Not so Happily After (Closed)

Lily curled up in his lap and started purring towards his petting, it wasn't long until she fell asleep herself. It had been a long stressful time for everyone helping Ariel with the birthing, not to mention, Lily didn't get much sleep prior to that.

Ariel smiled while watching Lily for a moment, petting her tail and using the tip of it to caress the babies. Though she did look around the room, then back down to Lily, reaching over to caress the baby bump in her pet.

"I think this room would make a good nursery. Looks like our pet here will need a room her child too.. Why not put all three of them together. This room isn't being used for much else."

Ariel felt Lily purr louder to the caressing on belly, though she reached over to take his hand and placed it on the bump. They both felt the baby moving around which caused Lily to squirm slightly at the discomfort.

"Feels like she has a wild one in there. Did you know about this one?"

She spoke lightly while bringing the attention back to her own little ones. Tracing lightly over their fingers and toes before picking up her daughter to give her a first feeding.

*******

Meria had hard time letting him go for a few seconds, though reluctantly relaxed into the tub. For the few moments she was quiet as reality caught up with her more and more. The emotions were still really fresh and raw, making it difficult to push them down again. Yet, she had to relax for the sake of her children and she heard them calming down in the process.

"I apologize if I scared you... I-I.... I guess all that pain brought back some horrible memories... I lost sight of where I was..."

She wasn't too sure of what else to say about it, though having him near and washing over her did make her feel better.

"Thank you for being there for me Daddy... It means a lot to me right now. I promise I won't scare you again."

Meria leaned and kissed him softly while shifting to allow him access to wash her back and hair.
 
When she spoke of using the room as a nursery, he took a moment to look around. He wasn't judge on such a things, though he thought it could be the equivalent of the nests he had known from his world.

"Yes, I think this would make a good nursery for the little ones."

He looked down for a mometn as Ariel took his hand, guiding it to Lily's baby bump. He grinned softly and shook his head lightly.

"No, I was not aware of this. Last I knew was the little ones weren't able to concieve. It looks like their rebirth changed all that."

His claws continued to stroke gently over Lily's stomach, enjoying the sound of her purring and feeling the slight movement of his third child within.

"I will have to come up with a way to keep our family from getting so large. I'm not sure my wives want to be taking care of fifteen children."

He grinned for a moment and kissed Ariel on her forehead so he wouldn't interrupt her feeding their daughter.

-----

He gave a little playful grin for a moment.

"You best not scare me again. I just might get upset next time."

He returned the kiss softly for a moment before returning to cleaning her again. He took his time washing out her hair, running his claws through her long strands. Once he was done with that, he went to her back. His claws ran down her back gently, tracing around her wing base. He went all the way down to her waist before sliding back upwards.

"Just relax mate. Relax."

He leaned forward and kissed her shoulder lightly for a moment before stitting back up and grabbing the washcloth. He took his time to wash her back and wings before rinsing them off slowly.

"Feeling better?"
 
Ariel tried to not laugh too hard as it hurt to move still, also it would make the baby fussy. The idea of having fifteen babies so quickly just seemed funny to her. The image of a bunch of royal bratlings running all over the place causing havoc on the population. Not to mention having them fight with each other all time, it's bad enough that is most likely to happen. Then there's Lily child, it had no rights concerning royality issues, yet there isn't a chance it'll be turned away. Ariel wouldn't allow that to happen, neither would he as that child is a part of their growing family.

“Well, whatever caused her the ability to concieve again, It doesn't seem as though she is complaining too much. However, it probably would be wise for you to come up with something soon. Otherwise, your wives will start denying you pleasure.”

She giggled and gave him a teasing grin and prepared to feed the other one when Anahita was finished. It surprised her that she didn't eat much, though coming into this world is stressful for them too. In a few short moments their son started feeding, being a bit too greedy at first.

“I think he's more like in more ways than one, already showing signs of being greedy... Just like you..”

Sticking her tongue out at him and leaning over to nudge him playfully.

*********

Meria smiled at his comment and didn't say anymore on it. What more can she say to it really? Other than she felt as though the early birth was her fault by allowing her emotions to get out of hand. She wasn't thinking of the darkness, or perhaps it had something to do with him, or the fact she's a fairy. Instead of dwelling on it, she just closed her eyes and took in a few deep breathes to relax. She's never been pampered like this before and for now, she decided to enjoy it.

“This feels wonderful and yes, I do feel much better now. Thank you.... For everything..”

She shuddered slightly caused by the sensations in her wings, though she's far too sore right now to even consider acting on those sensations. When it came to stand up again, she almost fell with the weakness in her legs. At the same time it felt good to stretch them so using him for support, she slowly walked back to the bed. Smiling when Raeyna came over to help get her settled under the covers and helped bring the babies over. Though Meria acted like she was afraid to touch them while staring down at them, in shock that they were hers.

“Have... you named them yet?”
 
The king gave a little smirk at Ariel's teasing comment of his wives denying him pleasure.

"Like I would let that happen anytime soon."

He shook his head for a moment, watching her feed their children. He grinned softly at the nudge, nudging her right back.

"It's that greed that helped all of my wives find a better position than they had earlier."

He continued to gently scratch Lily's tummy as he reached over, doing the same to his daughter's forehead gently with a claw. He leaned over and kissed Ariel's forehead gently as well.

"I will also have to give my three beautiful wives their own mark, just like the faeries."

He smiled as he sat back up, seeing proud of that little achievement as well. After all, the fairies helped make all the their current situation possible.

-----

Zendoth gave a nod as he settled onto the bed beside his mate.

"Yes, our children have names. Our little girl is named Nikkyi. This one," he lifted up the one which looked like him, "is going to be Gydruss and his brother will be Freilruss." He gently held Gydruss while Raeyna gave the other two to Meria. He wisely kept his thoughts about their daughter to himself, though a bit of a darker look passed over his face when he looked at her.

It was going to take a little bit before he came to terms with her, but he felt it would be soon he could accept her. Sooner if Meria and Raeyna helped him as well, although he didn't voice that opinion either.
 
With everything that has been happening in her life, Ariel actually never noticed the mark on Lily until now with him mentioning it. Though, she did smile while her fingers lightly trailed over the mark, causing Lily to flinch slightly at being tickled.

"I would be more than honored to wear your mark M'King. Especially if it is as pretty as this one is."

Seeing Lily sleeping so soundly made Ariel realize how tired she is, thinking that he must be pretty exhausted too. He did spend most of the night with his new wife after all, she heard some of it off and on.

"When he is done, which feels like it will be soon... I think I am going to try and get some more sleep. If you wish to go back to Cindi, I fully understand. This is your night with her after all."

In truth, she didn't want him to leave her at all, feeling a bit too vulnerable after giving birth. However, she didn't want to be selfish either, especially on his wedding night. She feels as though she's already ruined enough of it, there is no need to ruin anymore of that time.

**********

Meria felt crushed that she didn't get to name her own children, which almost made her feel even more distant from them. Although, she did have to silently admit that she isn't all that great when it comes to naming things. Still, it's the idea that she didn't get a vote in the matter. Then again, looking at the babies and considering the names, they did seem to fit each one. Wondering where he got the names, giving a side glance towards Raeyna.

"Those... are beautiful names... They seem to fit all them."

She did catch the darker vibes coming from him as he looked down at the daughter. For a moment she wondered why he have that kind of vibe. Then she took a better look at her daughter and had to smirk. For now, she kept silent about it knowing that he will sooner or later become extremely protective of her. Nikkyi may even surprise him by bonding with him more than the sons will, most daughters do.

"I don't think I can feed them just yet. I am still in a lot of pain right now..."

One of the fawns smiled and nodded knowingly as she left the room to find a few things to help Meria feed them. Though, it is also noticeable that she has yet to really touch any of the babies, finding it difficult to bond with them. This is something she has wanted her entire life, yet she honestly didn't know what to do with them. The babies laid on the bed calmly and Meria could only stare at them, even when Raeyna tried placing one in Meria's arms.

"I-I can't do this.... This is too much for me..."

Raeyna didn't respond and with calmness, she eventually got Meria to finally hold her daughter. Though Meria acted nervous about it, her heart racing and breathing heavily as she attempted to put the baby down again. Raeyna wouldn't allow her to and blocked each time Meria made the attempt.
 
He gave a little chuckle for a moment when she mentioned about hoping the mark would be beautiful. He knew why he wanted to do for the mark, but he wasn’ sure how beautiful they would think it would be.

“I know you’ll like it no matter what it is.”

He smiled watching her feed their son, chuckling a little. His finge continued to stroke gently over Lily’s stomach.

“You just get some rest m’queen. Things have taken their toll on you and you need your ret.”

He did stay with her as she fell asleep, remaining there for a little longer afterwards. He watched them all sleep for a little longer before kissing each one on the forehead, and ARiel on her lips softly. Being careful not to disturb any of them, he carefully stepped out of the room.

He made his way back to Cindi’s room, chuckling when he saw Bella there as well. He stripped his robe off before climbing not bed as well. He decided not to wake them up, in stead pulling them gently closer and laying a wing over them as well

——-

Zendoth didn’t say anything as he watched Raeyna take the charge of trying to get his mate to hold their children. It was part of why they had brought the paegasus in for, to help Meria when it was needed.

“There’s no need to be afraid little one. Just take it slow.”

He reached out for a moment, his hands squeezing her legs gently for a moment. He stood and gave her a kiss softly, his claws gently scratching her head as he looks down at their children in her arms.

“So beautiful.”
 
Ariel slept with Lily in her embrace, letting the vibrations of her purring to keep her thoughts calm. Although that last only about two, maybe three hours before Ariel's dreams turned for the worst. Clear as day she saw the dark elf standing in the room looking over the daughter, then straight at Ariel with a grin. Ariel tried to move, but found that she was paralyzed and bound, just like the the first he took her. Helplessly, she watched as he picked up the daughter and took off out the window.

She woke up crying out in a panic for a moment before realizing it was just a bad dream. Lily must of have gotten up at some point because she wasn't in the bed anymore. When things became more clear, she found Lily holding the boy trying to calm him down.

"Lay him on the bed..."

Ariel spoke softly, hoping that she didn't wake up her other mates when noticing the door still open. Slowly she got out of bed and checked on the daughter, breathing a sigh of relief while picking her up and hugging her close. Lily asked if things were okay, though Ariel reassured that it was just bad dream while walking towards the balcony. It was late morning and almost afternoon judging by the sun, there is no chance the dark elf would come at this time of day.

Ariel carefully climbed back into bed with both babies and kept them close, checking to make sure they are really okay. Lily brought the tray of fresh food to Ariel and climbed into bed next to Ariel to help her calm the babies down.

******

Meria tried to dig into the whole motherly instinct that is suppose to help bond with the babies. For some reason she couldn't find that instinct, almost to the point of cussing herself out. Silently asking what is wrong with her while staring down at her own children. All three were hers, there is no question about that. Shaking her head in protest as they were both trying to help her with this, reassuring her that she isn't alone.

The fawn came back with a few makeshift bottles and sat them down next to Meria, showing her how to hold it and the baby. It took a couple of tries before Nikkysi finally took to the bottle and began to feed. After a couple of moments, Meria smiled weakly for the first time when watching her daughter eating. Raeyna picked up another bottle and started to feed the baby that she held, realizing that Meria is going to need a lot of help keeping these kids fed.

*******

Salvia had been pretty quiet through the entire time, helping out when it was needed. After everything had finally calmed down and she had gotten more sleep. She woke up right around sunrise, before Josephine did and went out to the balcony of Bella's old room. Off and on she would glance down at her belly and laid a hand on it wondering if she is carrying.

She saw how big Lily had gotten over night it seemed, and Meria most likely had her children by now, Salvia felt the surge of energy coming from Meria. Which could only mean one thing at this point in time. And yet, Salvia isn't showing any signs of bearing life and on some degree, it didn't bother her too much. There are enough children being born all the sudden.

Though, glancing back towards Josephine still sleeping, she wondered if Josephine would like a child. Seeing how excited she was when Lily gave the news and knew she wanted to be in there with Ariel helping with the birthing. All in all, Salvia didn't know if she wanted children or not, that was always Meria's thing. Since they were all sterile, she never put any true thought into how she felt about it.... Now... Now that is changing.
 
Despite the exciting, but busy interruption during the night, Kal'veth had gotten a little bit of sleep. He awoke a little bit after dawn, stretching a little as he carefully turned onto his back. His wing slipped from over his two wives so that he could see how they had slept. Bella and Cindi had managed to tangle themselves in each otehr's embrace, but they had also thrown off the covers as well, leaving them naked. He figured that his body heat and wing were more than enough to keep them warm.

He figured they were still tired, but he had also gotten an idea about how to wake them up. After debating for a few moments, he decided to just go ahead and do it. They could be mad at him afterwards.

Being very careful not to wake them fully yet, he began to position his queens. He gently laid Bella on her back, her legs spread slightly. He carefully moved Cindi on top of Bella, facing downward. He splayed CIndi's legs on either side of Bella, lining them up so that their cunts were lined up above each other.

He reached between them with one hand. He gently stroked along their soft folds and clit, teasing and massaging till they were both dripping wet. Once they were, he moved into position between their legs, lining up a tip against each of their dripping folds before pushing slowly and deeply into the both of them at the same time, growling.

-----

Zendoth yawned a little as he watched Raeyna and Meria feed his children for their first time. Despite his wanting to stay up a little longer, it seemed that sleep was calling him. He didn't think that they would mind if he took a nap for a bit. Without a word, he gave both of his lovers a kiss on the forehead before he laid down in bed beside Meria. He took a deep breathe for a moment before he closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep for a little bit.

----

For Josephine, everything had been a whirlwind of excitement since the King had first arrived. She had been constantly going from exciting moment to exciting moment. The birth of Queen Ariel's had been the highlight of everything so far for Josephine. She had stayed to help as best as she could before one of the maids shooed her away.

The thought of children had always been on her mind, but that had always been a pipe dream to her. However, things were changing to make that seem possible. She still wanted children, even knowing how much it would change her life.

With the excitement of the evening, the alchemist continued to sleep through the rising sun. It was getting close to when she would normally wake up, however she was showing no signs of trying to wake up. Her hand did occasionally pat on the cot for something that wasn't there before pulling the pulling the blanket tighter around her.
 
Bella and Cindy were pretty deep in sleep, yet it was Bella that responded to what he did the most. The dead weight of Cindy on top of her is what started to force reality to creep into the dreams. Sensations teasing at her nerves were another trigger as she squirmed and writhed beneath Cindy. Once in a while she could hear Cindy lazily whimper against her ear.

Bella was already in the process of waking up when her breathing increased, struggling under Cindy and gaining that trapped feeling. Before she could really register her own situation, something started to slowly impale into her, it was thick and very hot, stretching her pussy to its fullest. There was only really one thing she can seriously think of, yet with having Cindy on top of her.. the first instant thought is that Cindy had a cock too.

However, that thought was stolen by the way the Cindy woke up, her whimpers growing since she's still overly tender from being used last night. Eventually Cindy started realizing that Bella is moaning and writhing beneath her. Neither one of them complained as the pleasure overtook them, both writhing and rolling their hips towards him and grinding against each other.

Ariel was a little jealous when she heard one of her wives screaming out with obvious pleasure, yet she wasn't too overly concerned about it. Another few hours of a good soaking in the sea water and she'll be good to give him all the pleasure he desired from her. Until then, she crawled out of bed and set up a small area on the balcony for the babies, protecting them from the sun. Also making a bed out of cushions for her and Lily to lay down in the sun next to the babies. Ariel wanted to be outside since it was a nice day out.

*********

Meria smiled while watching him sleep, which in a lot of ways had a very calming affect on her and seemed to wash away the stress. In that very moment, Meria realized for the first time that her dreams have finally come true. It has been years since she was held captive by the Beast, yet she never truly felt free of him. Always living in fear of the day he would catch her again, hiding in the shadows majority of the time.

Now... That sense of freedom finally filled her to the core and knowing that he will come to find her, even in the mortals realm.... It was a slow process, but these thoughts did start to chase away some of the insecurities she had. When her arms were free of the babies, she glanced down at her empty belly to see his mark and traced over it. It was raised some and felt like the soft scales on his face when he is in dragon form.

Raeyna looked exhausted and yawned while she helped Meria put the babies to bed. At first she was about to leave the room and head back to the main chambers to sleep. But Meria gently took hold of her hand and guided her to lay down next to her. Meria let her wings vanish into a tattoo down her back so she can lay with her back up against him and held Raeyna in a close embrace.

"Would you like me to train you to.... to enjoy the pleasure he gives you? I had to teach my younger sister how to enjoy being taken the same way he does you.. I can make it less painful for you too."

Meria whispered while petting through Raeyna's silky hair, seeing for the first time without jealousy just how perfect this creature really is. The shyness that ran deep within her is so much like Lily it isn't funny, even her eyes held the innocence that Lily's did... No matter how many times that girl has been tormented or used, Lily always kept a certain innocence about her.

Slowly Raeyna nodded and meekly agreed to being trained, not wanting to be fearful of him considering he is taking care of her now. Not only that, she doesn't want to live in fear of a mate that she will have for life. Meria kissed her deeply, forcing a series of whimpers to emerge from the pegasus, all the while Meria reached down to tease the abused little hole. That brought out intense whimpers as Raeyna could feel something wiggling its way into the entrance and squealed into the kiss when that something grew.

"You can control it to some extent... If you fight it, the pressure will increase, though it will never bring you pain, it will be uncomfortable. If you relax and learn to enjoy it... The pleasure it can create will be something to never forget... Now.. get some sleep."

Meria smiled and kissed Raeyna again, knowing that it will take a while for her to actually go to sleep now. Especially with the anal plug starts to pulse and push deeper when she relaxes. Eventually, it will grow to match his size, until then, it is only the size of about three of his thick fingers. With that, Meria snuggled up against him more while keeping Raeyna in a tight embrace, draping a leg over hers to make sure Raeyna doesn't go anywhere. Meria's tail entwined with his tail as she drifted off to sleep at the feel of Raeyna squirming.
 
The king wasn't quite sure how his queens would react to waking up to the position they were in, but he got that answer quite quickly. Hearing their cries of pleasure as they grind back against each other and rolling back against him was enough to tell him they enjoyed it. He continued to growl with pleasure as he thrust into them a bit faster, enjoying the feel of both of them squeezing his shafts. He was enjoying watching them writhe against each other and around his cocks, picking up speed into them both.

It wasn't long before he hit his first climax of the day, driving hard and deep into both of them. He gave a roar of pleasure as his hot dragon seed filled his two queens up, filling Cindy's womb once more. He panted softly as he stayed within them for a few moments longer before pulling out.

Figuring that Cindy might need to rest some, Kal'veth gently rolled Cindi off onto the back before he impaled into Bella once more, filling both of her holes as he thrust hard and deeply into the wanton queen.

----

Though Zendoth had only been asleep for a little while, something was tickling his nose to wake up. That was the scent of a very aroused pagesus next to him. He yawned for a moment as he sat up slowly, taking in his surroundings. He was still in the guest bedroom with his two mates, and the fauns had taken his children into another room to give them privacy.

He hmmed for a moment as he looked to see how Meria had Raeyna snuggled tight against her. He also smirked alittle seeing the buttplug in Raeyna's ass. He took a few moments to think of how to approach the situation. Deciding first to take care of Meria, he lays a hand lightly on her shoulder. The marks on her body glow softly and send a wave of pleasure through her as he shuts off her fertility for the time being.

Since Meria had an almost death-hug on Raeyna, he would have to include her in his little plan for the horny pagesus. He carefully shifted them on the bed so the two pf them were perpendicular to him. He scooted close so that a tip was pressed gently against bot of their soft folds before he growled deeply, plunging into both of them as deeply as he could. He held onto Meria's hips as he began to thrust slowly in an dout of both of them with deep thrusts.
 
Cindi laid there panting and in shock of being woken up in such ways. Never in her entire life has she been woken up with that kind of heart pounding experience. Sure, her step sisters would do some crazy things to wake her sometimes. However, none of them could ever compare to this! Her body trembled while she watched him position Bella and thrust into her again.

Bella groaned and raised her hips more for him, doing her best to get him in deeper. Though her ass is still sore from their hours of fun the other day, it invited him into its depth eagerly. There is no doubt that her body craved for him now, for as many men that have used her over the years.... None made her crave them. Her new husband is like a drug to her, everything about him she couldn't get enough of.

Cindi slowly crawled towards Bella and leaned down to kiss her, swallowing the sounds of her screaming orgasms. In the same time, she teased Bellas' nipples by pinching and pulling on them, eventually cindi kissed her way down to those nipples. Biting and sucking on them hard, making Bella scream with a mixture of pain and pleasure. All the while, Cindi remained on her knees, ass high in the air to give him a good view of his seed dripping from her well used pussy.


****************

Meria had been out cold, sleeping off the shock that still ran through her body from giving birth. It was more of an emotional shock rather physical, though her muscles still ached from the experience. Raeyna however, kept going in and out of sleep. With the plug buried in her ass and pulsing like mad, she would wake up with the greatest need to cum. Though after seeing the both of them sleeping, that desire would have to wait since she couldn't do it herself right now. Just after falling asleep again, she felt movement and someone positioning her slightly. At first she gave a slight protesting groan and tried to curle up against Meria some more.

The attempt to close her legs were instinct and waking up just a bit more after registering she couldn't close them. Right when her eyes opened to see what was happening, she cried out as something suddenly thrust deep and hard into her. This cause her eyes to fly open, wondering what was going on until she felt more thrusting. All too soon she clawed into the bedding as her orgasm hit her the hardest it's ever hit so far. Raeyna didn't stand a chance of holding back after being tormented by Meria's little gift.

Meria was already dreaming about him plowing her like he used to before she gotten pregnant, which made her response a bit more subtle. Her pussy soaking wet from the dream and she moaned deeply as he thrust into her. It wasn't until she was reaching the edge of her orgasm that fully woke up, tilting her head back against him and kissed him deeply. The kiss is what sent her over and she whimpered while deepening the kiss with everything she had to offer him.
 
The king was more than happy with his three queens, who had more than willingly given themselves to him. The first who had provided him with children and now his other two who were more than willing to provide him with more. And enjoy being with him in the process. It made him very happy to have come to this world, even if he had been brought here unwillingly.

He grinned as he watched Cindi move over Bella, kissing her passionately before going after her wife's nipples. He grinned for a moment, seeing the view his new queen was giving for his pleasure. After a few moments of watching, he reached back and pulled his tail forward. He pressed the tip against Cindi's dripping pussy for a moment before pushing it up deeply into her. In the meantime, he continued to thrust into the squirming Bella going a little faster. He did stop within her after abit, using his shafts to stir her up inside. Once he was done, he began thrusting once more, growling louder. It wasn't long before he threw his head back in a loud roar, his hot dragon seed exploding into Bella as he filled her once more, causing her stomach to swell even more.

----

Zendoth growled into the passionate kiss from his mate, his tongue dancing with hers. His right hand with to Meria's left breast, squeezing and kneading deeply with his claws, while his other hand went to Raeyna's left one as well. He was enjoying himself, fucking both of them at once. After a few moments of kissing his mate, he parted the kiss, panting softly.

His thrusts continued to a medium pace, growling as he could feel both of the ladies orgasming and squeezing his cocks so sweetly. His hand moved from Raeyna's breast to go behind her head. He pulled her mouth towards his, capturing it in a deep and passionate kiss like Meria had just given him. He soon released that kiss as well, pulling back as he panted louder.

He groaned as he picked up his speed into both of them, slapping against them with each thrust, his sac hitting against the plug in the Paguses's ass. It wasn't long before he climaxed as well, burying himself deep within them as he gave his hot dragon seed to them as he filled their bellies to swelling.
 
Bella couldn't control the orgasms, gasping and crying out in more pleasure than she knew what to do with. More than a few times she pulled Cindi into a deep kiss, swallowing each others screams while Bella clawed down Cindi's back. His tail drove deeper and tensed up, forcing Cindi to cum at least two more times by the time he came. Bella's screams were drowned out by the sound of his roars as she came one last time.

Both girls laid on the bed sprawled out gasping to catch any kind of breath they could. Cindi began shivering from all the stimulation and Bella managed to bring her closer. They whimpered and writhed while he pulled out of them and Bella wrapped the blanket over them. She wanted more, at the same time she wanted to go back to sleep. Cindi could barely move with her legs trembling, knowing that if she attempted to stand, she would fall right to her knees.

In the other room they can hear one of the babies crying loudly and Bella giggled while looking at him.

“Sounds like your kid is scared of your roars...”

Bella stuck her tongue out while lifing a foot up to tease his cocks a bit more.


*******

Raeyna still wasn't entirely certain of how to process these sexual experiences. A tiny part of her still hid behind her walls, refusing to come out and give them all of herself. In that same notion, she can feel that each time they take her like this, those very walls were slowly crumbling down. The toy in her ass gave the same matching pace that he had, it grew to be the same size as him as it pulsed and throbbed. Both of which were driving her to new heights that she never thought possible.

For once it didn't hurt and she found nothing but pleasure from both him and the plug, forcing her to cum several times. Her body writhed and jerked against Meria each time his sac made contact with the plug, driving it in deeper. Meria had reached down between Raeyna's legs and tormented her clit, causing their little pet to scream and squirt all over his cock.

Meria savored this moment with both of them, moaning with the deepest of pleasure of having him inside of her again. He would have no idea how much she missed his cock plowing into her like it is now, she couldn't stop the smile as she came one last time. His seed causing her belly to expand slightly refreshed some of the pain she still had, yet she didn't care. Meria wanted that seed, wanted and needed his love unlike anything else she has ever needed in her life.


Meria held onto Raeyna as the little pegasus came harder than she has yet to cum, forcing her into a very passionate kiss to muffle the screaming. More and more Meria is growing attached to their pet and had a strong feeling that it is going to be fun to train her. Meria pulled back from the kiss as he relaxed from his orgasm, leaving Raeyna panting and trembling in their arms.

“Mmmm what brought that on M'love?”

Meria grinned and glanced up to meet his gaze while hooking her leg over his, not wanting him to remove himself from their pulsing tunnels yet. Raeyna whimpered and tried curling up from the extensive stimulation her ass is still getting. Meria reached to the plug, not pulling it out, only making it less intense so she can relax a little.

“I think her training is coming along nicely. She reminds of me of my baby sister and how she never truly got used to anal.... Gave me an idea to train our little pets ass, show her the pleasure it can bring. Who knows, she might become an anal slut like me...”

Raeyna squealed into the pillow when the plug pulsed a few times, he is able to feel its movements between the thin membrane. A few seconds later, the toy came and filled Raeyna's tunnel with some aphrodisiac fluids before settling down. Her eyes rolling shut as she gasps for air and clutching at the bedding as her orgasm comes to an end.

“Would that please you Daddy? To have two sex starved pets that you can use any way you wish? Our little pegasus' needs and desires will wake sooner or later.... with the right training that is...”


*********


Salvia went to the kitchens while her Mistress kept sleeping and made up a tray full of various foods, taking her time to cut up the fruits. Eventually making her way back to where Josephine slept, Saliva admired for a couple of moments before crawling back into bed. With Josephine on her back it made easier to tease her some, kissing over her breasts and flicking her tongue over the nipples. Teasing each nipple until they were hard and excited, kissing lightly lower and lower.

It wasn't easy to do it soft enough to not fully wake her Mistress instantly, however from what she can tell, Josephine was still sleeping. Her body on the other hand responded nicely to the soft attention and soon, a warm mouth encased Josephines' cock. Inch by inch it slid into Salvia's mouth until her nose pressed against her Mistress' pelvis.
 
The king chuckled softly for a moment.

"They'll get used to hearing their daddy roar soon enough. And they are your children as well."

He smiled and kissed each of them softly and passionately for a moment, growling as Bella teased his semi-erect cocks with her foot. He reached out for a moment, grazing his claws gently over each of their lithe, supple forms lightly. He continued to growl as well, enjoying the foot massage that brought him to full erect once more. He didn't move to take either of them, just watch them.

----

Zendoth chuckled for a moment as his mate asked him what brought on this session of sex. He grinned softly.

"Do I really need a reason to fuck my beautiful mate and toy?"

He shifted a little when her leg hooked around his, but he didn't attempt to remove his softening cocks from either of them. No, it was a wonderful feeling to feel them squeeze and massage his lengths gently. He licked his lips as he looked at Raeyna, trying to calm down from her orgasms.

"Mmm..yes, two sex crazed pets would be quite fun to play with. Eager and ready to go at anytime."

He grazed one set of claws down the fairy's back gently while running the other set down the pegasus's back as well. He began to rock gently against them, becoming erect once more as he began to stir them up.

----

Josephine moaned softly at the first licks and kisses to her nipples, arching her back a little towards the pleasure. Her eyes fluttered softly as she began to wake up, feeling the soft touch of lips down her stomach. Her fingers twitch a little on the cot, one hand to gently rub the sleep away.

It took feeling Salvia's warm mouth around her shaft to open her eyes. She took a deep breathe for a moment as she reached up with one hand, gently wrapping her hand around her pet's head.

"Mmm...good morning..."

She wasn't expecting to be woke up like this, but it was a very pleasant way.
 
Both women were still breathing heavily and coming down from the high of orgasms. Cindy curled up next to Bella with his tail still lazily inside of her. Bella laughed at his response to the children. Although it did make her pause for a moment, feeling strange at the idea that they were in fact her children too. That thought for some reason never actually hit her until now.

“Yes, I suppose you are right about that. I wonder if it'll confuse them having so many mothers.... Either that, they will use to their advantage.... I know I would.”

She grinned when noticing he wasn't moving away from her, seeing that he is enjoying the attention of her foot. Belle also noticed a certain look in his eyes. Whether he was aware of that look, or honestly did have any other expectations was another story. However, the Beast did train Bella and had her trained very well and she knew that look all to well. In fact, now that she thinks about it, she has been failing in that particular task....


“We can't let you leave here while you are all...... messy...”


Bella said with some feigned innocence. Leaning over and whispered softly into Cindy's ear, causing her to blush and look up at her Kings cocks. More shyness crept in when noticing that they were in fact a mess, Bella took the lead though and moved around on the bed. Moving to the edge so her head is hanging off the edge, she took in the cock that had filled her ass moments ago.

Cindi took a moment to let Bella get settled into position before reacting and moved. Laying on top of Bella, their breasts pressing together while Bella spread her legs for Cindi's comfort. Slowly and with some hesitation, Cindi licked the other cock and began to suck it clean. Surprising herself with how deep she managed to get him considering how sore her throat is.


********

Meria grinned almost wickedly with his response. Rheyna cried out once more as her hips bucked wildly when the plug pumped more fluids into her. Although, that will be the last shot for quite sometime, Meria didn't want to over dose their new pet..... None of them would get any rest!

“I used to give this drug to my little sister. It drove her insane, although she could never find it in her heart to hate me afterwards.”

Meria giggled and leaned in enough to kiss their pegasus. Little by little, Zendoth could sense that the jealousy was wearing off. Meria really didn't want to allow that jealousy consume her, wanting to squash that bug before it fed too much. When she broke the kiss, turning her head to kiss him again. Rheyna started to lose some of her senses, rolling her hips more with such need. The plug had stopped moving entirely, only teasing her at this point. That left it to where it is her own movements that created any stimulation as she thrust between the plug and his cock.

Meria kept very still as well, allowing the need and desires to torment their little pet. Wanting to hear their pet beg for more, only to make it to where he gives her permission. It was all a training method that she used on Lily a very long time ago. Meria brok the kiss slowly and looked away for a moment, suddendly ashamed of herself. Somehow earlier crept back and reminded her of how she has been acting.

“I wish to apologize for earlier Daddy. My behavior was uncalled for.”
Meria paused for a moment, knowing he wouldn't know what she is talking about. Though she gave a soft smile while pet started whimpering louder.

“I allowed jealousy to take over. I should have never spoken to you like that. Demanding that you give me your mark. I have to admit that it did hurt to see your mark on her.... But I had no right to react the way I did. It's.... It's just I've never had... a mate of my own.... I've never been this close to anyone before.... I- I...”

She lowered her gaze again with humiliation, though before she could say anymore, their pet broke the next few words. Rheyna whimpered louder, on the verge of begging as her hand reached down to play with her clit, a deep blush growing on her cheeks. Despite how close together they all were, her words were barely being heard. Yet, it is clear that she is trying to beg for something, all the while Meria kept silent and allowed him to take over from here. After all, Rheyna needed to learn who truly gave permission and who the alpha is.


************

Salvia didn't lift up, only smiled around the cock filling her mouth while looking up to meet her lover's gaze. She kept sucking lovingly and did it slowly, almost too slowly as she didn't want to make her Mistress cum yet. Salvia waited until the very last second, pulling up and denying Josephine the orgasm. When Josephine made the attempt to reach down and grab her horns. Saliva took hold of her wrists and pinned them at her sides.

“You are not allowed to cum yet..... My Mistress...”

She smiled when Josephine growled with frustration and resisted being pinned. Although, Saliva is the alpha of her two sisters and is stronger than she appears. There is also no doubt that Josephine will punish her later for this, after all, Josephine is the Mistress.... Pets are not allowed to dominate.

“I wish to have your child Mistress.... If you want the same thing. Then we can not waste this seed of yours.”

She grinned and licked along the length of her shaft, lazily teasing the very tip and tasted the precum. Truthfully she didn't know if it was possible considering Josephine is a female... Salvia didn't know how it works with females. Were they the same as males in this sense? Either way, she wanted to try... if she isn't already bearing a child.

“If you do not wish for the same.. Then your seed will be my breakfast and I will swallow every last drop.”

She kept licking and teasing, tormenting her Mistress and keeping her on edge while waiting for a response.
 
He raised an eyebrow for a moment when Bella mentioned that he couldn't leave as he was. After all, it wasn't that hard for he to just go and take a dive in the ocean. However, he didn't say anything else as he watched to see what their plan was.

He didn't move as he watched Bella lay on her back on the bed, hanging her head off. He growled deeply as she took his cock into her mouth, suckling on it. He smiled seeing how Cindi was beginning to lick on his other shaft as well before taking it deeply into her mouth as well.

"Mmm...I could get used to being cleaned like this...So very nice."

He grinned for a moment as he reached down, his claws stroking gently through both of his queen's hair. He licked his lips slowly, watching the two of them work.

----

Zendoth stayed still as he listened to his mate speak about her feeling of jealousy from earlier. He had sensed a bit of jealousy in her, but he was glad that it was wearing off for her. After all, it would have made things more complicated for them in the future. He smiled and nodded softly.

"There is no need to have such jealousy of our pet or anyone else. You are my mate and shall always be my mate. I shall always be by your side, no matter what happens."

He gave her a soft kiss for a moment, paying attention to the whimpering Raeyna as well. He chuckled softly for a moment as he tilted their pet's chin up for a moment.

"Speak up little paegeus. I can't hear a word you are staying."

----

Josephine frowned at the turn of events when Salvia tried to take control of the situation, pinning her wrists down. She gave a little smirk for a moment, both at her pet's teasing and the thought of how to get back at her.

She moaned softly as Salvia kept her on edge, hearing the suggestion of implanting a child into her pet. It was something she had thought of for a long time, and now was her chance. She may not be the one to bear it, but she had someone who was willing to do such a thing for her.

"Then..I suggest you sit on my cock before you end up making me waste my precious gift to you, my little fairy."

She grinned softly, wiggled her wrists a little before breaking them free of her pet's grasp.
 
Cindy still struggled some with taking him down her throat and with the taste of cum, considering it is still new to her. Every so often she'll choke and blush deeply afterwards, slightly ashamed that she isn't nearly as good as Belle is. Even now Cindy is still comparing herself to her other wives. Wishing she had more experience with a man, especially concerning her husband. When she leaves, wondering how often she will honestly get to see him, knowing he will be living here with Ariel.

Belle practically melted into her own little world while worshiping him, savoring the taste of their mixed cum. She moaned deeply while clawing down Cindy's back, hooking her legs to spread Cindy wide open. Her hands clawing and gripping her wife's ass cheeks to spread them just as wide. Loving the muffled whimpered that came afterwards.

Belle wanted more though, needed to have her reward that only he can give. Reaching over to grab Cindy's hands and guided to them upwards. Placing one hand at the base of the cock she sucked one, the other hand went down to his sac. Belle guided and taught Cindy how to pleasure both his cock and sac at the same time. Cindy squirmed slightly as he grew harder and thicker in her throat, unable to handle that much. Belle was with her the whole time though, keeping Cindy at ease, teaching her all that she knew by example.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meria smiled towards what he said, feeling so much better about the situation. Truthfully she didn't have any doubts that he'll leave her, only that he'll put Raeyna above her. After all, she is much younger ... at least she seems to be.. also was a virgin. In Meria's experience, men always preferred the young and innocent like that. Although, there wasn't any point in dwelling on it or keeping that seeded fear fed.

Instead, she kissed his cheek and rolled her hips onto his cock as he spoke to her new little sister. It was fun for her listening to Raeyna whimper and almost cry in greater need than she's ever known. Raeyna obviously didn't know what was happening to her, though she met his gaze adoringly.

"P-Please.... M-My mate.... I need to... cum... for you..."

Raeyna whimpered and refrained from completely begging, though her body is certainly begging for her. Meria grinned knowing just how much he likes to hear the begging before giving the reward. Meria turned to him and whispered into his ear.

"I can make a cock for myself Daddy, we both can enjoy our pet together and I can still enjoy you as well.... If that is something you wish..."

~~~~~~~~~

Salvia's grin grew wicked as the control she had filled her, seeing her Mistress on edge brought back many feelings. For a moment it reminded her of her sisters and she wanted more.

"There's just one more thing.... Mistress..."

She glanced over the room for a second, finding a silk sash and with a flick of her fingers, the sash was covering Josephine's eyes. At the same some silk rope wrapped around each of her wrists and pulling them above her head. Tying both her hands to the bed and securing them in place.

"That is much better...."

Slowly she lightly clawed down her Mistress' body, making her claws sharper than normal. It wasn't enough at all to hurt her, enough to tickle her in every way possible. All the while, Salvia began to crawl on top of Josephine and impaled herself onto the raging cock.

Not once did she stop tickling Josephine though as she began to roll her hips. Using her Mistress for her own pleasure this time, knowing full well that she'll regret it later.... For now...
 
The king growled with pleasure as he watched his two queens go to work on cleaning him so well. He could also tell the difference in experience between the two of them, but that didn't bother him at all. Cindi seemed to be a fast learner and she would soon be at the point of the same level as Ariel and Bella.

"Mmm..that's it my slutty queens...work on your king's cocks.."

A shiver ran along his spine as he could feel himself on the edge of climaxing once more, egged on by Cindi and Bella's sweet mouths and hands. He took a handful of hair from each of them as his growling instensified.

"Wonderful..."

A brief thought went through his head if Cindi would be able to handle his load, but that was quickly pushed aside as he leaned his head back. He released a roar of pleasure once more as both queens were rewarded for their efforts with his hot dragon seed.

----

Zendoth grinned as he heard those words spill from Raeyna's quivering lips, begging for his permission. He could feel the way she quivered around his shaft, nearly on the verge. He delayed his answer for a few moments as he heard Meria speak. He raised an eyebrow for a moment.

"Is that so? That sounds like an intriguing idea. Perhaps you could show me how you plan on doing such a thing."

He lifted his hips, stirring the pegasus teasingly before finally deciding to let her have her release.

"Cum for us, sweet mate."

-----

Josephine raised an eyebrow for a moment as her fairy pet decided to delay things a little longer. She gave a little smirk as the silk blindfold was put over her eyes. She opened her mouth to say something, but decided against it. There was no reason to enjoy things as they were, and the thought of how to punish her sweet pet later started to form in her mind.

She was about to test how secure her wrists were when she let out a soft gasp and then she started laughing. Her body wiggled a little from the tickling she was recieving from those sharp little claws. A deep moan escaped her as she felt her shaft enveloped by the soft, velvetly warmth of her pet. She arched her hips a little, moaning as she could feel herself on the edge.

Despite being on the edge, she gave no words that she was so close and ready to burst. She just giggled and moaned as she wiggled on the bed, her shaft throbbing hotly within Salvia.
 
Cindi had the most struggle in being able to handle it all, she choked and strained to breathe as he grew harder. If it wasn't for Bella's soothing touch, Cindi would have been struggling a lot more. What wasn't difficult is the emotions behind the action, Cindi wanted to do this, wanted to pleasure him. The very idea of disappointing either of her mates is what kept her focused, following Bella's motions.

Both of them were writhing against one another as they became lost in pleasuring him. It wasn't until he grew thicker into Cindi's throat that she began to really struggle. Fighting to keep him right where he is, with her swallowing hard. Cindi took down as much as she could before having to pull away. For being her second time, she did surprisingly well, though she couldn't swallow it all. Cindi rolled off to the side gasping for air as the last bit of his seed spilled onto Bella.

Bella remained where she is, swallowing every drop of reward he had to offer. When she was done, she licked up what Cindi didn't get from the second shaft before sitting up. Reaching over to Cindi, she kissed her hard to make Cindi swallow the amount she held in her mouth. Then once Cindi calmed down, Bella pulled back with a wicked smile.

"Now you have to finish cleaning it off me... sweet wife.."

Guiding Cindi down to her breasts while looking up towards their King, attempting to put on an innocent smile for him.

"You should go visit with Ariel Master... We will get cleaned up and dressed once our new wife here finishes her breakfast...She needs to learn to not waste it.. isn't that right Master?"

Bella said sweetly while petting Cindi's hair, enjoying the warmth of her mouth as she licks the cum off.

*************

Raeyna wasted no time at all, the very second he gave permission, she screamed as her body tensed up. The inner walls were clamped tightly around his shaft as her cum soaked the entire length. Some of it drooled onto her legs and the bedding it was so intense. Meria smiled while watching and listening to their pets orgasm. Meanwhile Meria guided his free hand down between her legs so he can feel her clit growing longer and thicker.

The stimulation of his fingers, along with his cock already buried into her core. Meria could barely keep her own orgasm on hold. In the process of growing her temporary cock, Meria manipulated the anal plug. Turning into a sheath that kept the tight entrance open, while keeping the fluids from earlier trapped.

"Do you like that Daddy? It isn't nearly as big as yours, but it is extremely more sensitive.... Also perfect for any hole... What hole do you wish for me to use? The same one as you are... Stretch her more as we both use the same hole.... or her sweet little ass?"

Meria whimpers in between words, jerking her hips slightly as he keeps teasing her still growing clit. Her pussy gripping his length tighter than ever as she strains to keep her orgasm on hold. Raeyna cried out again as the plug in her ass adjusted, the ring stretching her more and becoming a solid ring. Though, that is the only part that is hard now, keeping her ass ready for use.

**********

Salvia enjoyed every second of tormenting Josephine, tickling at her sides, reaching behind to tickle her inner thighs. It was more pleasurable just see Josephine laughing while struggling to maintain a tiny sense of control. Saliva rolled her hips in a very teasing manner, not enough to make either of them cum, although she can feel that Josephine isn't going to last long.

She leaned forward right at the very last second and kissed her Mistress with sheer passion. Through the kiss, Salvia proceeded to unbind Josephine's wrists, expecting a nice good slap to her ass afterwards. However, Josephine exploded at the same time, so giving a spanking is most likely the last thing on her mind. Salvia bit back her orgasm, forcing herself to get tighter to prolong Josephine's orgasm.
 
The king chuckled softly for a moment watching his two queens on the bed. He reached down for a moment, his claws grazing lightly through Cindi's golden locks for a moment before running along the side of Bella's face.

"Yes, I shall go and see Ariel...Try not to wear her out too much Bella."

He gave a wink to Bella before leaning down and kissing Cindi's cheek softly for a moment. Leaving them to their own devices, he picked his robe up from beside the door and pulled it on. Once it was closed, he stepped out into the hallway greeting the few servants who were wandering the hallway.

He pushed open Ariel's door quietly so he wouldn't disturb them inside. He smiled for a moment as he saw Ariel, Lily, and his babies on the balcony among the cushions. He walked in as quiet as he could trying not to disturb them yet.

----------

He groaned with pleasure as Rayna squeezed his shaft tightly from her orgasm. He could feel himself close to climax, but tried to hold himself back for now. He did raise an eyebrow when Meria guided his hand to her growing clit, shifting his head a little to see what was happening.

"That is a very interesting skill m'sweet."

He moved his hand a little, gently grasping her elongated clit with his fingers to test it for himself. "Perhaps the best use would be to break in our sweet pet's tight little ass."

His fingers gave Meri's makeshift cock a gently squeeze before letting go.

-------

As her hands were freed, they came down and her arms wrapped around her fairy. She moaned into the sweet kiss, deepening it passionately. She broke the kiss after a few moments, panting softly. She gave a wicked grin to Salvia for a moment before reaching up with one hand. SHe pulled the fairy's ear close to her lips for a moment, whispering softly.

"This little fairy will have to work a little more if she wants to have a baby with Mommy."

She grinned and lifted up Salvia's head before she leaned up and bit gently on her fairy's neck.Her fingers dug softly into the back of Salvia's head as she rolled her hips teasingly against the fairy's.
 
Bella grinned while watching him leave the room and soon she crawled off the bed to grab a few things.... Before Cindy was fully aware of what she was doing, Bella had her tied down to the four posts of the bed. The fun is just starting in Bella's eyes and Cindy is now her play thing.....



Ariel and Lily were laughing on the balcony while watching the other children play down below. One of them were pretending to be the dragon King and even had the costume that mimicked their King. He also held his wings out and acted like he's hunting for prey while fighting off the bad guys. The babies were surrounded by pillows in a makeshift play pin and were wide awake and found everything entertaining.

Neither of them noticed when their King entered the room and it wasn't until the seamstress came into the room. A few maids were following behind her with arms full of bright colored materials and some had cute patterns on them. When Ariel turned to greet them, she caught him standing there and smiled brightly at him. She told the maids to set material down on the tables in the corner. There is also another crib in the room for when Lily has her baby, which is already very active and won't allow her to sleep.

Ariel kissed Lily on the lips softly before entering the room to check out the material that is meant for the nursery. Though instead of going straight to the tables, she went up to her mate and kissed him. There is a tiny hint of jealousy in her eyes as she looked up to meet his gaze, knowing that he was with both Bella and Cindy. Though she tried to not let it get to her too much.

"Sounds like you have had a very good morning. I started to wonder if you had forgotten about me."

She was only teasing of course and stuck her tongue out to lick his nose playfully. Jealousy isn't her thing and she didn't like how it felt. The best thing to do is to ignore it and she did understand that they deserve time with him too. There is no reason for a petty emotion, yet waking up without him is what sparked it.

"Have you had any breakfast yet? They just brought in fresh food for us, as always, there's plenty to share if you are hungry.. I am also thinking of changing the design of this room. Change the drapes, the rugs and such to make it more pleasing for the babies. I am also getting more fancier cribs made as well, the people keep bringing us gifts too."

She pointed to the other corner that is filled with piles of toys, clothes, bedding and everything a kid could need. Lily is curling up in the pillows with the babies in an attempt to rest a little. Also using her tail to tickle them as she loved to hear them giggle.


*************

Meria was barely holding onto her own orgasms as he teased her growing clit. It was a thousand times more sensitive when it's growing into a mini shaft. She waited into Rayna fell victim to another crashing wave of pleasure before slowly sliding into her ass. Meria had made the ring disappear to allow the entrance to close just enough to tease Rayna. Meria had the very tip just inside the entrance and waited until the ring is pulsing around that tip.

Very slowly and with purpose, Meria is rolling her hips in time with his and it drove Rayna insane with pleasure. It didn't take long at all until Meria is buried deep within their pets ass and thrusting right along side with him. Sadly, it made it extremely impossible for Meria to have any sense at all to hold her orgasms back. In no time at all, both of them were crying and mewling in wave after wave of orgasms. At one point, Meria reached for his free hand and guided it up to her throat, needing him to grip it.


**********

Salvia whimpered as her ear is being pulled and hearing what her mate had to say. The word Mommy sent a shiver through Saliva as it felt good to hear it. There has only been once when Saliva had a Daddy, though the Beast killed him out jealousy. Somehow the idea of having a Mommy was better than a Daddy and it almost made things a bit too real. There was no time to respond while Josephine bit into her neck... It was all over at that point and Salvia came without permission.

However, it didn't stop Salvia from rolling her hips and driving down hard and deep onto her mates cock. It wouldn't be easy to do considering how sensitive Salvia is now, but she would hold back her next orgasm. She wanted to be as tight as possible and make it impossible for Josephine to deny her orgasm. The tip of her tail curled under to tease the tiny entrance to Josephine's ass. Salvia had to bite her lip to keep from begging for permission as she is driven to get the seed that her body is craving...
 
He grinned for a moment at the teasing lick to his nose, kissing her back on the forehead. He shook his head gently for a moment as she mentioned about food.

"Thank you for the offer, but I am not really hungry right now."

He slipped his arm around her waist before shifting her to his side so they were both facing towards the balcony. He gave a grin for a oment as he saw the large pile of clothing, toys, and other things in the corner.

"Our children will be well taken care of as they grow up. And quite spoiled as well." He grinned and kissed Ariel on her cheek for a moment before looking around the room again.

"I will leave the decorating to you. I was never much of being able to arrange things, just piling them up for being viewed."

He soon pulled from beside hiw queen to make his way over to the little pillow pile where his children and pet where. He knelt down beside the pile, one hand going towards Lily to gently scritch her behind her ears and his other hand brushed lightly over the bellies of his children. "Sush beautiful children I have."

-----

His growls filled the room as he continued his thrusts into their pet, loving the way she writhed between them. Listening to the both of them cry out in pleasure was incentive for him to increase his thrusts into Rayna. feeling himself so close to the edge now.

Without much encouragement, he clasped his hand around Meria's throat. He kneaded his fingers into her neck, squeezing slowly in a steady rhythm. However it wasn't long before he soon hit his climax.

His hand tightened deeply around his mate's neck as he threw his head back in another roar of pleasure. His shafts swelled hotly inside and out Rayne once again, his hot dragon seed the reward for her training. He filled her till her belly was bulging and the outer cock had sprayed her upper body once again in a sticky mess.

His grip relaxed around Meria's neck as he came down from his orgasm, panting softly. He pulled out of Rayna completely this time, rolling on his back. He closed his eyes as he listened to the two of them continued to enjoy themselves.

-----

Josephine groaned against Salvia's neck, feeling her pet orgasm around her shaft. She arched a little bit from the bed as she was worked so sweetly as her pet tried to make her cum. Oh, she was very close, right on the edfe in fact. And that tail was tickling at her ass her was making her wiggling beneath her pet.

She released Salvia's neck from her grasp as she panted deeply, grinning.

"Naughty fairy....beg...beg for...Mommy's...seed.."

Her hands went to Salvia's ass, digging into the soft flesh tightly as she tried to hold out till her pet did what she was told.
 
Ariel watched at he went off to the balcony and smiled. A tiny part of her did fear that the same thing will happen again. Especially with Cindi and Bella in the picture. There is a good chance that he will start paying more attention to them while pushing Ariel off to the side. Of course, it is too early for that to seriously be a concern. Yet, it did linger in the back of her thoughts...

Ariel started to go through the pile of toys and picking out a couple of really soft griffons. Soon was placing them near the babies before she went back to start working on decorating the nursery. Believing that if she kept busy, the negative worry will disappear. Truthfully, she didn't know why she had such negativity.. Everything couldn't be anymore perfect... Although she has been through quite a bit in such a short time. Still, She knew that she needed to get rid of the negativity all the same though.

Lily smiled and curled up to him, hugging his leg while he gave the babies attention.

"Yes, they are beautiful and they already take after you... and they also have quite the appetite..."

Lily isn't feeling very well though, not acting at all like herself. Appearing to be a bit weaker than usual. Normally she would greet him with a kiss, and be excited to see him. Lily being Lily though, she didn't want to make him worry and she tried to play it off. Sadly, deep down she knew that much didn't get passed him.

"He only woke up once during the night. Other than that, they both slept without any issues."

****************

Meria could never get enough of how he grips her neck, it makes her melt every single time. The stimulation became far too much for her and had no chance at all from holding back. Though her clit did grow into a mini cock, it still had the extreme sensitivity of a clit. Feeling Rayna pulsing and writhing on it, including the pressure and motion of his cock through the thin barrier.... Meria seized between them when she came.

Being unable to scream only intensified her orgasm and between the two of them... Rayna followed shortly behind with her extremely loud and almost painful climax. She whimpered as he pulled out and Meria kept going, forcing at least one more orgasm. It didn't take long before both girls were crying out, trembling and falling limp on the bed. They were both gasping, sweaty and Meria's clit is returning to normal as she shivered.

**************


Salvia cried and whimpered when realizing she isn't going to break her Mistress that easily! No matter how hard she tried to make Josephine cum, it didn't happen... Instead, it caused herself to cum and it wasn't a little orgasm either. Then to hear Josephine scolding her only added to the excitement of it all.

"Please.... Mommy... Please.... Allow your pet... to have your seed... Please... Allow this one.... to bring life to your seed... Please Mommy..."

Salvia hated to beg, yet here she is begging with more passion than she could imagine having. There is desperation in her voice to prove that she wanted this to happen. Nothing but love and admiration filled her glazed eyes.

"Please.... Mommy... Cum for your pet...."
 
The king smiled a little as Lily curled up against his leg, continuing to scritch lightly on her head.

"That is good to hear. I'm sure you will take wonderful care of them as well. Though you seem to be a little down pet. Perhaps you should get looked at."

He gave her a soft pet on the head before motioning for a maid over to him. With a command for her to bring a doctor, the maid bowed and was soon out of the room. He leaned over and gave each of his children a kiss on the forehead. He kissed Lily on the top of the head as well before standing up once again.

Walking over towards Ariel, he slipped his arm around her waist and pulled her against him gently. He kissed her gently and passionately for a few moments before breaking the kiss with a smile.

"I think we should introduce the newest members of our family to our subjects. Give them another day of celebration before returning to normal."

He kissed her softly once more before stopping two of the maids while holding his queen against him gently.

"Go and prepare the throne room for this afternoon. And tell the queens they should have their fun done in time for then as well."

He grinned as the two maids bowed, leaving as well. He was finding this position to be more and more to his liking everyday.

-----

He laid there for a few more moments, listening to their panting and labored breathing. Once he had regained himself, Zendoth sat up on the bed. He reached over and tilted Rayna's head up towards his, kissing her deeply for a few moment before doing the same with Meria. He licked his lips for a moment as he pulled away once more.

Leaving the two of them on the bed, he went out to see his children. He smiled to the faun who was caring for them before looking down as his children in the crib she had found. He gently ran his claws over their cheeks for a moment, trying not to wake them from their slumber.

He could hear the sounds of others coming through the door of the room that had been carefully turned into a nursery. It was still a little sparse for his liking, but that could be redeemed easily enough.

The castle was plenty big enough to accomadate all of the creatures who had come to visit, though many had left. He guessed those who were still here were like that of the faun, wanting to serve, but Meria hadn't had time to give them the permission to.

-----

Saliva's words of begging were just what Josephine wanted to hear. She gasped and cried out as she drove deeply into her fairy, rewarding her with her seed. She panted softly as she closed her eyes, laying her head back as she could feel Salvia greedily milking her shaft. She waited a few moments before opening her eyes to look at Salvia, her fingers gently stroking up and down her pet's back and wings.

"Mmm...since you want to bear mommy's children...we should make sure that happens, right?"

She glanced around for a few moments before spotting something on her workbench, grinning. She moved one hand, a finger pointing towards a rainbow colored crystal egg that she had as a paperwieght.

"Mommy needs you to kneel at the end of her bed, facing her. My sweet fairy must put that egg into her as Mommy watches and keep it there till she says otherwise. After that, place your arms behind your back, wrists together."
 
Lily frowned slightly, not really wanting to see the healer and yet, she didn't quite know what is wrong either. Instead of protesting it, she laid back down in the sun to play with the babies. Though, in truth, all she wanted to do is sleep, each passing second is a struggle to keep her eyes open.

Ariel smiled and returned his kiss with just as much passion. His kiss alone always had a way to melt the stress away. She almost wanted to chase everyone out of the room just so she can have some alone time with him. Yet, there will be plenty of time for that later.... For now, she agreed with his idea.

"I am starting to think you like these celebrations... Finding another reason to keep the party going."

Ariel giggled after saying that, stepping around in front of him, she reached to tease his crotch playfully.

"Perhaps later we can gor a swim and have a more.... private party... I miss you M'Love..."

She leaned up and kissed him again just as the healer came knocking on the door. Ariel pulled her hand away, acting innocent of the act. When the healer asked what the problem is, they both pointed towards Lily and he explained that she isn't heself.

The healer noticed right away that Lily had passed out and her breathing isn't steady. She instructed for Lily to be put on the bed as she started to dig into her medic bag. Pulling out a vial with some orange liquid, instantly poured it into Lily's mouth and made her drink it. Lily is burning up with a fever and subconsciously flinched at being touched.

In a few seconds, Lily's breathing and heartbeat steadied and appeared to be sleeping now. This allowed the healer to examine her more closely. Her hand is glowing as she examined every inch of her, paying close attention to the life growing within her. After a few minutes, she dug into her bag again and pulled a dark green vial.

"I will need to make more of this, but here, give this to her twice a day for at least week. The baby is sick and it is naturally affecting her. I gave very light sedative to help her sleep, I doubt she had much sleep last night..."

The healer stood up and smiled down at Lily, lightly touched her face before turning to leave.

"Do what you can to keep her in bed for a few days. It isn't anything to worry about, she will be fine. I will check up on her later tonight and hopefully her fever will go down. If she gets worse, don't hesitate to call for me."

**************

Meria and Rayna laid in bed for a while longer snuggled together under the thick blanket. They talked for a while before sleeping for a bit more, exhausted from all the activities. Neither one of them were in a hurry to get the day started. Meria is still recovering in many ways from giving birth as it is and she is taking advantage of the peaceful moment.

The faun that took care of the babies smiled at her new King while picking up the youngest son, Freilruss. This one seemed to be more active than the other two are.. The faun noticed how he looked around the room and appeared to be slightly disappointed. That just made her smile all the more as she shifted Freilruss more comfortably.

"Follow me M'Lord.. Please. There's something you should see..."

She led him into a room across the hall, directly in front of the nursery room. Inside it is a small pile of gifts for the new mother and babies. On a table were the smaller gifts, some clothes and hand made toys.

"It isn't much yet, but word is just now getting out that they are born. These came in the night from those of us still here. We didn't wish to wake the babies, or you and the queen, so we put the gifts in here. One of our wood crafters is building new cribs for each of them. Fitting for royal babies.. Later today we have plans on cleaning the nursery up while babies are out with you and the Queen."

The baby boy that the fawn was holding appeared to be restless. It wasn't a fussiness or out of hunger, more of a curiousness to him. He kept reaching for the fauns hair and the amulet that she wore around her neck. His eyes were looking all the over the place, already showing sign of curiosity towards the world around him.

**************

Saliva cried out one more time, having one last orgasm with her mate. Savoring the reward that was finally given to her as she shivered slightly with pleasure. She wanted nothing more than to please her mate, to give her something that neither of them never expected to have in this life. If this doesn't work this time, Saliva had plans to make it work eventually.

When they both calmed down and she heard the instructions as she looked back towards the egg. Though, she smiled and leaned down to kiss Josephine before getting up to obey her. Taking the glass egg and used a bit of magic on it to clean it while she crawled back onto the bed.

Getting onto her knees and did as requested, making sure that Josephine had a perfect view of the egg slipping inside. Saliva almost came again from the sensations it created, yet she knew better than to cum again without permission. After making sure it was snug inside, she placed her hands behind her back. She shivered again at the feel of the weight inside her pussy, doing what she can to not squirm around.

"Does this please you Mommy?"
 
Back
Top