Is Jennifer Lawrence a Victim or Champion?

If Angelina Jolie had tits removed, what's she packin' ?

Angelina-Jolie-Ralph-Russo-Dress-BAFTA-Awards-2018.jpg

Not much. Looks like a Holocaust survivor, tat and all.
 
Now Grid Girls are gone, with most orgs killing off the eye candy.

Where will bimbos find work?
 
DOmaL_AXUAAb4PJ.jpg



In Red Sparrow, Jennifer plays a Russian fucktoy who is repeatedly raped and abused throughout the otherwise tepid storyline.

Victim or Champion?

How'd they get a camera in my bedroom? She told me nobody would know.
 
The guy in the background is checking out her ass, at least, I hope it's her ass and not his.
 
When a man promotes a film, he turns up, answers some questions, and has some photos taken. When a woman promotes a film, she has hours of hair and make up, carefully chooses what designer she’s going to wear, and then faces the wrath of the internet if she makes the ‘wrong’ decision. And yet it’s the man who gets paid more.

Victim or Champion?
 
Do violent video games enable violent behavior?

I didn't hit anyone over the head with an axe after watching the Three Stooges, but then again, my Mom and Dad were in the kitchen getting dinner ready for us.
 
Back
Top