The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stopping by for hugs :kiss: Must make dinner....Southern fried chicken and biscuits....very bad for you but I did promise.

Wish I could stay and snuggle with you guys but I have to go...I'll see ya'll later tonight. :kiss::heart::kiss:

It does suck working when summer has started and you see all those people enjoying themselves outside and everything. Although you don't appreciate having a day off as much when you're not working. I sometimes miss working. But I'm sure when we get around to moving, I'll probably find another job there. And if not, well, at least it's a change in scenery, not to mention climate.

*wanders in, sees empty thread, cleans and refills coffee pot; restocks fridge under bar and checks ice and spirits; washes up. Pours cup of fresh, steaming caffeine and settles back in corner of couch, waiting for company*

Last edited:
*wanders in, sees empty thread, cleans and refills coffee pot; restocks fridge under bar and checks ice and spirits; washes up. Pours cup of fresh, steaming caffeine and settles back in corner of couch, waiting for company*

Hi Starr :kiss::rose:

Long time no see ... how have you been?

I've been good.

It's really boring! :D

Glad to hear things are going well for you ...

and yes, it's been pretty slow around here lately ... I attribute that to very few appearances lately by Molly to keep everyone in line

Starr!! :kiss::kiss: Hiya sweetie! How's things down under?

Glad to hear things are going well for you ...

and yes, it's been pretty slow around here lately ... I attribute that to very few appearances lately by Molly to keep everyone in line

Hey Nero! :D Yeah, the place ain't the same without Molly. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back