Do you enjoy playing with balls?

I enjoy doing it very much. If it gives the man I love pleasure then why wouldn't I? I receive the end result of the stimulation right? ;)
 
Yes!

I love the feeling of having them fondled, especially when I've freshly shaved them smooth. When getting a blowjob it's so hot to have them sucked and licked. A woman that can suck one tug and stretch the sack without pulling to hard or fast is especially wonderful. Then just let it go with a 'pop' out of her mouth as the ball swings back and hits my ass cheek... good times!...lol...
 
With a set of hangers like this, mmmmmm I love it!!Squeeze, lick, suck, whatever my little heart desires! And he never complains!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    51.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I love it when she sucks on or fondles my balls. In particular there's no sensation quite like her brushing her fingertips over them as we lie there afterwards...
 
Yes, Yes and YES

Love soft handling, licking etc during foreplay.

After penetration I like some pretty hard squeezing
 
Can't neglect the balls.
sucking, gnoshing, gentle squeezing, kissing.
wasn't that a journey song?
 
if a guy has a big loose set, love to play with and suck on them. i also like to have mine played with and pulled while i'm getting sucked off. what's really hot is to have one guy sucking on your balls while another guy is sucking your dick.................heavenly!
 
if a guy has a big loose set, love to play with and suck on them. i also like to have mine played with and pulled while i'm getting sucked off. what's really hot is to have one guy sucking on your balls while another guy is sucking your dick.................heavenly

ball sucking
 
IMO a great bj is making sure to play and suck on those balls too. they need attention too
 
A while back my husband asked me a question

Well to be honest we both started asking each other a lot of questions. One of his was. What could he do to make himself more desirable to me. We were on year 12 of a 15 almost 16 year marriage. That does not include dating, and living together.

One of the things I suggested was shaving. I even agreed to go and get the supplies and trim and shave him the first few times.

I really enjoyed it, the shaving. The having the razor so close to his "important stuff". I don't get to do it myself as often, but I taught him well.

Ever since then I have enjoyed cupping, caressing, and just playing with his balls. I also enjoy putting a little more pressure on them when that's what he needs.
 
Last edited:
Question - what about sucking a ball into her/his mouth. Is that something good? MY bf wasn't too happy with my attempt.
 
Question - what about sucking a ball into her/his mouth. Is that something good? MY bf wasn't too happy with my attempt.
My wife enjoys licking and sucking on and around my calls as I jack off. I don’t mind if she sucks one into her mouth as long as it’s done not too aggressively. The times she’s done it, I’ve actually cum pretty hard. So I’d say I enjoy it. :)
 
I love having my balls played with. Feels so dreamy. I keep them shaved and even just love the feeling them myself.
 
Absolutely love playing with a man's balls, especially when they're nice and tight with his load. Give them some nice tugging, gently pull one into my mouth...makes a man purr! ;)
 
The one time I sucked cock, I started at his balls, loved licking them and taking them in my mouth. Love it when my wife does it to me - which isn’t often enough.
 
Back
Top