ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Takeing all those test reminds me of the comercil were the guy finished the internet. I think it'd take about as long.

Abraxas Winterlight said:
HEY!!!
I got Lion too on that one.

*smiles* funny how somethings are fated, i had no doubt You would have gotten that or something similar, AW

*wiggles her lil rabbit nose*

Hi there OG
*SUPERSONIC GLOMP!!!!!!!!!!*

Hi there AW

*snaps her fingers at the last minute turning it into a nekkid supersonic glomp and rolls with it*

a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do :kiss:

I took that test a while ago. I think I got cold hard dead fish. Now thats something to brag about.

cats said:
Takeing all those test reminds me of the comercil were the guy finished the internet. I think it'd take about as long.

i laughed so hard when i first saw that, my family thought i had lost my mind (im the only one that does more than check email) of course it lost something in the explaination but it was still funny enough for them to laugh... just not to the extend that i did.

i did a search for 'quizes' and got more results than a search for 'sex' if that isnt scarey in itself i dont know what is.

cats said:
I took that test a while ago. I think I got cold hard dead fish. Now thats something to brag about.

hey! at least it was not a soft dead fish... hard is better :p

Yes taht makes since seeing as their really are only 156 sex related things on the internet, all the otehr stuff is jsut links and copies of some one elses sex related item.

OregonGal said:
hey! at least it was not a soft dead fish... hard is better :p

Yes I supose it's not the most acurate thing eitehr seeing as I recall the test being bias agaisnt virgins like me. Oh the sad fate I am in. In other news I ound out or ratehr confirmed one of my freinds has a crush on me. Sad thing is I know if I were to go out with her I'd be happy and yet. I have no intention of going out with her. Life is ratehr confuseing isn't it?

Arc da Rat said:
:eek: :confused:

:cattail: ~ (Uh ... no longer single as in dating or you got married again??! If it is the later ... WHERE are our invitations!!!)

Hahahah, just dating, lol, I'm not getting married again for a very long time...
maybe in about 20 years, when I hit my 40's :p
Been there, done that, got the T-shirt, but she took it back in the settlement so screw married life :D

Blaze

I supose blaze just said why I refuse t go out with her. Risk a good freindship when I know neitehr one of us have the mind set to stay in a long term relationship for years till one of is out on our own with a stable income.

cats said:
Yes I supose it's not the most acurate thing eitehr seeing as I recall the test being bias agaisnt virgins like me. Oh the sad fate I am in. In other news I ound out or ratehr confirmed one of my freinds has a crush on me. Sad thing is I know if I were to go out with her I'd be happy and yet. I have no intention of going out with her. Life is ratehr confuseing isn't it?

yes, i definitely agree that it is biased against virgins and those that have yet to experiment to thier full interests. Virginity isnt a sad fate, one because its fixable and two because its respectable even when not desired. As for the girl & life in general, most things in life are confusing, the trick is to just go with it. If logic or trusting your emotions doesnt solve the dilema, then accept it for what it is (it is what ever you decide it to be.)
The only advice that id give to anyone that is still exploring and expierencing things for the first time, what ever you do, dont do anything you will honestly regret and even more importantly, dont not do anything that you may regret. The choices that you make now may have unexpected results but that doesnt mean they are mistakes.

BlazeofLife said:
Hahahah, just dating, lol, I'm not getting married again for a very long time...
maybe in about 20 years, when I hit my 40's :p
Been there, done that, got the T-shirt, but she took it back in the settlement so screw married life :D

Blaze

what most people dont realize about marriage is that you have to evaluate the day to day things. If something your future spouse does bothers you, you haveto ask yourself 'is this something i can live happily with for the rest of my life?' If you are in a relationship with someone that you keep getting more 'no's than 'yes'es then You should really think about re-evaluating the entire marriage issue all together. No matter how much you try you can not change that person to give you more 'yes'es and you must never expect them to change for you. Unless they truely see the importance of the issue to you, they will never realize how vital it is to compromise and all efforts to change( regardless how much they profess the desire to) will fail.

(no, i havent been married and this is why)

ok im done spewing my personal phylosophies disguised as wisdom

OG

OregonGal said:
yes, i definitely agree that it is biased against virgins and those that have yet to experiment to thier full interests. Virginity isnt a sad fate, one because its fixable and two because its respectable even when not desired. As for the girl & life in general, most things in life are confusing, the trick is to just go with it. If logic or trusting your emotions doesnt solve the dilema, then accept it for what it is (it is what ever you decide it to be.)
The only advice that id give to anyone that is still exploring and expierencing things for the first time, what ever you do, dont do anything you will honestly regret and even more importantly, dont not do anything that you may regret. The choices that you make now may have unexpected results but that doesnt mean they are mistakes.

Very wise OG. Still you summed up a personal phiolsophy of mine. Honestly I was looking mostly to say it so I worry less about it then to find actul advice. Still liveing day to day and accpeting things are what I live by, but I will always try to make things better before I simply accept them, or atleast with anything I care about.

The marriage one is also quite good advice. How ever if your standard are to high you have a sad desicion to make. Joining in a marriage that you know will not last adn will make you sad, or liveing a lonely life. Actully tahts a false delemia isn't it, while msot see these options I know there are countless otehrs if you ever find yourself think along these lines pic the third option, live with the familly and freinds you have, don't isolate them and destroy what can truely make you happy.

oh, definitely try to improve quality and situation, i was just refering to things that are confusing beyond the limit of the mind to understand.
i use to have unrealistically high standards but after a few years i realized that in order for me to even have a relationship with someone, i had to first admit my own failings. Having done that and got a little more life expierence under my belt, i have moved more to the ideology of living life to the fullest extent and dont worry about things that may not happen. Yes, this lends to getting hurt a little more often and deeply but i like to think that its worth it for the higher levels of joy and more extreem emotional pleasure that i have experienced. I have found someone that i want to spend the rest of my life with but just by that statement alone, i guess ive been jaded enough with expierence that society sanctioning the relationship istn a requirement for my ultimate happiness.

Alls I ask is that when I die I can see god I can look bad and say, yes I'm done, and I'm glad to of lived. (Still I hope to reach past 100)

cats said:
Alls I ask is that when I die I can see god I can look bad and say, yes I'm done, and I'm glad to of lived. (Still I hope to reach past 100)
A noble goal, Cats.
Out of curiosity alone, who's Tiger? If you don't mind saying, that is.

I don't mind at all. She was my cat, died this year. I wrote the poem as sort of a tribute, a few hours after she died. I've actully been meaning to take it down for some time. You see I pleaced a coppy of the Poem in a notebook on Mt. Potosi oiver the summer. Now I figure I'll let her rest.

cats said:

no, YOUR confusing ya furwad

no, YOUR confusing ya furwad
Its not his fault... or Yours that You were born male and therefore limited in confusion ending skills, Ab.blame Your father for the Y chromosome *sweet smile* Ya know scientists have pinpointed the reason for the confusion, not enough estrogen in the body *w*

*uses AW for a chair*mmmm comfy

*SWAT*

how about I give YOU a testosterone injection???????

*jumps* ooohers* wiggles in Your lap* sure we can discuss the first thing to pops up *wiggles some more*

sounds like a plan I can live with
*pulls you in tighter & snuggles*

*mmms 'n snuggles tightly within Your embrace* works for me too

now , what did you wish to discuss hon?
Politics?
Philosophy?
gimmie a hint here
astrophysics would be a good start, then maybe move on to anatomy

Status
Not open for further replies.