Free Association Thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silliness? Most politicians accelerated right past that long ago and shifted into full-blown stupidity. :rolleyes:

Only cure for that is to fire 'em.

But the 'party grandees will only put up another (rich) twerp to 'carry on the good work'.

So the politicians who run on "drain the swamp" only want to replace the stagnant water with their own piss-poor governance?

Having piss-poor governance would be an drastic improvement of the situation on my home turf as I see it :eek:

Having piss-poor governance would be an drastic improvement of the situation on my home turf as I see it :eek:

Don't worry - your constitution will protect you from tyranny. "The conservatives will see to that," he said with a full sense of doubt.

We might as well wipe our rears with the constitution for all the good it's doing us :rolleyes:

The so-called "Freedom Caucus" along with other right-wing groups, including the Russia-funded NRA, have long claimed to be the "true" defenders of the Constitution; with power at hand, it seems autocracy is more their cup of tea than is democracy.

The so-called "Freedom Caucus" along with other right-wing groups, including the Russia-funded NRA, have long claimed to be the "true" defenders of the Constitution; with power at hand, it seems autocracy is more their cup of tea than is democracy.

Yes. Brilliant illustration of the situation. This country was founded in revolution, the time for sensible souls to pull their heads out is now. Time to act.

I like to be in America!
OK by me in America!
Everything's free in America
For a small fee in America!

(West Side Story)

There's an ear worm for the next couple of hours :)

"We have the best government that money can buy." ~Mark Twain

Agreed. Many lies are being told. The ink is too thin for some

Right now the problem is 15-20% don't believe they are being lied to and another 10-15% know they're being lied to but don't care. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back