Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a wonderful time with my daddy this weekend!!! I am a very happy & lucky little girl since I am going to stay with him again tonight! :) Last night I was all alone in my bed, with only his texts and his shirt to keep me company. I love falling asleep on Daddy's shoulder, rubbing his chest as he strokes my hair and kisses my forehead. Mmm..so lovely!

I am such a lucky Daddy and always enjoy when my baby girl falls asleep on my chest with my arm around her. Miss you princess!

Happy Halloween Daddies and baby girls! Tricks & treats to all you sexy people :devil::kiss::devil:

new to topic

Love this! I am Kevin 29y/o M and have always had this as a fantasy. More of a loving relationship that way, anyone else feel the same?

Hello everyone :)

hope everybody had a fun night last night

all you delicious little girls have a glorious day!

I had a wonderful time with my daddy this weekend!!! I am a very happy & lucky little girl since I am going to stay with him again tonight! :) Last night I was all alone in my bed, with only his texts and his shirt to keep me company. I love falling asleep on Daddy's shoulder, rubbing his chest as he strokes my hair and kisses my forehead. Mmm..so lovely!

*sigh........* that sounds amazing, you're a very lucky girl!

Good afternoon to all the pretty little girls and their daddies. Seems so much quieter here n:confused:ow.

Good Afternoon/Evenings to all the Daddies and all their little girls.... Hope everyone is having a great day!!

:rose::rose::rose::rose:

Good Afternoon/Evenings to all the Daddies and all their little girls.... Hope everyone is having a great day!!

:rose::rose::rose::rose:

Hi Daddy Buffplt . . . day has been good! Hope yours has been good too . . . hugs and kisses :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hi Daddy Buffplt . . . day has been good! Hope yours has been good too . . . hugs and kisses :kiss::kiss::kiss:

And a special hug and kiss for my sweet little girl..... :kiss: :rose:

Looking forward to chatting some time... take care sweet Mojo...

And a special hug and kiss for my sweet little girl..... :kiss: :rose:

Looking forward to chatting some time... take care sweet Mojo...

*giggle* I always love your kisses Daddy! :) Yes looking forward to chatting too :kiss:

You can always sit in my lap ... my sweet Mojo... any time you want!!

:rose::kiss::rose::kiss::rose:

Mmmmmmm . . . That's so nice . . . *walking over and crawling into your lap snuggling up and resting my head on your chest* . . . I love sitting in your lap too Daddy . . .

Mmmmmmm . . . That's so nice . . . *walking over and crawling into your lap snuggling up and resting my head on your chest* . . . I love sitting in your lap too Daddy . . .

Nothing in this world makes me happier than you sitting in my lap and snuggling with you, my darling Mojo....:heart::heart:

Nothing in this world makes me happier than you sitting in my lap and snuggling with you, my darling Mojo....:heart::heart:

Well I just want to make you happy Daddy . . . *rubbing my cheek against your chest . . . then tilting my face up looking at you with big round eyes* . . . Is there anything else I can do to make you happy Daddy? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back