, and appreciative after.
nearly a year later, he still raves about them, and says they were the best he's ever had.
:eek:

for someone very special, i would take it anywhere that struck his fancy.:cattail:

Oh to be someone special :) You must have done something right for your fwb to be so enthusiastic...!

As for Q6, it means did you ever give someone a bj in return for their assistance, say with doing your homework, fixing things like home repairs, changing a tyre, carrying your bags etc...:)

Of course!
A teenager
3. How old was the guy?
A teenager
4. Did you make him cum?
I did
5. Where did he cum?
All over his hand
No
In my mouth
37... Oh wait. That's Clerks. 6 I believe
No
All of them it was awhile. We were friends first.
Not yet!
Car, truck, outdoors, work, church, parked on the side of a creek, while driving, parents vehicle while they were driving... Shall I go on?
Sure have!
Yes. It was her husband and if she could keep secrets, so could we.
Both
16. Do you deep throat?
Yes I do. I can deepthroat my husband who is 9 inches.
Several times.
I do love being watched
Oh damn... I'll have to think about that. Probably the creekside one.
Yes and have many times.

37... Oh wait. That's Clerks. 6 I believe

Is there a difference between blowing Clerks and other men?...:confused::D

Car, truck, outdoors, work, church, parked on the side of a creek, while driving, parents vehicle while they were driving... Shall I go on?

Oh, please do...:)

16. Do you deep throat?
Yes I do. I can deepthroat my husband who is 9 inches.

Phew. That's deep...

1. Have you ever given a blowjob? yeppers
2. How old were you the first time?I plead the 5th
3. How old was the guy?he also pleas the 5th
4. Did you make him cum? FTLOG why else would I have done it???
5. Where did he cum? in my mouth, the fucker
6. Have you ever given a blowjob for someone helping you? as in bartering? Hell no, mine are so good he'd have to completely remodel the second floor...
7. Where does the guy usually cum? My mouth or my boobs. They make a good bib of sorts.
8. How many guys have you blown? five
9. Have you ever given a blowjob to get something? see #6
10. How long after first meeting someone have you waited before giving head?same night.. It was kind of a hormonal thing...
11. Have you ever given head to more than one guy at the same time? nope
12. What different places have you given head?woods, car, bed, hotel
13. Have you ever been caught giving head?yes
14. Have you ever given head to one of your friends boyfriends behind their back?nope
15. Do you prefer to give or receive oral? give
16. Do you deep throat? Does a chimp fling poo?:cool:
17. Have you ever given head while others watched?not to my knowledge
18. Do you like being watched or do you prefer giving in private?dont know
19. Whats the best blowjob story you have?first time I deepthroated, he came in my mouth and threw up all over the both of us
20. would you take it on the face?BTDT

Who...

(19.) ...threw up, you or he...:D

1. Have you ever given a blowjob? yeppers
2. How old were you the first time?I plead the 5th
3. How old was the guy?he also pleas the 5th
4. Did you make him cum? FTLOG why else would I have done it???
5. Where did he cum? in my mouth, the fucker
6. Have you ever given a blowjob for someone helping you? as in bartering? Hell no, mine are so good he'd have to completely remodel the second floor...
7. Where does the guy usually cum? My mouth or my boobs. They make a good bib of sorts.
8. How many guys have you blown? five
9. Have you ever given a blowjob to get something? see #6
10. How long after first meeting someone have you waited before giving head?same night.. It was kind of a hormonal thing...
11. Have you ever given head to more than one guy at the same time? nope
12. What different places have you given head?woods, car, bed, hotel
13. Have you ever been caught giving head?yes
14. Have you ever given head to one of your friends boyfriends behind their back?nope
16. Do you deep throat? Does a chimp fling poo?:cool:
17. Have you ever given head while others watched?not to my knowledge
18. Do you like being watched or do you prefer giving in private?dont know
19. Whats the best blowjob story you have?first time I deepthroated, he came in my mouth and threw up all over the both of us
20. would you take it on the face?BTDT

1. Have you ever given a blowjob? Yes
2. How old were you the first time? 20
3. How old was the guy? 21
4. Did you make him cum? no
5. Where did he cum? n/a
6. Have you ever given a blowjob for someone helping you? no
7. Where does the guy usually cum?mouth
8. How many guys have you blown? 32
9. Have you ever given a blowjob to get something? no
10. How long after first meeting someone have you waited before giving head? couple of hours
11. Have you ever given head to more than one guy at the same time? no
12. What different places have you given head? one...his dick
13. Have you ever been caught giving head? once
14. Have you ever given head to one of your friends boyfriends behind their back? no
15. Do you prefer to give or receive oral? both
16. Do you deep throat? yes
17. Have you ever given head while others watched? no...not that I know of..
18. Do you like being watched or do you prefer giving in private? private but want to see his face
20. would you take it on the face? not a fan
blah blah

Excuse for procrastinating on taxes

1. Have you ever given a blowjob? yes indeed
2. How old were you the first time? 18 :rolleyes:
3. How old was the guy? 18 :rolleyes:
4. Did you make him cum? yep
5. Where did he cum? my mouth
6. Have you ever given a blowjob for someone helping you? yes, if you mean helping me cum :D
7. Where does the guy usually cum? in my mouth or on his stomach
8. How many guys have you blown? enough to get good at it
9. Have you ever given a blowjob to get something? does an orgasm count? if not, then no :)
10. How long after first meeting someone have you waited before giving head? who's counting? :rolleyes:
11. Have you ever given head to more than one guy at the same time? nope, but it could be fun someday...
12. What different places have you given head? in a car (front & back seat); on a bed; on my knees; on my back... oh, maybe that's not what you meant! :D:D
13. Have you ever been caught giving head? not as far as I know
14. Have you ever given head to one of your friends boyfriends behind their back? no; I'm too nice ;)
(you should ask why)

16. Do you deep throat? yes, but not a 10"-er
17. Have you ever given head while others watched? yes
18. Do you like being watched or do you prefer giving in private? I've only done public a couple of times; might be fun again once in a while, but I prefer private usually
19. What's the best blowjob story you have? plead the 5th (OK, I imagine it was better for the people involved)
20. would you take it on the face? meh; could take it if it really mattered to the giver

It would be a short survey if I said no

4. Did you make him cum?
Yes.

5. Where did he cum?
In my mouth.

No, not for any favors beyond mutual affection.

In my mouth. Guys seem to prefer it even when they have options.

Around 20.

Enjoyment?

Some first dates (but not blind ones).

Nope.

Bedrooms, living rooms, bathrooms, kitchens, closets, garages, a balcony, cars in various locations, a library study room, playgrounds and parks at night....

No.

Never. I don't fool around with someone who's involved.

I'm a giver.

16. Do you deep throat?
Not very well. I can manage it sometimes.

Not that I know of.

Exhibitionism is a turn on, but I haven't had an intentional audience.

It's hard for me to say, every experience is unique.

I don't mind. It can feel rather nice.

1- of course
2- 18 yrs old
3- 36 yrs old
4- he taught me until I was a pro
5- in my mouth....and he taught me right
6- yes
7- mouth/face/tits
8- lots 40+
9- yes
10- sometimes hours
11- yes
12- public parking lots/pool/parents house (deeply religious btw)
13- I don't think so
14- yes, but we had been hooking up since hs...way before they started dating (as I justify being a ho)
15- I used to say to give was more of a turn on til I met my husband...but he really knows whats up down there. he can really give some of my female loves a run for their $$
16- yup til I gag...them as soon as I recover im swallowing that dick as far as I can again...before suckin on the head to tease ya
17- yup, on cam and my x used to like watching me with other guys
18- I get off on being watched
19- I think it was learning what the soft butt powerful lips can turn a strong powerful man into....moosh
20- yes

1. Have you ever given a blowjob? yes indeed
2. How old were you the first time? 18 :rolleyes:
3. How old was the guy? 18 :rolleyes:
4. Did you make him cum? yep
5. Where did he cum? my mouth
6. Have you ever given a blowjob for someone helping you? yes, if you mean helping me cum :D
7. Where does the guy usually cum? in my mouth or on his stomach
8. How many guys have you blown? enough to get good at it
9. Have you ever given a blowjob to get something? does an orgasm count? if not, then no :)
10. How long after first meeting someone have you waited before giving head? who's counting? :rolleyes:
11. Have you ever given head to more than one guy at the same time? nope, but it could be fun someday...
12. What different places have you given head? in a car (front & back seat); on a bed; on my knees; on my back... oh, maybe that's not what you meant! :D:D
13. Have you ever been caught giving head? not as far as I know
14. Have you ever given head to one of your friends boyfriends behind their back? no; I'm too nice ;)

(you should ask why)

16. Do you deep throat? yes, but not a 10"-er
17. Have you ever given head while others watched? yes
18. Do you like being watched or do you prefer giving in private? I've only done public a couple of times; might be fun again once in a while, but I prefer private usually
19. What's the best blowjob story you have? plead the 5th (OK, I imagine it was better for the people involved)
20. would you take it on the face? meh; could take it if it really mattered to the giver

I did.:)

...you know...

1- of course
2- 18 yrs old
3- 36 yrs old
4- he taught me until I was a pro
5- in my mouth....and he taught me right
6- yes
7- mouth/face/tits
8- lots 40+
9- yes
10- sometimes hours
11- yes
12- public parking lots/pool/parents house (deeply religious btw)
13- I don't think so
14- yes, but we had been hooking up since hs...way before they started dating (as I justify being a ho)
15- I used to say to give was more of a turn on til I met my husband...but he really knows whats up down there. he can really give some of my female loves a run for their $$
16- yup til I gag...them as soon as I recover im swallowing that dick as far as I can again...before suckin on the head to tease ya
17- yup, on cam and my x used to like watching me with other guys
18- I get off on being watched
19- I think it was learning what the soft butt powerful lips can turn a strong powerful man into....moosh
20- yes

...I have a soft spot for you. Or should that be a hard spot...:D

Back