Half Bloods BITE....Sometimes. [Closed to Spankmegirl23]

NickisSora

RP Enjoyment
-The Club was pumping with every ounce of music it had. In the club was a Young man dressed for the punk scene. Tript pants with red streaks in places and chains. Jet Black shirt and arm warmers on to hide the pail skin. His skin was flesh color but a bit more pail then usual. His hair combed in front. He was hungry but not for food. he needed to find a human some one willing maybe if he could seduce her. He got on the dance floor but finished his drink first. He walked out and looked around finding a beautiful woman and smiled.-"Would you like to dance."-he smiled his blue eyes shined bright his black hair ran across his forehead.-

Marie was out on the town at a club she had a nice body 36c boobs and brown hair and eyes and wearing a black skirt and red vshirt she was a nurse first year and needed a nice out to dance maybe found a lucky guy to have fun with.Soon she heard .-"Would you like to dance." She turn seeing a good looking guy she smiled " sure" He was pale abit but he was good looking she thought.

-They began to dance the club music was hot and he moved close as he began to grind against her the dirty dancing scene was heavy that night. His body was warm so there could be little difference between him and a vampire. -"I am Zane and you."-he said.-

As they dance her body began more wanting him his body grinding against her she smiled "I'm Marie"She was so close to him seeing he was pale but warm she liked how he danced with her.

-Zane smiled and grinds against her his hands on her hips grinding hard against her.-"I like this a lot."-he said looking in her eyes feelings began to stir he was not sure what he would do yet.-

Marie thought he was hot and his grinding on her was real good " Oh me too" looking in his eyes " Are you ok do you need air?" Looking him his hands on her she didn't want to let go he felt so good.

-He grins and smiled Zane had to hold out a bit longer.-"Maybe a bit do you want to go and maybe dance back at my place?"

" Sure how far away is it" She ask taking his hand walking outside standing looking at him he didn't look well " What do you need wheres your place?"moving back close to his body he felt so good.

-He held her close.-"A Few blocks and in a apartment."-Zane smiled a bit and they walked along till they got to his small place walking in he almost fell over before sitting on a couch. He really looked bad.-"I.....am kind of in bad shape i guess."-The place he lived was decently cold but not freezing.-"I......am ashamed to ask for it. Normally it can be any body....but.....i can't ask you....there was something i saw in your eyes that i feel a connection to........Maybe this was a bad idea."-He said Zane laid against the couch his body fading as he barely moved.-

She walked with him she could tell he didn't feel well once they enter his apartment she felt the cold air and looked him while he was talking and was confessed but as she put things together she could tell what he needed

She sat by him " I know what you need you can from me I'm healthy I'm a nurse i want to help you" She moved her hair from her neck and looked at him " You are not well let me help"

-Zane bit his lip and held her close and bit on her neck feeding from her blood once he took just enough he let go and felt much better.-"Thank you....very much.....how did you know."-He asked and looked to her eyes not realizing there was a mirror across from them in the reflection one can see his red eyes and fangs that was his feral side where he can unleash monstrous strength.-

Soon she felt his fangs in her neck it was painful but she didn't mind she had boyfriend had alway bite her not like him but he turn her on soon he pulled away thanking her " It was adding up you are abit pale its little cold in her and Ive read alittle about them and it felt nice" She told him he looked better.She reached her hand over his face " You look better"

"I feel better thanks to you i can't thank you enough."-His lips kissed her's.-"Truth is.....If i didn't lose my Amulet i wouldn't have this problem.....I need to get it back."-Zane said and looked to her eyes.-

" I didn't mind once you was in it felt so good" Kissing him back before he backed away than him looking into her eyes " I can help again if you need but i want to spend time with you also" Kissing him again.

-Zane looked to her eyes and smiled.-"I appreciate it but....i need to get the Amulet back one day....you can spend time with me any time you want."-he smiled.-"So....what do you want to do?"-He asked as he held her in his lap and kissed her lips again and then looked to her eyes.-

" Till you do Im here Im healthly" She told him satting on his lap kissing him then looking at him " I like this " She smiled kissing his neck her arms around his neck.

-He smiled.-"I like it to it's strange i never felt such a connection it's weird."-He smiled and kissed her back and held her on his lap.-

" Maybe i smell so good " She laugh smiling at him she liked him he was like she felt herself being with him and she liked it feeling so comfort around him she was not shy with kissing him.

-Zane smiled and kissed her back his hands ran over her body nice and softly as he kissed her once more and slid his tongue in her mouth enjoying her taste.-

She smiled kissing him back she started to want him more feeling his hands on her she moan moving so each leg was on each side of him and went on kissing him so hungrily.

-Zane kissed her back his tongue in her mouth as Zane smiled a bit and his hips lightly ground in to her the movement feeling so right with only the first meeting.-

She couldn't believe she felt so turn on just meeting him was it his bite that turn her on but as he grind against her she wanted more of him and pulled off his shirt feeling his skin he was not cold but he felt nice.

-Zane groaned a bit lightly grinding in to her her hands were soft and he leaned up licking along her neck gently and smiled sucking on her neck.-

Marie moan feeling him moved to kiss her neck and suck on it she lean closer grinding against his jean she wanted him now so bad but she had no clue if he wanted to go there so she was taking it slow.

-Zane looked to her eyes.-"I am glad your enjoying this....So am i....do you want to do more?"

Back