Roy Moore

What makes you think he did?

I can't find anything that says he ever did.

LOL, you can't help but try and deflect negative press, can you?

As an assistant prosecutor, he would have handled the cases he was assigned.

Last edited:
As an assistant prosecutor, he would have handled the cases he was assigned.

LMAO. Weren't you one of the fucktards giving Hillary shit for defending a rapist when she was an asst defender?

Last edited:
DOcf8F0VwAA0hiC.jpg

Huh. Those who stick by him I can understand, supporters who choose to not believe the accusations. But who are the 29% who went "Well now, I was on the fence about Roy Moore, but now that he is accused of being a sexual predator, he definitely has my vote"?

The old legal versus moral quandary.

Do you consider kissing to be immoral? The reason I ask is because that was all that happened involving the three I mentioned.

Whether he did anything wrong in this specific instance is a matter of opinion, but Moore appears to be a world class asshole anyhow.

Do you consider kissing to be immoral? The reason I ask is because that was all that happened involving the three I mentioned.

Whether he did anything wrong in this specific instance is a matter of opinion, but Moore appears to be a world class asshole anyhow.

It could be, depending on who is kissing whom. He was in a position of power and authority while those teenage girls were not. But I'm much more concerned about the one you didn't mention. Asshole for sure. Perhaps a predator, too.

Apparently, Hillary mostly concentrated on attacking the morality of the victim, but I better not say any more about that.
She didn't want that case but it was her job. NOT doing all she could to defend her client would be malpractice. Note: I don't defend her, I never voted for her, but those facts need to be clear. Attorneys seek victory, not truth.

It could be, depending on who is kissing whom. He was in a position of power and authority while those teenage girls were not. But I'm much more concerned about the one you didn't mention. Asshole for sure. Perhaps a predator, too.
Moore met the 14-year-old in the courthouse where he was a prosecutor. Sounds to me like "under color of authority," rather like a cop 'requesting' a blowjob.

The other asshole-predator you mention? The one who bragged of sexual assault, walked in on undressed 14-year-old beauty contestants, and said he'd like to fuck his own daughter? That one? He'll be back soon.

Last edited:
Going back to the original allegations published by the Post, they went to considerable lengths to check there veracity. Two of the accusers were initially very reluctant. Folks raising the legality /age issue are deluding themselves; the fact is that Moore is a liar and moralising hypocrite - a grade A creep. But it's Alabama. ;)

She didn't want that case but it was her job. NOT doing all she could to defend her client would be malpractice. Note: I don't defend her, I never voted for her, but those facts need to be clear. Attorneys seek victory, not truth.

Sessions met the 14-year-old in the courthouse where he was a prosecutor. Sounds to me like "under color of authority," rather like a cop 'requesting' a blowjob.

The other asshole-predator you mention? The one who bragged of sexual assault, walked in on undressed 14-year-old beauty contestants, and said he'd like to fuck his own daughter? That one? He'll be back soon.

Moore, not Sessions. Although Sessions and he are birds of a feather, apart from the sexual predator allegations against Moore. Trump is ...well, I'm just all out of words.

Moore, not Sessions. Although Sessions and he are birds of a feather, apart from the sexual predator allegations against Moore. Trump is ...well, I'm just all out of words.
I fixed my glitch. I blame painkillers, age, low blood sugar and pressure, full-on atrial fibrillation, and 'ukulele distraction. And all them old honkies start to look alike. No wonder 'Sessions' slipped off my keyboarding fingertips.

You're out of words for Tromp? Worry not - he'll tweet some more right away.

Not much of a church-goer unless it is a social occasion, but is Moore's conduct covered in the Big Ten?

;) ;)

I think, to those people, God's laws supersede man's laws. I mean historically, the leading families have been marrying off children to create alliances forever. Take Muhammed, for example.

Not much of a church-goer unless it is a social occasion, but is Moore's conduct covered in the Big Ten?
Probably covered under 'coveting' but it matters not, those rules are generally ignored. Hey, graven images! Look at those tits!

I think, to those people, God's laws supersede man's laws. I mean historically, the leading families have been marrying off children to create alliances forever. Take Muhammed, for example.
Moore's 14-year-old was not of a leading family. She was in court, of which he was an officer, with her divorced mother on a custody case.

And Moore was kicked off the bench twice for placing holy law above secular law. He will be an oath-breaker as soon as he's sworn into the Senate; he will not "protect and defend the Constitution." Does Alabama deserve him?

The charge against Menendez is bribery.

Bribery is how all business and politics are done. He did nothing that no one else isn't doing.

Probably covered under 'coveting' but it matters not, those rules are generally ignored. Hey, graven images! Look at those tits!

Moore's 14-year-old was not of a leading family. She was in court, of which he was an officer, with her divorced mother on a custody case.

And Moore was kicked off the bench twice for placing holy law above secular law. He will be an oath-breaker as soon as he's sworn into the Senate; he will not "protect and defend the Constitution." Does Alabama deserve him?

Paragraph one is nonsense.

Was she 14 or 17? Reports vary.

So he is a man of uncompromising principle. Maybe we need a Mr. Smith to go to Washington instead of a Mrs. Clinton.

Back