*Cinderella Girl*

Hi,

I really have to be honest here. Never in a million years would I have thought I would be posting an add here. Not that there is anything wrong with it, but I just didn't see my life turning out the way it has.

I am 38 years old, from the UK . I have been married for 19 years now.

So why am I posting here? Well, to feel alive again I guess. I hardly see my husband and when I do he is too tired to do anything, go anywhere. I have not been on a holiday for 12 years.

Don't get me wrong, I love my husband. He runs his own business and we have a wonderful standard if living. He provides everything except .....well whatever us missing. That spark. The feeling ...

Posting here probably isn't the right decision. I know that...but..

I have rambled on for quite some time now. So will stop!

Just one more thing..
always hard to hose a photo as your first photo.

They do say first impressions count after all.

First of all I’m impressed!

Hi,

I really have to be honest here. Never in a million years would I have thought I would be posting an add here. Not that there is anything wrong with it, but I just didn't see my life turning out the way it has.

So why am I posting here? Well, to feel alive again I guess. I hardly see my husband and when I do he is too tired to do anything, go anywhere. I have not been on a holiday for 12 years.

Don't get me wrong, I love my husband. He runs his own business and we have a wonderful standard if living. He provides everything except .....well whatever us missing. That spark. The feeling ...

Just one more thing..

... and I am a fan ...

You look very sexy, I wonder whose arms is wrapped around you?
Probably not your husband's, is it?

I also love the sound of your voice, and can only imagine what your little voice sounds like when fucked through an orgasms, becoming higher and higher as you cum..xxx

You look very sexy, I wonder whose arms is wrapped around you?
Probably not your husband's, is it?

I also love the sound of your voice, and can only imagine what your little voice sounds like when fucked through an orgasms, becoming higher and higher as you cum..xxx

That would be telling..x

Update??

Hi,

Just one more thing..

As it has been a while since your original post and there has been little activity to suggest otherwise, can we assume you are now happier in your marriage or perhaps more likely you have found something extra elsewhere that means you don't need to ask your fans for any help?

Dam sexy ! 😍 Hell ive been married 32 years and i have gotten any pussy in 8 years ! I would to find a lady eat or chat about sex ! What is fantasy?

As it has been a while since your original post and there has been little activity to suggest otherwise, can we assume you are now happier in your marriage or perhaps more likely you have found something extra elsewhere that means you don't need to ask your fans for any help?

Do I have fans? :confused::confused:

New here, is there a sign up for the fan club? Annual fees? or do I just need to bring drinks?

Back