What Made You Say Fuck Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hotel shuttle is suppose to leave at 6:10. Still no sign of a driver. Fuck
 
A pm I got from an alt that had my name in the title, fucking scared me for a minute, but all is well and I’m damn sure happy to see them fucking back!
 
This...made me ashamed for my sex...

An attempt to make upskirting a specific criminal offence in England and Wales has been blocked by one Conservative MP.

The government had given its support to a change in the law earlier.

But Sir Christopher Chope shouted "object" to the bill, leading to cries of "shame" from other MPs.

The campaign for the bill against upskirting - when photos are secretly taken under a skirt - was started by victim Gina Martin.

The private member's bill, brought to the House of Commons by Liberal Democrat MP Wera Hobhouse, would have made upskirting a criminal offence in line with other voyeurism offences - meaning offenders could face a maximum of two years in prison.

It was expected to pass after the Ministry of Justice earlier showed its support.

But the rules in Parliament mean it only requires one MP to shout "object" to block a bill's progress.
 
My boxer lab mix just died after having very aggressive cancer. She was 7.
Best dog ever. But boxers and labs are very prone to the type of cancer she had.
If you google MCT in dogs, the first thing they mention is boxers.
Fuck.

My sincere condolences Fara.
 
My boxer lab mix just died after having very aggressive cancer. She was 7.
Best dog ever. But boxers and labs are very prone to the type of cancer she had.
If you google MCT in dogs, the first thing they mention is boxers.
Fuck.

May St Francis bring you peace and joy from rememberance.
 
The hot young mothers out at the mall, sitting in Five Guys talking, wearing damn nice summer dresses!
 
Not looking forward to tonight, going out to dinner with one of my best friends, she is moving to Florida with her family in less than a week. I know it's only a short plane ride away but that seems on the other side of the country when she has only lived 5 minutes away. Now that makes 2 of my best friends that are there:(
 
It’s so fucking hot out

It sure is, the heat index is 105 here. It was alright this morning while I walked so I thought it might cool down enough after supper to mow my yard. Nope. Now I'll have to do it tomorrow morning. :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top