Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 01-02-2014, 10:08 AM   #751
sheablue
Literotica Guru
 
sheablue's Avatar
 
sheablue is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Right around the corner.
Posts: 1,627
Thanks, guys, I appreciate it.
 

Old 01-02-2014, 11:29 AM   #752
Handley_Page
Draco interdum Vincit
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 60,805
Glass of something by way of a restorative, Shea?
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

Incident at Cemetery Junction.
" Pest Control."
"Mavis's Car Trip."
"Norman-the-dragon. "
"Stacy & the Angel. "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story. "
" How to do Audio. "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
 

Old 01-02-2014, 11:59 AM   #753
sheablue
Literotica Guru
 
sheablue's Avatar
 
sheablue is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Right around the corner.
Posts: 1,627
Yes, thanks, HP! What are you having?
 

Old 01-02-2014, 03:16 PM   #754
annanova
Green-Eyed Elegance
 
annanova is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: in transition
Posts: 2,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheablue View Post
Hello friends!

I'm only stopping in for a quick drink. I'm feeling a bit low. Maybe it's because i've been cooped up in the house since the 26th with two very sick kids, or maybe it's because I'm still sick myself, with the seemingly thyroid related mystery illness that no one knows what to do with. It's very frustrating. I'm tired of the fever, the swollen throat, feeling like crap every day.

Fingers crossed that I don't get what the kids have on top of it!

Well, now that I've got that off my chest, I am still hopeful for a much improved New Year.

Best wishes to you all!
What the hell? Sweetie, I thought the doc gave you the steroids to treat that? Just how much did I miss over the holidays??

I'm sorry you're still not well, shea, and I'm crossing my fingers with you that you don't catch whatever the kids have. You really don't need that.

Yes, 2014 will be much better for you, my dear.
__________________
my newest story

my stories
 

Old 01-02-2014, 04:40 PM   #755
steve44uk
Baleful
 
steve44uk's Avatar
 
steve44uk is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 4,128
Happy Nakey New Year, one and all. Had a quiet one, as befits one of my advancing years, but I'm down with that... I hope you all had equally pleasant ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheablue View Post
Hello friends!

I'm only stopping in for a quick drink. I'm feeling a bit low. Maybe it's because i've been cooped up in the house since the 26th with two very sick kids, or maybe it's because I'm still sick myself, with the seemingly thyroid related mystery illness that no one knows what to do with. It's very frustrating. I'm tired of the fever, the swollen throat, feeling like crap every day.

Fingers crossed that I don't get what the kids have on top of it!

Well, now that I've got that off my chest, I am still hopeful for a much improved New Year.

Best wishes to you all!
I'm sorry you're still struggling with your health, sweetie. Big healing hugs for you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by johneb87 View Post
Coffee!!!!! Thank you! Partied a bit hard last night.

I hope you all had a very happy New Year.
Dirty stopout!

Quote:
Originally Posted by annanova View Post
What the hell? Sweetie, I thought the doc gave you the steroids to treat that? Just how much did I miss over the holidays??

I'm sorry you're still not well, shea, and I'm crossing my fingers with you that you don't catch whatever the kids have. You really don't need that.

Yes, 2014 will be much better for you, my dear.
Hear, hear.

And nice to see you back home, honey...
__________________
My stories

My AH Directory entry.

Dianthus: "You're incorrigible. I like that in a friend..."

"Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks." - Lazarus Long
 

Old 01-02-2014, 05:16 PM   #756
johneb87
Literotica Guru
 
johneb87's Avatar
 
johneb87 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 7,399
Dammit! Coming down with a cold that's hitting me hard. I'll just stay huddled up in the corner wrapped in a blanket.
__________________
Dammit, I need to get some sleep.

My stories
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Travel blog and random musings
http://johneb87.wordpress.com/

My Visual Arts thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=952541
 

Old 01-02-2014, 06:00 PM   #757
Handley_Page
Draco interdum Vincit
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 60,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by johneb87 View Post
Dammit! Coming down with a cold that's hitting me hard. I'll just stay huddled up in the corner wrapped in a blanket.
In a warm room with good ventilation.
Hot water with salt, breathed in through the nose, will kill the Cold Germs in the nose.

Keep taking the tablets. . . .
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

Incident at Cemetery Junction.
" Pest Control."
"Mavis's Car Trip."
"Norman-the-dragon. "
"Stacy & the Angel. "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story. "
" How to do Audio. "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
 

Old 01-02-2014, 09:17 PM   #758
cc'skittykat
4ever Angry Smurf's Girl
 
cc'skittykat's Avatar
 
cc'skittykat is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: In his arms.
Posts: 2,573
Rolf, nice toddy for me!

Evening, Nakeds!
__________________
Playgrounder and Proud of it!!! #131



TK Anonymous member #35






You get a lot farther if you talk to me on the boards before you PM me...
 

Old 01-02-2014, 11:40 PM   #759
SweetWitch
Green Goddess
 
SweetWitch's Avatar
 
SweetWitch is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 20,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc'skittykat View Post
Rolf, nice toddy for me!

Evening, Nakeds!
Hey, CC
__________________

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.



~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
You're about to enter--The Naked Party Zone.
~TE999
 

Old 01-03-2014, 12:16 AM   #760
voluptuary_manque
Literotica Guru
 
voluptuary_manque's Avatar
 
voluptuary_manque is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: preferably between thighs
Posts: 30,841
Gawrsh, CC and Molly on the same night. A toast!
__________________
voluptuary_manque'


My stories

Mr. Vanilla Straight Guy--Safe_Bet

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.


You poor, deluded bear--glynndah


<div align=left><a href=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519ZReMcO1L._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-51,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg target=_blank>http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...SH20_OU01_.jpg</a></div>
 

Old 01-03-2014, 01:23 AM   #761
SweetWitch
Green Goddess
 
SweetWitch's Avatar
 
SweetWitch is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 20,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary_manque View Post
Gawrsh, CC and Molly on the same night. A toast!
Smooches.

Good night.
__________________

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.



~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
You're about to enter--The Naked Party Zone.
~TE999
 

Old 01-03-2014, 03:38 AM   #762
Handley_Page
Draco interdum Vincit
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 60,805
Good Lord, I walk into an empty bar and smell the perfume left behind as the ladies vanish.
Damn & Blast!

Rolf, please tell me; where's the coffee ?
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

Incident at Cemetery Junction.
" Pest Control."
"Mavis's Car Trip."
"Norman-the-dragon. "
"Stacy & the Angel. "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story. "
" How to do Audio. "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
 

Old 01-03-2014, 03:44 AM   #763
QuantumJumping
=^..^= Sexy Feline
 
QuantumJumping is offline
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: In a State of Flux.
Posts: 1,240
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by johneb87 View Post
Dammit! Coming down with a cold that's hitting me hard. I'll just stay huddled up in the corner wrapped in a blanket.
A warm bath with epsom salt and a few drops of eucalyptus oil...ahhhh.
 

Old 01-03-2014, 01:13 PM   #764
johneb87
Literotica Guru
 
johneb87's Avatar
 
johneb87 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 7,399
Well, after getting to work, I get a text that the police had locked down my neighbourhood in search of an armed suspect in the woods. Several more shots were fired during the search. After several hours, the suspect was found dead in the park. Glad I wasn't home.
__________________
Dammit, I need to get some sleep.

My stories
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Travel blog and random musings
http://johneb87.wordpress.com/

My Visual Arts thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=952541
 

Old 01-03-2014, 03:41 PM   #765
annanova
Green-Eyed Elegance
 
annanova is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: in transition
Posts: 2,278
Christmas has passed and NOW I get started on my baking spree....

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve44uk View Post
Happy Nakey New Year, one and all. Had a quiet one, as befits one of my advancing years, but I'm down with that... I hope you all had equally pleasant ones.

And nice to see you back home, honey...
It's sort of a toss-up, which I call home. Still, it's good to be back here. I'll be able to have my peace and quiet soon.

I'm with you on the benefits of a quiet NYE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
In a warm room with good ventilation.
Hot water with salt, breathed in through the nose, will kill the Cold Germs in the nose.

Keep taking the tablets. . . .
Lots of rest helps as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johneb87 View Post
Well, after getting to work, I get a text that the police had locked down my neighbourhood in search of an armed suspect in the woods. Several more shots were fired during the search. After several hours, the suspect was found dead in the park. Glad I wasn't home.
I'm also glad you missed out on all that!
__________________
my newest story

my stories
 

Old 01-03-2014, 05:15 PM   #766
johneb87
Literotica Guru
 
johneb87's Avatar
 
johneb87 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 7,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by annanova View Post
Christmas has passed and NOW I get started on my baking spree....


It's sort of a toss-up, which I call home. Still, it's good to be back here. I'll be able to have my peace and quiet soon.

I'm with you on the benefits of a quiet NYE.


Lots of rest helps as well.


I'm also glad you missed out on all that!
*hugs*
I hope you had a good trip and a wonderful time with the family.

Yeah, the funny thing was I heard the helicopters flying around as I was walking out the door. But was too rushed to think anything of it at the time. Was a bit worried about my mom since her house is against the woods that this guy was hiding out.
__________________
Dammit, I need to get some sleep.

My stories
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Travel blog and random musings
http://johneb87.wordpress.com/

My Visual Arts thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=952541
 

Old 01-03-2014, 05:49 PM   #767
Handley_Page
Draco interdum Vincit
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 60,805
I spent an interesting and amusing couple of hours with my Great-grandson today; he's one year old.
Rolf, can I have something for the bruises please?
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

Incident at Cemetery Junction.
" Pest Control."
"Mavis's Car Trip."
"Norman-the-dragon. "
"Stacy & the Angel. "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story. "
" How to do Audio. "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
 

Old 01-04-2014, 03:57 PM   #768
annanova
Green-Eyed Elegance
 
annanova is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: in transition
Posts: 2,278
My house quite pleasantly smells of freshly-baked chocolate cookies. What shall I prepare next...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by johneb87 View Post
*hugs*
I hope you had a good trip and a wonderful time with the family.

Yeah, the funny thing was I heard the helicopters flying around as I was walking out the door. But was too rushed to think anything of it at the time. Was a bit worried about my mom since her house is against the woods that this guy was hiding out.
*hugs* I had a very good time with my family, thank you, except for the persistent head/shoulder/back aches. Grrr.

Your mom's house... I'm glad they got the guy before he could do any damage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
I spent an interesting and amusing couple of hours with my Great-grandson today; he's one year old.
Rolf, can I have something for the bruises please?
HP, my dear, you're not old enough to have a great-grandson.
__________________
my newest story

my stories
 

Old 01-04-2014, 04:17 PM   #769
Handley_Page
Draco interdum Vincit
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 60,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by annanova View Post
My house quite pleasantly smells of freshly-baked chocolate cookies. What shall I prepare next...?

HP, my dear, you're not old enough to have a great-grandson.
It's very kind of you to say so, me Dear, but the girls in my family all started somewhat early.
Care to join me in a glass of something warming ?
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

Incident at Cemetery Junction.
" Pest Control."
"Mavis's Car Trip."
"Norman-the-dragon. "
"Stacy & the Angel. "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story. "
" How to do Audio. "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
 

Old 01-04-2014, 04:36 PM   #770
voluptuary_manque
Literotica Guru
 
voluptuary_manque's Avatar
 
voluptuary_manque is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: preferably between thighs
Posts: 30,841
There! I've finally finished The Copulist Capers saga. Now to rewrite the second installment to make Merely more reluctant to marry Evangeline before succumbing to Mia's insistence (and the Archrectress' charms) and maybe the editor will say it's good to for for sale. Hopefully that will wrap up one project and I can move on to some blog entries. I can see the headlines now . . . BEAR UNABLE TO RESIST MONEY--BECOMES SLAVE TO KEYBOARD! Retirement wasn't supposed to go like this I thought.
__________________
voluptuary_manque'


My stories

Mr. Vanilla Straight Guy--Safe_Bet

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.


You poor, deluded bear--glynndah


<div align=left><a href=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519ZReMcO1L._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-51,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg target=_blank>http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...SH20_OU01_.jpg</a></div>
 

Old 01-04-2014, 06:47 PM   #771
Handley_Page
Draco interdum Vincit
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 60,805
Bear,
I'm not sure which deities a bear might find attractive for the purposes of 'worship',
but I'm, fairly confident that if you look up to the sky (or some appropriate direction) that a murmured "thank you" would be sufficient.

St Corbinian seems to be allied to a "saddled bear".
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

Incident at Cemetery Junction.
" Pest Control."
"Mavis's Car Trip."
"Norman-the-dragon. "
"Stacy & the Angel. "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story. "
" How to do Audio. "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
 

Old 01-04-2014, 06:54 PM   #772
voluptuary_manque
Literotica Guru
 
voluptuary_manque's Avatar
 
voluptuary_manque is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: preferably between thighs
Posts: 30,841
Was he Russian, by any chance?


[IMG]http://www.ljplus****/img/p/a/partizan74/BEAR-cavalry_500.jpg[/IMG]
__________________
voluptuary_manque'


My stories

Mr. Vanilla Straight Guy--Safe_Bet

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.


You poor, deluded bear--glynndah


<div align=left><a href=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519ZReMcO1L._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-51,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg target=_blank>http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...SH20_OU01_.jpg</a></div>
 

Old 01-04-2014, 07:26 PM   #773
Handley_Page
Draco interdum Vincit
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 60,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary_manque View Post
Was he Russian, by any chance?
Sorry; he was Frankish, by all accounts.
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

Incident at Cemetery Junction.
" Pest Control."
"Mavis's Car Trip."
"Norman-the-dragon. "
"Stacy & the Angel. "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story. "
" How to do Audio. "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
 

Old 01-04-2014, 09:47 PM   #774
annanova
Green-Eyed Elegance
 
annanova is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: in transition
Posts: 2,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
It's very kind of you to say so, me Dear, but the girls in my family all started somewhat early.
Care to join me in a glass of something warming ?
I'd love a glass of something warming, thank you.

And yes, I just did the math. If it weren't for the fact that my niece and her husband had been so set on completing their BAs, my mother could also be a great-grandmother. Still, the thought is there. *hug*

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary_manque View Post
There! I've finally finished The Copulist Capers saga. Now to rewrite the second installment to make Merely more reluctant to marry Evangeline before succumbing to Mia's insistence (and the Archrectress' charms) and maybe the editor will say it's good to for for sale. Hopefully that will wrap up one project and I can move on to some blog entries. I can see the headlines now . . . BEAR UNABLE TO RESIST MONEY--BECOMES SLAVE TO KEYBOARD! Retirement wasn't supposed to go like this I thought.
Retirement? What's that? Then again, I haven't worked in ten years, my father's chosen profession is the ultimate definition of "at the whims of the gods," and my sister... well, Mom has the only retirement plan amongst us. Lucky her.
__________________
my newest story

my stories
 

Old 01-05-2014, 06:15 AM   #775
Handley_Page
Draco interdum Vincit
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 60,805
Retirement? What's that?

Is that the time when I can keep my soldering iron hot for most of the time, drill holes in stuff and generally leave a trail of disaster behind me?

When I'm not watching TV or snoozing, of course.
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

Incident at Cemetery Junction.
" Pest Control."
"Mavis's Car Trip."
"Norman-the-dragon. "
"Stacy & the Angel. "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story. "
" How to do Audio. "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:13 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.