Brother finds out sister is a shemale

justramit03

Virgin
Hello all. I'd been searching around the site and there aren't any stories like this. If someone could make a story up about an older brother that finds out that his younger sister is in fact a shemale. maybe have him stumble in on her after a shower or something like that. then with a lot of heavy flirting through out the story have them finally end up fucking, as if they wouldn't on this site lol. thanks!

Hello all. I'd been searching around the site and there aren't any stories like this. If someone could make a story up about an older brother that finds out that his younger sister is in fact a shemale. maybe have him stumble in on her after a shower or something like that. then with a lot of heavy flirting through out the story have them finally end up fucking, as if they wouldn't on this site lol. thanks!

define shemale. hermaphrodite?

No, a pre-op shemale. but obviously for the story, the most beautiful shemale ever. like 5'6'' to 5'9'', 130-160 lbs, long hair, C-D cup breasts, maybe a 7-9 inch dick, and face that would make you never guess she had a dick to begin with.

No, a pre-op shemale. but obviously for the story, the most beautiful shemale ever. like 5'6'' to 5'9'', 130-160 lbs, long hair, C-D cup breasts, maybe a 7-9 inch dick, and face that would make you never guess she had a dick to begin with.

i get ya. would it work better if the sis is older?

How could a brother not know his sister is a shemale all along? At some point, she had to decide to "go" shemale, at which time she would stop looking like a male, and start looking like a female. Certainly the brother would have noticed this.

Unless she had been a shemale since birth, with the parents dressing her as a girl, getting her the injections, etc. And that's really creepy. Not to mention non-Lit-friendly.

I'm not discounting your idea; just trying to point out some plot issues that you need to work around.

How could a brother not know his sister is a shemale all along? At some point, she had to decide to "go" shemale, at which time she would stop looking like a male, and start looking like a female. Certainly the brother would have noticed this.

Unless she had been a shemale since birth, with the parents dressing her as a girl, getting her the injections, etc. And that's really creepy. Not to mention non-Lit-friendly.

I'm not discounting your idea; just trying to point out some plot issues that you need to work around.

that's why i thought the sis should be older too.

Half sibs not raised together? Or mom and dad divorced when the kids were really little, each took one?

So, I'm pulling up an older thread to give it new life. The argument of "how could the brother grow up with his sister and not know she is a 'shemale'?" is a valid one...but what about this...

A couple has two kids. One boy, one girl. However, the girl is biologically a boy or is a hermaphrodite. Why oh why, the parents chose for boy number two to be a girl. They even gave her "vitamins" (hormones).

Clearly by puberty the girl has to realize that she has a penis. There's no way around that. But she has also developed breasts. (Don't worry, puberty isn't in this story. Or, even if an author wants some back history, there will be nothing sexual. Yada yada.)

Perhaps the parents are going to let the he-she decide what gender it is by the age of majority? Or maybe he-she likes being both? Maybe there's supposidly some medical reason why the penis was never cut off, etc?

At any rate, the bulk of the story is set with the "kids" being legal adults. Why the sister's secret IS is up to the author. If the girl has looked like a girl her whole life the brother has no reason to know that she grew up with a penis.

So, this brings us to the how/why the brother sees her naked... But there's always a million reasons WHY incest or lookie-loos happen.

It would make much more sense if they were step siblings, and the brother had only known his step sister as a female since their parents had married.

Or they were twins, like in the Parent Trap. Parents divorce, each one takes a kid and they meet up later, only instead of at a summer camp it's at a swinger's resort or something. He's inexplicably drawn to her and only when they are getting serious about getting down to business does he find out that not only is she a pre-op tranny but his twin brother as well.

Now the problem is how to write it in a way that the "discover brother" doesn't run screaming into the night.

Could be his step sister, or possibly a younger cousin.

Bumping a thread that's been on lit longer than you have should be an offense.

It's still a valid story idea. Improbable, but what here isn't?

I'd go with the twins-separated-young and re-united-at-swinger's-camp tropes. Maybe the TG bro has already started reassignment surgery. The young guys screw before knowing of their relationship. Hilarity ensues. What gives them away? Matching birthmarks. What do they do next? Keep screwing, of course. For fun, they're fraternal twins with fathers of different races so we have multiracial transgender incest. Groovy.

I thought shemales were guys with boobs, at least it appears this way in all the one vid I started watching.
So this is gay story, or cross dressing?
I know my naivety is showing through. But heck give an ... 18 ... year old guy a chance to learn.

Wow. October 2010??

Bumping old threads into a new zombie life is not unusual, at this message board or at many others I frequent. They usually occur when somebody does a search for a particular topic, and the search engine returns an old thread, and the searcher doesn't notice the old date, and goes ahead and comments on it.

It's actually kind of fun, reading along, thinking, "I can't wait to comment on THIS one!" and then finding out that you already have. Five years ago!

When I see a 20-year-old thread resurrected on an UFO site I suspect brain damage.

Step-sister is the only way.
Step-sibs are weak incest. They're half-siblings from different mothers and have never known each other -- until now, when some family hoo-hah throws them together. First they fuck. Then they find they have the same father. Then they find they both have XY genes. And they don't care about such trifling obstacles, because love.

Meanwhile, their disparate mothers are long-time vicious rivals. Each strives to discredit-destroy-discombobulate the other's child because jealousy-fear-nutz. Maybe money and control too, a prospective inheritance from rich ailing father. Aha! Dad's a zillionaire, they're his bastards, and lawyers will have a field day.

Back