Camille on Trump, Dems, Islam, and Transgender

I was confident Trump would win, and predicted victory. And so far he's prevailed in almost all collisions with media, GOP, and Democrats.

I unserstand white trash, niggers, and wetbacks; nice people like you do not. Your tranny restrooms wont save the world.

In 2018 we're gonna male believers of more of you when we defeat more Democrats and RINOs. It wont be a fun year for many of you. But theres no reason you cant build a tranny toilet for USH and TRASH BAG and Brits who visit America.
 
Cool. So that means there's one more rational Liberal than Conservative(s). :D

YW! :rose:

f0119d59ac74343b9f50683fc586271a.png
 
With Paglia it's as often what she leaves unsaid that is as important as what she does say, for example;

"The point here is that Donald Trump won the nomination fair and square against a host of serious, experienced opponents who simply failed to connect with a majority of GOP primary voters."

Which more or less tells you what she thought of the Democrat primary.

Ishmael
 
With Paglia it's as often what she leaves unsaid that is as important as what she does say, for example;



Which more or less tells you what she thought of the Democrat primary.

Ishmael

I think that's more of a commentary on the general, Ish. This piece contains some of her thoughts on the primary, or did you mean the Republican primary?

The Democratic National Committee, as chaired since 2011 by Clinton sycophant Debbie Wasserman Schultz, has become a tyranny that must be checked and overthrown. Shock the system! Here are the flaming words of one of my heroes, Mario Savio, leader of the Free Speech Movement at the University of California at Berkeley. In 1964, he declared from the steps of Sproul Hall to a crowd of 4,000 protesters: “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart that you can’t take part! You can’t even passively take part! And you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you’ve got to make it stop!”

A vote for Bernie Sanders is a vote against the machine, the obscenely money-mad and soulless juggernaut that the Democratic Party has become. Perhaps there was a time, during the Hubert Humphrey era, when Democrats could claim to be populists, alive to the needs and concerns of working-class people. But the party has become the playground of white, upper-middle-class professionals with elite-school degrees and me-first values. These liberal poseurs mouth racial and ethnic platitudes, acquired like trophy kills at their p.c. campuses, but every word rings hollow, because it is based on condescension, a patronizing projection of victimhood onto those outside their privileged circle. There is no better example of this arrogant class bias than Wellesley grad Hillary Clinton lapsing into her mush-mouthed, Southern-fried dialect when addressing African-American audiences.

http://www.salon.com/2016/02/25/fig...he_real_issue_separating_sanders_and_clinton/
 
I've been reading her for going on 20 years now. I don't agree with her politically, mostly anyway. But she is an objective realist re. her observations of culture and politics.

I suspect that one day she's going to go too far and the liberal elites are going to give her the 'Chris Hitchens' treatment.

Ishmael


She may have hit on a new political category for some of us. The Dismayed Democrat.
 
No, I didn't mean the republican primary. Look at the date on the article Perg. That was her opinion Clinton/Schultz et al BEFORE the results of the Podesta phishing expedition became public.

Ishmael

So you're saying that because she doesn't say Clinton won the D primary fair and square, she doesn't believe that?
 
This is pretty explicit.

My position continues to be that Hillary, with her supercilious, Marie Antoinette-style entitlement, was a disastrously wrong candidate for 2016 and that she secured the nomination only through overt chicanery by the Democratic National Committee, assisted by a corrupt national media who, for over a year, imposed a virtual blackout on potential primary rivals. Bernie Sanders had the populist passion, economic message, government record, and personal warmth to counter Trump. It was Sanders, for example, who addressed the crisis of crippling student debt, an issue that other candidates (including Hillary) then took up. Despite his history of embarrassing gaffes, the affable, plain-spoken Joe Biden, in my view, could also have defeated Trump, but he was blocked from running at literally the last moment by President Barack Obama, for reasons that the major media refused to explore.
 
So you're saying that because she doesn't say Clinton won the D primary fair and square, she doesn't believe that?

I'm sorry, but the creation of a massive number of super-delegates completely rules out fair by the standard of the Democrats in the wake of her electoral college loss, democracy should win the day...

;) ;)

... it wasn't fair and square, which explains also partially, why a Sanders voter/SJW would be so wound up as to go #HuntingRepublicanCongressmen.
 
I'm sorry, but the creation of a massive number of super-delegates completely rules out fair by the standard of the Democrats in the wake of her electoral college loss, democracy should win the day...

;) ;)

... it wasn't fair and square, which explains also partially, why a Sanders voter/SJW would be so wound up as to go #HuntingRepublicanCongressmen.

Yeah, I agree, the primary was absolutely unfair and generally dogmeat. So, dead squirrel, I guess.

I voted Kasich in the primary, hoping for a little sanity, and Johnson in the general. Not that it matters a pig's whisker in Vermont.
 
"You've nailed it about Western liberalism's obsession with language, to the exclusion of wide-ranging study of world history or systematic observation of present social conditions. Liberalism of the 1950s and '60s exalted civil liberties, individualism, and dissident thought and speech. "Question authority" was our generational rubric when I was in college. But today's liberalism has become grotesquely mechanistic and authoritarian: It's all about reducing individuals to a group identity, defining that group in permanent victim terms, and denying others their democratic right to challenge that group and its ideology. Political correctness represents the fossilized institutionalization of once-vital revolutionary ideas, which have become mere rote formulas. It is repressively Stalinist, dependent on a labyrinthine, parasitic bureaucracy to enforce its empty dictates."

Can I get a witness?

Yes. I changed to a Republican when Bill ran for office for much the same reasons.
 
Despite his history of embarrassing gaffes, the affable, plain-spoken Joe Biden, in my view, could also have defeated Trump, but he was blocked from running at literally the last moment by President Barack Obama, for reasons that the major media refused to explore.

Biden has said several times that the reason he did not run was that he was dealing with the death of his son and was too deep in the grieving process to even consider it. Now, he wishes he had.
 
Is there anyone of sound mind that believes Hillary won "fair and square?"

Ishmael

No, of course not. You confused me by saying "she doesn't say" something she says explicitly a 'graf or two later. See the bit I quoted.

My position continues to be that Hillary, with her supercilious, Marie Antoinette-style entitlement, was a disastrously wrong candidate for 2016 and that she secured the nomination only through overt chicanery by the Democratic National Committee, assisted by a corrupt national media who, for over a year, imposed a virtual blackout on potential primary rivals
 
No, of course not. You confused me by saying "she doesn't say" something she says explicitly a 'graf or two later. See the bit I quoted.

And she wrote that without a single reference to the Emails. :)

What about her statement concerning the absurdity of the whole Russian affair?

Ishmael
 
And she wrote that without a single reference to the Emails. :)

What about her statement concerning the absurdity of the whole Russian affair?

Ishmael

Well, "Butter emails" is copyrighted by the right, I believe.

"Preposterous fantasy?" Well, I've been reading NRO a fair bit lately, and Andrew McCarthy, though it would no doubt pain him, would agree with her. Me? I only know what "they" tell me, and they don't seem to have a whole lot of substance.
 
Well, "Butter emails" is copyrighted by the right, I believe.

"Preposterous fantasy?" Well, I've been reading NRO a fair bit lately, and Andrew McCarthy, though it would no doubt pain him, would agree with her. Me? I only know what "they" tell me, and they don't seem to have a whole lot of substance.

When all you have to hold on to is fantasies, hold on tight.

Of course they've abandoned the whole Russian scheme and moved on to "obstruction of justice." And I'm left wondering how you can obstruct the administration of justice of a crime that never occurred?

Adn they're chasing down that mink hole why? Because, as Camille called him, that 'effete' pajama boy 'felt' something. That supercilious piece of shit dragged the FBI into the political arena and then testified before congress as to the ONLY attempt to obstruct justice and that attempt was made my the then sitting AG.

Ishmael
 
Back
Top