Available to Edit ~~~ July 2018

_Lynn_

Literotica Guru
Add your name to the thread if you have time to help this month. :)

Include preferences in your post.

* Specify if you are unwilling to edit certain topics/categories, or if you have a word limit.

Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Reminder:

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines.

Available, but I do get busy

I won't touch copy with the following: rape, drugs, non-con, BDSM, scat or piss, not keen on gay male but otherwise most else goes.

MS word is my preferred format but will use Open Office/Libre Office.

PM me your requirements with detail of category and word count and I will see what I can do.

I usually reply to PM's within 24 hours (allowing for time zone differences)

Todger65

Add your name to the thread if you have time to help this month.

I'm available to edit. Prefer a Google.doc. Also prefer shorter pieces, ie under four Literotica pages. Basic spelling errors already pointed out by the software should be fixed prior to submitting the piece to me.

I have two degrees in English and taught English literature for 30 odd years. I will comment on style, word choice, flow etc. I will also provide an explanation as to why grammatical errors are such so you can learn something and become a better writer.

Last edited:
Available to edit

If anyone has a fantasy or sword and sorcery story i'd love to read it.

Hello. I'm available to edit.

Credentials: writer, teacher, academic, ex-journalist, university-employed writing tutor, ESL teaching, professional academic book editor.

Any subject matter/orientation is fine; I will look at the story, not judge your tastes. My own stories feature female and male POV, various orientations, and sex acts ranging from vanilla to anal to fetish to whatever.

I offer friendly but brutally honest appraisal, tips on all aspects of storytelling, and line-level grammar/punctuation editing. I don't work with careless or lazy writers. My turnaround is 1–4 days.

My preference is .docx or .pages with track changes and comments, but I can mark up .rtf text too.

Last edited:
Available to edit

Credentials: I’ve edited professionally, taught on MBA level distance learning programmes and value Francine Prose.

Genre: Any

Format: Google docs, MS .docx attachments or OpenOffice docs. Where the format permits (e.g track changes) I will include explanations for the changes I suggest.

Unfortunately I found that editing excerpts in emails turned out to be a nightmare, so I'm not offering to do that from now on.

Length: Any, but longer takes longer

My style: I give advice with examples and explanations. I will flag up grammatical issues. I give constructive feedback that will leave you with your self respect intact.

Last edited:
Available to edit

I've been an established Lit writer since 2012 and a member of the Volunteer Editor Program since 2017.

BDSM is my forte, but my VE profile shows more specific categories I will edit in. No Gay Male, Transsexuals & Crossdressers, Non-English, or Poetry.

My editing focuses on defining POV, grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure for smooth reading.

I prefer Word docs to allow for tracked changes.

Editor available

Former newspaper editor here, available to edit your story.

I'm mainly interested in BDSM, but will handle most anything except incest or snuff.

Prefer Google doc, will do any length, within reason.

PM me!

Back