The Real Chubby Tummies Of Lit

I don't know why you are all beating yourselves up. Every single one of you are beautiful. No one is perfect, imagine how dull that would be. I for one appreciate each and everyone of you that posts. The beauty here is overwhelming.
Thank you!

I think all of you women are beautiful Your bodies are real women's bodies not the skinny nonsense that they show us in ads and on the runways.
I have been looking at the PICs of you that posted and the stories of all the struggles you have all gone through about body image. I think it is sad and wrong that you cannot feel happy and confident with your bodies. I think that you are all real, sexy and beautiful

I applaud all of you for the courage to talk about your doubts and concerns. As for me I appreciate a real woman, with real curves, real imperfections true beauty.

Thank you all for sharing.

I don't know why you are all beating yourselves up. Every single one of you are beautiful. No one is perfect, imagine how dull that would be. I for one appreciate each and everyone of you that posts. The beauty here is overwhelming.
Thank you!

I think all of you women are beautiful Your bodies are real women's bodies not the skinny nonsense that they show us in ads and on the runways.
I have been looking at the PICs of you that posted and the stories of all the struggles you have all gone through about body image. I think it is sad and wrong that you cannot feel happy and confident with your bodies. I think that you are all real, sexy and beautiful

I applaud all of you for the courage to talk about your doubts and concerns. As for me I appreciate a real woman, with real curves, real imperfections true beauty.

Thank you all for sharing.

You two get kisses!!! :kiss::kiss:

for you and Honey... Lest some of us forget what a chubby tummy looks like..

Now that is what we are talking about!

Normal = sexy!

Otherwise, everyone would only be looking for fake and photo shopped gals on the playboy website. Is there one? I don't even know, that is why I am here.

A shot of my chubby wife

A chubby tummy and a bit more

Ladies, if you please... :rose:

(My contribution in profile for a limited time.)

**Inspired by the Chubby Tummy thread and my women friends with their own chubby tummies, and gratefully dedicated to the men who make us feel sexy and beautiful.

Last edited:
Back