Hacked

jezzilee

*cun~tastro~phe*
I am shutting down my tumblr account. Apparently it was hacked and someone is asking for bitcoin donations. Sorry to anyone who received a message from this / these asshats. I won't be opening a new one. People suck.

Oh Lance, today is not the day. I reported it, apparently the hacker logged in from Delhi IN. I povided the IP and everything to tumblr, not that that will do any good I suppose. I have changed every password to every account today even though I never use the same one for multiple accounts. This should be fun, trying to remember them all....

Jezzie, you shouldn't have to delete your Tumblr. Just so long as you didn't click on the link they sent. Just mark the messages as spam. I got a few, too. Yesterday. None today, and so far all is good.

I block any "followers" with links to pro pay sites or soliticiting date sites. Click bait gets the perma ax. So far no hacks, but I do get the same looking followers every fucking day. I'm sure at some point in time I followed a pron blog with unsavory connections.

Back