St. Edmund's Academy: An adult game (Closed for jayne dixon and Thomas Waller)

ThomasWaller

Experienced
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Posts
92
The young couple emerged from the headmaster’s office not five minutes after entering. Mr.Sturgis followed them out into the reception area and pointed casually to the oaken bench, “Have a seat while Miss Blake prepares the paperwork.”

“Miss Blake, give the Woods a check to cover their entrance fee. They are not quite ready to make a commitment to St. Edmund’s. I’m sorry David, Marcia, that things did not work out. Perhaps at a later date. Thank you for your interest nonetheless.”

He retreated into his office and left Miss Blake to tend to the details. The Woods, meanwhile, leaned their heads together and whispered intently to each other. Finally, David arose and tapped quietly with one knuckle on the headmaster’s door.

“Come in Miss Blake,” Sturgis sang from his desk. “Oh, it’s you Mr. Woods, have you left something behind?”

“No..no...we...we want another chance. We had no idea things would begins so quickly. We want the experience. We both crave the experience. We had no idea what to do. How to behave. You startled us.” As he spoke David motioned for his wife to follow him into the office. She tentatively did so. They both inched their way to the front of the principal’s desk.

“What to do and how to behave are childishly simple. Do as you are told. No thinking, no questioning, just submission. You read the brochures, you filled out the application, you visited our site. You even undertook the pre admission interview with Mr. Samat. You would be astounded to see the number of applicants we have on file for a month’s stay at St. Edmund’s. There are no end of couples who share your proclivity for subjugation and domination. Yet, on my first order, you balk, stammer, even refuse. You know, there are 32 other students in your class. I fear you will ruin their experience as well as your own. No, we won’t have it. You may reapply next year if you wish.”

“Please, Mr. Sturgis.” Marcia spoke up. “We thought perhaps an introduction, an easing in might take place.”

“Well that’s just it Mrs. Woods... you thought. We’ll have none of that. You obey... you obey...you obey. No need to think.”

“Yes, sir. Sorry sir.”

Sturgis stared at David until he responded in kind, “Yes sir. Sorry sir. It won’t happen again.”

Sturgis opened the bottom drawer to his desk and retrieved the file on David and Marcia Woods. He lay it fastidiously out on his desktop. Then, he reached into the top drawer and withdrew an old-school leather strap. He tapped it menacingly against his palm. “There will be repercussions from your earlier refusal. Are you resigned to that?”
“Yes, sir,” they spoke as one.

“Thank you sir,” Sturgis instructed.

“Yes, sir. Thank you sir.”

“We have your school uniforms all made to measure and folded over the arm of the sofa but when first I requested that you strip one at a time and offer yourself to me for inspection, you began your nonsense. Let’s try again shall we. Marcia, you first... everything off and come over here. He swiveled his chair sideways and waited. Marcie, a petite beauty with a lithe athletic body, slid down her stretch pants and panties in one piece. A thick bush of auburn pussy hair covered her mound. Quickly, she unbuttoned and discarded her blouse and just as rapidly unsnapped her bra and let it slide down her arms. David’s cock swelled as his wife stood naked and panting before Sturgis.

“Come over here and let me give you the once over. David come and stand beside me and watch me examine your wife. I like your cunt Marcia. I like to see a little slit like this running up your crotch from a frontal view.” He took his thumbs and spread just the opening slit. “ I can smell your wetness already. You are quite a slut Marcie. Put a foot up on my knee and let’s have a good look at your fuck hole.” The blushing started at Marcie’s chest and spread up her neck covering her cheeks completely. This made her green eyes seem all the more radiant and her auburn hair the ideal frame.

“David, how many cocks has she taken in her slutty cunt?”

“Three, no four,” David replied.

“Marcie how many cocks have you taken up your oozing twat?’

“Ten,” Marcie answered without emotion.

“And since you’ve been married?” Sturgis rammed two fingers deep inside her open cunt.

“Four,” she admitted. “Five if you count my husband.”
 
*** 3 weeks earlier ***

“Hey look at this,” David had said and Marcie had looked up from her tablet as she sat on the couch as David walked over from the table with his laptop in hand.

“What is it?” She had asked as he came and sat down beside her and she looked at the screen on his laptop that he handed to her.

For the next 30 minutes or so they scrolled and clicked their way through a website for the St Edmund’s Academy, as they sat there looking at it occasionally David or Marcie would point out something that was said on the site and after they both had fresh drinks Marcie had clinked on the link tagged ‘apply’ after scrolling up and down what turned out to be just a standard form asking for credit card details Marcie had looked at David and after having another sip of her drink asked him, “well shall we apply?”

David had sat back, shoulder to shoulder with Marcie and he shrugged slightly, “sure, see what happens,” he had replied and so Marcie had quickly filled in all the details only looking at him again as the cursor hovered over the button marked ‘pay’. Clicking it, the screen changed, and an email was almost instantaneously received confirming there application had been received. Putting the laptop on her other side Marcie had sat forward and put her glass down on the coffee table and turned and climbed over David’s lap.

“Well that could be fun,” she had said with a smile on her face as she reached down between them and her hand had slipped under the sweat pants he was wearing.

“Yes, it could,” David had said with a moan as he had felt his wife’s hand reaching for him.

A few minutes later Marcie crawled off of her husband panting, standing in front of him she had reached under her nightie and put her panties back in place as he had pulled his sweat pants back up and reaching for her glass went into the kitchen for a refill.

*** Now ***

“Go back in,” Marcie had said to David after they had been ushered out of the office, she hadn’t said any more just stared at him as David had nodded after a second and walked back in, followed by Marcie and now Marcie stood in front of him naked and looked over at her husband, feeling her heart racing as she felt his fingers. Marcie cried out as the fingers pushed up, forcing her to slightly shuffle her feet apart a little further as she answered him and now breathed harder as she squeezed at the fingers inside of her looking over at David and seeing the twitch in his crotch. Marcie bit her bottom lip as she felt his fingers move, a man who up until an hour ago she had never seen before and now she stood to the side of his desk naked in front of him and was letting him finger her while her husband stood in front of his desk and watched and Marcie heard herself moaning out loud from his fingers as she closed her eyes.
 
"She likes it David. She enjoys another man finger fucking her in front of you. Did you know that about her? Had you any idea what a slut she was...Hm? and what about the discrepancy regarding the number of cocks she has taken up in here? Do you wonder just who those other cocks belonged to? You will learn much about each other while you are here; but, mostly you will learn about yourself. Won't you Marcie?

He removed his fingers from her cunt. "Go and get your school uniform on my little slut. Then get back over here to watch David's examination. Come, come, I haven't got all day. Sturgis reached for David's cock and pulled him in closer. You did not believe David that only Marcie would be fondled and abused did you? We have some predatory gay teachers here at St. Edmund's David and if I am not mistaken you will become a prime target.

Sturgis began to stroke David's cock. "Did you enjoy watching your wife get fingered by me? She will have a lot more done to her this month and in full view of not just yourself but the entire student body. Were you shocked and angry to find she has had sex with others while she was married? Have you any little tidbit that might upset her in kind. Is there anyone who you have had sex with that would surprise your faithless wife?" Sturgis smiled up at him.

"Last Christmas at my in laws I had sex with Marcie's sister Danielle. In the boathouse."

Well,it seems like we have both learned something. "David get your uniform on and then both come back over here... I told you there would be repercussions for your refusal during your first time in my office." He reached for the strap he had placed on his desktop. "You will take turns over my knee and receive your punishment.... Marcie, kilt up and in place please...
 
With what almost sounded like a desperate moan Marcie felt his fingers slip out of her, and her racing heart suddenly started to return to a more normal rhythm, as did her breathing. She looked over at David who had a slight smile on his face from seeing his wife like she was now as he nodded at Mr. Sturgis.

“Yes, I knew all about the others, we don’t keep anything from each other like that,” he had explained as he glanced over at Marcie as she was instructed to go back and dress in the uniforms.

Marcie walked over to the sofa in the office where the clothes had been laid out and she picked up the red tartan-patterned pleated mini skirt and stepped into it, pulling it up, running her hands around it she found that the length of it only barely covered her ass and as she glanced up and saw the two of them looking at her she reached for the white shirt. The short-sleeved, button-down shirt didn’t quite reach the skirt, leaving about an inch between the shirt and skirt, white with some red-piping detail as she buttoned it up Marcie caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror, and she saw that while the shirt was white, it was sheer enough to show the darker color of her nipples through it, hard they were pressing through the shirts material.

Dressed she walked back over, she and David had swapped places and now it was her turn to watch as her husband stood naked in front of Mr. Sturgis. She had never seen her husband touched by another man before, but judging from his reaction it was something he didn’t mind and she smiled as he recounted the family Christmas and the boathouse and she watched him as he followed in her footsteps over to the sofa to retrieve his uniform. While he dressed Marcie stepped back around the desk towards him, and once again she felt her heart start to race. As Marcie rounded the desk he stepped back, sat down and patted his knee with a smile and she walked up to him and laid over his knees, reaching back she lifted the skirt up and as she lifted her head she saw that David now stood in front of her, watching her.

David stood there, his heart racing as he looked down at his wife, bent over the knees of a man they had barely known, the shorts he wore did little to hide his arousal and he watched in almost fascination as Marcie pulled her skirt up to reveal her ass, just as Mr. Sturgis reached forward and grabbed hold of the strap that had been on the desk. He watched as he gripped it tight, Marcie looked up but his free hand pushed her head back down. David found himself holding his breath as he raised the hand that held the strap and brought it back down, down across Marcie. The sound of the strap hitting her flesh filled the room, a split second before the sound of Marcie’s screams overtook it and as he raised his hand David could already see the red mark it had left on her flesh. Strangely as he had watched his wife scream and squirm, he had felt his dick twitch.
 
Sturgis raised the strap again and again enjoying the 'whoosh' it made as it cut through the air. Bands of pink quickly turned into red welts on her taught shapely ass. The smacks of leather on flesh punctuated by Marcie's screams aroused Sturgis so that his cock stiffened and he ground it into her hip. Her legs fluttered fetchingly, feeding his sadistic soul. He loved disciplining so.

He delivered the ten strokes, then ran his hand over the welts, feeling the warmth and revelling in the deepening colour. After feasting on the sight of her afflicted ass. He looked up at David, whose rampant cock testified to his arousal at his wife's predicament. Sturgis crooked his finger as he smiled. "Next." He sang out.

After peeling down his shorts David settled over the headmaster's lap. "Crack" came the first blow. Nine more rained down in rapid order. Sturgis began to sweat as he put more force and a longer swing in to each swat at David's reddening ass; administering more severity than he had with Marcie. Typically, he found it nesessary in order to break the male self-control.

When both stood once again before him Sturgis signed two slips of paper one for each of them. "These will admit you to class. Miss Wither's bondage and rope craft will just have begun. Knock on the door politely and stand aside respectfully until she admits you. You have been fairly warned. She will broach no foolishness. She is in room 210 which is of course on the second floor. I have entered the time and I suggest you do not tarry. Miss Withers is not as lenient as i. Tardiness, will always bring repercussions.

You will take all classes together but will be treated as individual students not as a couple. Marcie you will sleep in the girl's dorm and David in the boy's. Do not expect to whisper, confer or support each other... You will however witness each others every experience. Now. Chop. Chop. you have been warned about Miss Wither's stringent demeanour.
 
Last edited:
Marcie’s heart was racing almost as much as her ass was stinging and in the position she was some tears had fallen from her eyes to the floor. Now as she got back to her feet she felt all the blood that had rushed to her head return to the rest of her body and after a second or two she stepped aside for David, smiling up at him as she was surprised to feel that as she took a step it didn’t inflict any more pain on her body. Walking around the desk as she stood there she watched intently as David pulled down his shorts and lay over his lap just as she had been doing. Marcie watched and counted in her head the number of times the strap landed on David and while for her when she was laid over his lap it felt like it took a long time, standing there now she quickly reached ten and watched as David stood back up and reached for his shorts.

As David had stood Marcie had noticed that Mr. Sturgis’ dick was still hard, having felt it herself she was sure that David too had felt it and looked at him as he walked back around to her side. As he spoke Marcie listened, nodding as he gave out instructions and taking both pieces of paper that he had pushed across the desk and with one last nod Marcie turned and walked out of the room, David following behind her.

Back outside they turned and headed for the elevator as David reached and pressed the call button the two of them stood there in silence for a few seconds until the doors opened, stepping in after Marcie, David pressed the ‘2’ button and stood shoulder to shoulder with his wife as the doors closed.

“You ok?” David turned and asked as the elevator started to rise.

“Mmhhmm,” Marcie nodded, “stinging a little.” She added as the quick elevator trip stopped as they reached the second floor.

“Nice outfit by the way,” David said with a smile as the doors started to open.

“Thanks, I thought you might like it,” Marcie said as she stepped out of the elevator first and as she did so she reached to the back of her skirt and flipped it up showing her bed, now red, ass to her husband who followed her out.

Looking around Marcie saw signs directing them left or right to the various rooms on the second floor and finding that there room was to the left she started down that way, following the signs and looking at the numbers on each door they passed until she stopped outside the door to room 210. Marcie stood to one side of the door as she looked at David who stood at the other side, and nodded with her head for him to knock on the door and he stepped forward and wrapped his knuckles on the door three times before retreating back a step and waiting. As they both stood there after a few seconds they both heard someone on the other side of the door reaching for the handle and pulling the door open as who they presumed to be Miss Wither stepped forward looking at both of them.
 
Miss Withers stood in the doorway, assessing Marcie and David. She was in no hurry to speak, no hurry to move. She stared into each face until it became uncomfortable. Her hair was pulled back into a severe ballerina's bun. There were grey streaks through her hair but her aquiline face projected a youthful glow. She wore a leather outfit with a full leather,floor length, skirt. Her top, however, was merely a series of criss-cross straps. Her ample breast were naked and her nipples protruded like gum drops. She was unashamed of her proud breast indeed she seemed unaware of them. Miss Withers was a feral beauty.

Well you had best come in. I shall have to begin all over. They stepped into the class. The room was ringed with instructive drawings. Like the display of ABC's in elementary schools. These were of various knots and step by step procedures. There were warnings posted about the walls... Ropes are always dangerous... have your scissors nearby... and the like.

There was a large open area and an area with desks gathered in a formal traditional classroom setting. "Marcie," you sit here. She pointed as she passed an aisle seat.
David you sit over there behind Allison. She indicated an open desk.

Now we had begun with the most practical of all knots, the basic handcuff knot.
Keep the knots crosses flat and please do not go too tight at firs... Take your time.
Everyone pick a partner of the opposite sex and stand facing each other. Be sure you can see me. Follow me exactly. A large man took Marcie's hand "Wanna dance?" he joked. He was tall and handsome, so much so that Marcie blushed.

She looked on as Allison swivelled in her seat and talked to David. She was the opposite of Marcie, large boned but slim, with weighty breasts. The pair of them walked out into the open space.

Miss Withers pulled a stand towards her. The stand had two handles like a movers dolly. "you can use this knot to tie wrists together, legs apart, upper arms behind the back. It's handy for simple and secure suspension. I has more applications than any other knot and is attractive. Learn to do it in your sleep. she created large loops over the arms. "Begin like this..Like you would use to wind wool; or begin playing cat's cradle." she instructed

"I'm Peter, her partner said as he wrapped the hemp around Marcie' hands which she held shoulder width apart.

"Marcie" she smiled

They were close to each other and were a pair of strangers practicing to bind each other for sexual submission... Peter got a hard on in his tight shorts. They were made of a clingy synthetic material that disguised nothing. "Sorry," he blushed as he noticed where Marcie's eyes were drawn. Peter was extremely well endowed.
 
Last edited:
Marcie’s eyes did a quick look over Miss Withers as she stood in front of her and David wearing a full length dress but basically topless, as she stepped aside and invited them in David once more let Marcie go first and as she walked past her Marcie handed to her the two pieces of paper Mr. Sturgis had given her. Inside the room it just looked like a regular classroom and Marcie noted that all the women dressed the same as did all the men, in their uniforms. As she indicated a desk for Marcie to sit at Marcie looked up at David and offered a quick smile before she took the empty seat and she couldn’t help but watch as David walked towards the back of the classroom and took another empty desk noting that the woman in front of David immediately turned around to him as he sat. Looking back to Miss Withers Marcie watched as she demonstrated and then as she was instructing the class to pick a partner she looked back to see Allison once again talking with David as she felt a hand take hers.

“Hi…I’m Allison.” She said with a smile as she turned to David.

“David.” He replied after nodding and laughing and holding his hand out, “want to be partners?” He asked as he glanced over to where Marcie had been told to sit and saw her talking to a guy.

As David stood facing Allison he couldn’t help but glance down and he saw her breasts pressing up against the thin fabric of the shirt all the females wore, as with Marcie’s it was almost sheer and he could see her nipples under it as he reached for the rope holding it in his hand as he looked towards the front of the class to Miss Withers and followed her instructions and began to loop. As he watched and followed what Miss Withers did Allison held her wrists out and after David had overlapped and passed each loop through the other Allison slid her wrists through the loops while he tightened the knot. He looked around at others seeing others with similar knots to his and others who had made a mistake and were still trying. He looked over at Marcie and saw that she like Allison had the rope securely around her wrist.

“It seems like you can tie a knot,” Allison said as she looked down at her wrists and the rope around them.

“Hi Peter,” Marcie smiled at the large man that had asked her to partner up, as he had taken the rope she had watched and held her arms out for him and watched as the loops had slipped around her wrists and as she looked down she couldn’t help but notice the bulge in his shorts and smiled up at him again as he apologized.

“Oh its ok, it seems like the shorts are not meant to hide anything much like these shirts,” she said as she looked down and saw that her nipples pushed somewhat through the fabric, though they were not hard they were certainly visible to Peter and anyone else who looked at her.
 
Miss Withers moved about the students and sent some of them to study the detailed instructions posted on the wall. She tapped Marcie, Allison, Graham and Deborah on the shoulder and told them to come to the front. "Time to test these knots...they look fine but will they hold. Marcie was first she took the handcuff knot in her hand and pulled both of Marcies arms up over her head. Miss Withers stood up on a step stool she had pulled in place and hooked Marcies arms to a hanging hook. She proceeded to do the same to the other three chosen students. Mardie stood bound and stretched in the middle of the group and to one side of her was Deborah then Graham and to her other side stood Allison.

Miss Withers had their partners go over to a cleat on the wall and tighten the rope which raised the hooks, such that their bound partners were stretched till they stood on tip toes. Now remember that in tomorrow's class these partners will have you trussed up and at their disposal. Keep that in mind as you inflict pain. Now let's see if the cuffs hold and allow you access to your partners. Feel free to unbutton clothing and remove what you can... All smacks and spanks will be delivered by hand only. You have not trained well enough for canes and the like.

Peter's eyes grew wide with lust and he began to run his hands all over Marcie's body. He fondled her titts, then squeezed her firm ass cheeks. "You are beautiful he whispered into her hair. He prodded poked and massaged to his delight.

David spent an inordinate amount of time on Allison's breasts. He rolled and pinched her nipples, pulling them through her shirt. Next he snaked a hand up her leg and worked a finger inside her panty leg till he found her inner lips and then her clit.

Peter began to undo the buttons to Marcie's shirt. Soon she felt the fresh air hit her pert breasts. He meticulously unzipped her kilt, and breathed a sigh of lust as he lowered her panties to the ground. He rolled her shirt up her backs so that she was effectively naked. The other students who were meant to be studying the knot, all stopped and stared at Marcie's stretched nakedness.

David in very short order had rendered Allison naked as well. He stood back to admire the ample breasts and protruding pussy.

"All right you two," Miss Withers admonished, "stop admiring your handiwork and start testing the holding power of those knots. Slap, spank, tickle, insert, pinch, get your victim's squirming to release themselves....This is a class on BDSM after all."
 
While Peter tightened the ropes around her wrist Marcie watched Miss Withers walk around the classroom and even before she had walked over to her Marcie had that feeling she would be singled out and as she stood at the front of the room with Allison next to her and two others she felt her heart start to race. She had looked up and seen the hook above where she stood and knew what was coming next, now with her hands up above her head she glanced over at David as Miss Withers called out for their partners to come up to the front of the classroom. Marcie hadn’t noticed the crank behind them and when she felt the hook pulling her up she let out a soft gasp and looked either side of her to see all four of them now raised until they like Marcie were only touching the ground by their tiptoes. Marcie’s breathing got faster and faster.

With Allison positioned next to Marcie it was easy for David to glance over at his wife as he stood in front of Allison and as Marcie glanced back at him he saw her offer a brief smile and with that David reached out and touched Allison while he continued to glance over from time to time at his wife seeing her partners hands touching her and then when he started to undress her David did the same with Allison. Naked Marcie glanced at Allison next to her, David had removed her clothes just as Peter had done to Marcie, looking to her other side she saw too that Deborah next to her was now naked and leaning forward just a little she saw on the end that so was Graham, she noticed too that Graham was already hard and his partner hadn’t even touched him yet, she smiled softly as she looked back at Peter and then almost jumped in shock from Miss Withers sudden voice filling the room and looked back at Peter as she saw him taking in Miss Withers instructions, all of a sudden she heard a slap and a scream from her side.

David had heard what Miss Withers had said and looked directly at Allison, ‘slap’ he heard her say and without thinking he had taken his hand and swung. Being on the end of the line David had plenty of room to swing and his hand had hit Allison’s breast full on and for a split second the room was filled with the sound of flesh slapping flesh, then it was overtaken by the sound of Allison’s scream and everyone had looked over to see her arching back with her hands still tied above her head.

“Very good David,” Miss Withers had said as she walked past them.

Marcie could hear Allison breathing hard next to her now and her attention turned back to Peter as she felt his hand on her breast and felt a pinch at her nipples, glancing down she saw his thumb and forefinger and watched as he pulled on them, eventually she arched forward only for Peter to let go and pinch the other one. Allison screamed again, Marcie glanced over assuming David had slapped the other breast. To her other side Deborah arched forward as her partner had moved behind her and was doing something Marcie could not see but what that had meant was that at the end she could see Graham’s partner on her knees in front of him with his hard dick in her mouth and as Allison’s screams died down his moans were more audible. Then Marcie screamed and arched forward.

“Concentrate on your own partner,” Miss Withers had said as she stood behind Marcie, removing her hand from Marcie’s ass and smiling down at the red mark she had left from spanking it.
 
David moved behind Allison and spread her chiselled ass cheeks wide apart. He ground his cock, still in his short pants along her open crack. Then he reached round the front of her body covering her cunt with his hands. He pushed her back and into his swollen prick. He worked a finger inside her lips then he penetrated her, continuing his fuck motion behind her. Suddenly, surprisingly he gave Allison's pussy a resounding spank. She howled and pushed back into him in her attempt to avoid another slap. David did deliver another thwack to Allison's cunt, then another, then another. Allison began to plead with David to stop. He did not relent however and kept spanking her reddening labia.

Allison began to cry. She brought up first one knee then the other drawing them across her pussy for protection. David reached in from behind her as her ass protruded due to her drawn up knees. He rammed a finger deep inside Allison's cunt.

"That is very erotic David... make her decide what what to protect and what to leave vulnerable... very erotic. This was the second compliment that Miss Withers had given to David while she remained aloof with all the other students She invariably chose a teacher's pet in her classes and made her decision about David very early. It is often discovered that being Miss Withers pet might be much more pain than it is pleasure.

Miss Withers now sidled up to David and in a whisper that all could hear she breathed..."Why not use your cock on her David....We are all adults here...She knows what to expect... hurt her with your cock... The instruction incited all the partners.

Peter dropped to his knees, his thighs on either side of Marcie's leg. He inserted a finger into her ass and another in her pussy. He roughly finger fucked her and humped the side of her leg at the same time. groaning out a "Hu...hu...hu...sound as he pumped. He removed his shorts after pounding away mercilessly at Marcie's holes. Then he stood and pressed an enormous cock against her tummy.

It was easy for the large man to reach behind the petite Marcie and begin slapping her ass loudly and repeatedly. All effort she made to evade the blows only caused more friction and pleasure to his rampant cock.

David on his part removed his shorts. He remained behind Allison and brought the head of his cock towards her puckered asshole...
 
Breathing hard and out loud Marcie looked straight ahead, straight at Peter who she saw had a smile on his face as he stepped around her moving behind her to where Miss Withers had just been standing. ‘No no no no.’ she thought to herself feeling her heart racing even more as she braced herself for what was to come. Instead a scream from Allison made Marcie jump and looking out of the corner of her eyes she saw David standing in front of her and looking out at the rest of the class who were still sat at their desks she saw all of their eyes were looking right at David.

Allison’s screams turned into cries and Marcie could not help but look and see how Allison had drawn up her legs to try and stop David.

“Now you Peter,” Miss Withers said.

Marcie heard Miss Withers’ words but did not have time to brace herself before Peter swung his hand and now it was Marcie’s turn to arch forward and scream. Giving her a few seconds to recover Peter swung again, and again Marcie arched forward and screamed out, and just like David had done Peter repeated this over and over until Marcie was almost slumped forward being held up slowly by the knot over the hook. Finally when the blows stopped Marcie stood there breathing hard and trembling.

David saw Marcie’s red ass and even though he had Allison in front of him helpless the sight of that made him twitch too as he turned back to Allison and reached up and ran a finger over one of the cheeks wiping away a tear. As Miss Withers came past him he looked at her for approval and smiled receiving a nod from there teacher and then she stepped up to him. With her instructions David reached down for his shorts and pushed them down, his semi-hard cock springing free as he stepped out of the shorts. Miss Withers had returned to David’s side with a bottle of lube that she held out to him and David took it as she smiled. Spreading the lube on his dick and then putting some more on his fingers he rubbed it over Allison’s ass before pushing her finger inside. Allison stiffened and moaned.

One hand on his dick, one hand on Allison, David stepped up to her rubbing the tip of his dick against her ass. Just as he did he felt Allison’s arms lower slightly and whereas before she was standing on her tip toes, now she stood on all of her feet as Miss Withers walked past David and put a hand on Allison’s back, pushing her down and bending her over just a little so that her ass stuck more out against David. Everyone was now watching as David pushed and Allison cried out, the head inside of her both hands gripped her hips and slowly David eased deeper and deeper into Allison, each movement eliciting a fresh moan from Allison.

Marcie’s moans joined Allison’s in filling the room with noise as Peter fingered both her ass and pussy while he rubbed up against her. Marcie’s eyes closed as she felt his finger’s, fast and relentless, beside her Allison still moaned equally as loud and Marcie looked right at Peter as he moved in front of her and she felt his dick rubbing up against her, she had not even noticed him take his shorts off but now felt his hardness pressing against her tummy and her moans turned to screams as Peter returned to spanking her still red ass. His spanking making her rub up against him she could feel his hardness pressing back against her and when finally he stopped with his spanking he reached for one of her legs, pulling it up and hooking it around his body and she felt his cock rub against her pussy.
 
David was now fucking Allison's ass with long measured strokes. Thrusting his hips forward till his balls slapped against her cunt He held her by the hips and as he thrust he pulled sinking deeper and deeper into her with each pump. Allison ceased her screaming and the screams were replaced by moans of lust, rolling out in animal sounds from within her throat. "Yes, oh yes, fuck it, fuck my ass...deeper...hurt me...make it hurt...I want you to hurt me... fuck me Please!"

Without using his hands Peter ground his cock head against Marcie's open cunt. His manoeuvring was eventually rewarded by his cock sliding into Marcie, penetrating her sopping cunt. The fingers of both his hands sank into the crack of Marcie's ass as he pumped his enormous cock into her pussy. He yanked her forward not only pulling her onto him till their pubic bones met but stretching her ass wide. This was repeated over and over as he fucked her where they both stood. Then he lifted her other leg so that both wrapped around his body. He continued to use both his hips and his grip on her ass to intensify and quicken the ride. His massive cock pounded from tip to base over and over again.

Both couples to Marcies left were fucking as well. Driven on by the squishing fuck sounds, the smells and sights around them. Deborah was being cunt fucked from behind as her partner held her folded body against himself. He fucked quick and hard like a jack rabbit. Graham had his partner coiled around him with her demanding cunt grinding wantonly into his stiff prick, pleading with him to go deeper, deeper, deeper.

Many of the remaining students had their fists wrapped around their cocks or finger fucked themselves as they indulged in the voyeuristic pleasure of the multiple fuck scene enacted before them.

The four couples on display, cursed, screamed and moaned out their lust. A lust that was only enhanced by the intense coupling of a group fuck. Miss Withers allowed them ample time to reach and display their orgasms. She eventually clapped her hands for attention...Untie your partners you four and return to your seats. Practice your knots. Don't dare show up to class unable to tie the basic handcuff knot or I shall demonstrate what real pain is all about. The partners will reverse roles tomorrow so you four be thinking about your bliss or revenge whatever the case may be.

You are all to proceed to "Canes and floggers" your next class, taught by Mr. Samat in room 212. Deborah, you forgot to put your panties back on dear... Let's go... Hurry...Hurry.
 
David let out a groan as he stepped back and slipped out of Allison who herself let out a soft moan as David looked over the back of the woman while he breathed hard and fast, feeling the sweat on his face from such a vigorous workout. To his side Marcie was the one panting and she was slumped forward only being held up by the knot that was holding her wrists together and it took a few minutes before she stood up straight and letting Peter unhook her. David smiled as he watched as Marcie walked on shaky legs back to her desk sitting down hard she slouched in the chair as she got her breathing back to normal.

Marcie rubbed at her wrists, and while the rope didn’t leave any permanent damage there was definitely a red ring around both wrists and as she calmed down she looked around and saw David sitting up front and as Miss Withers announced the end of the class the eight of them who had been chosen stood to get dressed while the rest of the class left to head to the next class and Marcie, David and the rest left a few minutes after them to head down the hallway.

As she walked into an identical room she smiled at the man that stood at the front of the classroom, ‘find a desk, sit down,’ he instructed them as they walked in single file. Most of the desks having already been taken by the rest of the class Marcie found an empty desk near to the front and watched as David headed towards the back of the class and once everyone was seated Mr. Samat walked over and closed the door and began to introduce himself. As he spoke he walked over to his desk and picked up one of the floggers that was on it and Marcie watched him look around the classroom and point ‘thank you for volunteering’ he said to a quick laugh from the classroom as the woman he pointed too smiled and walked to the front of the classroom as Mr. Samat beckoned her.

Still talking Marcie watched as she stood there looking around and eventually Mr. Samat and told her to undress. Naked his volunteer stood there and eventually Mr. Samat turned to her to told her to put her hands at the back of her head and as she looked a little nervous she did so and Marcie and the rest of the classroom watched as the teacher stepped behind her. He didn’t swing hard Marcie noticed as he started to swing the flogger and it would hit her side, as he moved up Marcie saw her reacting more with each strike and then switching to the other side of her body this time his strikes started at her hip and moved down her legs. The classroom watched intently as he moved from one leg to the other, but it was only higher up that she noticeably reacted and when one strike hit her side high up level with her breast did she cry out ‘oww…fuck’, and all of a sudden every strike was met with an audible cry from her. Strikes landed on her breasts and now her cries were almost nonstop. It seemed to Marcie that strikes seemed to me more painful on certain areas of her body, with her breasts and her tummy getting the loudest reaction; still she kept her fingers locked around the back of her head even though Marcie could now see red marks dotted around her body.

At this point Mr. Samat walked around and stood in front of his volunteer and Marcie thought she saw him smile as he looked over his work before once more resuming with the swinging, now the blows were landing on her side and towards her back and the cries continued.
 
"Flogging must be... MUST be beautiful...for the dom and the subs pleasure it must be elegant... beautiful. Our volunteer here is warmed up. You will note that I had a routine, a pattern. You must endeavour to do the same. Avoid the kidneys avoid the face and for now in your learning phase avoid the genitals. Safety first and always safety. The sub must trust you in order to surrender to you.

Now, technique... When you leave here you will display a flawless technique with the flogger; our stock and trade. The hilt he held the flogger between thumb and finger showing the handle and the falls. He ran the leather thongs over his hand. "You will all be given beginners flogger made with soft suede falls. Do not make the mistake of thinking you cannot hurt with this instrument."

He stood sideways and began to create circles. The flogger swished through the air. "Wrists, loose wrists. Let the sub hear it and feel its swish as you approach. He brought the twirling falls to the volunteers bottom. She began to squirm before any contact was made. "She feels the breeze of the falls she hears its whirr. Now we want a tick, tick, tick, tick. You will learn to hit the same spot over and over. It will go from irritating, to painful, to agony if you strike the same spot again and again. Watch her to see how much she can take."

I know the subs among you will be squirming in your seats at this, the swoosh, the tick, the screams are hypnotic..."

"Everyone up and take a flogger off the desk. Pick one with a colour and handle you like. It will be yours until you ever, if you ever decide to move up. But, I guarantee that you can cause any desired effect with this one : it is not the arrow but the indian. Many of you will grow attached to your flogger and never consider abandoning it. I still consider my first flogger as precious."

"Start with circles, big circles, loose wrists. Students about the room began to practice and Samat moved about correcting always with "Loose wrists, big circles, use the entire forearm."

Now move towards a desk or a ledge keep the circles going and listen for the tick, tick, tick, not a thwack or a thunk, tick, tick, tick. Hit the same spot over and over. Take a break if your arm tires then get back at it. Some of you are doing well, very nice.

He pulled some students who were getting proficient over to the volunteer. David and Marcie were both asked to try their hand. There is a sting and there is a flog one is the light tick that you are learning today. The other is a heavy thud like a punch. You will learn to vary these and mix them up like a master... watch the sub they will tell you. You must be observant or you should not ever flog.

Three quarters of the class reached enough proficiency that he paired them up. You must chose someone you do not know. A new partner. Everyone must eventually work with all members of the class. "My name is Jennifer," a pretty elfin girl almost bowed to Marcie. "Will you be my partner?"
 
“Hi Jennifer, I’m Marcie, nice to meet you,” Marcie said, “and yes, I’ll be your partner.” She added with a laugh and as the two of them chatted Mr. Samat walked over to them both.

“Great, now go and pick up a flogger,” He said and indicated the desk at the front of the classroom which a few other students were already gathered around.

Marcie and Jennifer walked over to the desk and as Marcie looked over the assortment of floggers laid out she reached out and picked up one with an orange handle, as she held it she looked up and saw Jennifer reach for one with a purple handle and as they saw they both had chosen one they walked back from the front desk which was now getting more and more crowded towards the door they had just walked through and as Mr. Samat saw they both had chosen their own flogger he walked over towards them.

“Great right now then will you undress please.” He said as he looked at Marcie.

Marcie felt her heart race as she nodded and laying her flogger down on a nearby desk she started to take her clothes off, laying them over the back of the chair of the desk they were standing next too. Shirt over the back, skirt draped over and she looked back at Mr. Samat and then at Jennifer who held the flogger in her hand smiling as she looked over at Marcie.

“Ok, now you remember the position my volunteer was in earlier?” Mr. Samat asked Marcie who nodded and she raised her hands and linked her fingers behind her head as she looked at Jennifer.

***

David glanced over from the front of the classroom as he saw Marcie start to undress, in front of her one of the other students stood holding a purple flogger in her hand and the teacher there was talking to both of them and as he looked back down to the table he reached out for the black flogger but just as he was grabbing it he felt a hand and looked up at the woman across the table from him.

“Oh sorry,” she said with a smile as she took her hand away.

“It’s ok,” David smiled as he let go of the flogger, “you can have it, and I’ll pick another.”

“Oh, really, are you sure?” she asked.

“Definitely. Take it.” He insisted as he reached across the table and picked up the white one.

“Thanks. I’m Sarah. Want to partner up?” Sarah asked.

“Sure. David. I’m David.” David replied as he looked around the room. “Want to go back over there, little less crowded?” He asked indicating towards the back of the room.

Sarah turned around to see where David meant and then nodded, “sure.”

Walking around the table David and Sarah headed over to the corner and as they found themselves some space he put the flogger down as he started to undo his shirt, Sarah doing the same. He noticed Sarah looking over him as he stood there naked, just as he had done with Sarah, as their clothes lay over the back of a nearby chair and the room was filled with the cries from various people. David had already picked up the flogger and held it in his hand with a little smile as he watched Sarah raise her arms behind her head, even before he had swung once he could feel his dick twitching.
 
Anthony Samat had conducted the pre admission interview with David and Marcie. Marcie had captured his interest even then and Samat hoped desperately that the couple would chose to attend St. Edmunds. He ached to have the comely young wife under his sway. He flirted with her during the interview but kept it light so as not to scare off David from enrolling.

Samat was a man of particular tastes and was selective in his obsessions yet he felt one growing for this fetching creature. When she and David walked into his class. It was all he could do to keep his hands off her; still he felt the need to control himself. His desire always expressed itself in dominance in inflicting pain so that it was the ultimate restraint not to chose Marcie as the first volunteer even though he longed to see her flesh respond to his flogger. His desire for her shot directly to his cock.

After Marcie had chosen a partner and chosen a flogger it gave Anthony great satisfaction in demanding that she "undress please." He stood and ogled her blatantly as she striped and bent to fold her clothing. The curve of her ass and the slope of her breasts enflamed his sadistic soul. He demanded that she be the recipient for the first bout of flogging between herself and Jennifer.

He was pleased to see that David had paired up with a stunning blonde. He felt sure there would be competition between Marcie and David... a competition he hoped to capitalize upon. David and Sarah stared openly at each other's nakedness and David's cock thickened at both seeing and being seen. Marcie observed all of this as Samat observed her.

Mr Samat walked around the class instructing the students to use their free hand to stroke and reassure the sub. He spent some time with David and urged him to soothe and fondle Sarah between bouts of flogging. David was achieving the now infamous: tick, tick, tick.,very well and Sarah was crying out at his unerring striking on the same spot over and over. Tears and writhing were followed by David's sensual caress. All under the tutelage of Mr. Samat.

Samat then moved to his real intention. "Jennifer you have to hit the same spot over and over. That will lead to the desired level of pain. Watch carefully." He took the flogger out of Jennifer's hand. He expertly wielded the cat with a hissing sound and a tremendous amount of speed. The ticks were rapid fire and deadly accurate. Sting, sting, sting on the same spot soon became agony and Marcie cried out and wriggled, yet he still struck the exact spot.. When he did relent it was for a short breather and he rubbed her body oscenely with his free hand, exploring and invading her cunt and even her asshole as he breathed into her ear. He fondled her tits. He extolled her beauty. Then he returned to flogging her. He made her dance and twitch to his tick, tick, tick, tune.

The entire class had stopped their exercises and stared at the beautiful scene enacted by Mr. Samat and Marcie...
 
“Very good David,” Mr. Samat said as he stood to the side of him watching.

David paid special attention to the demonstration earlier and now as Mr. Samat stood there he made sure he gave the same spot several hits before changing to a different area, at first it was one side of Sarah’s body, then he switched to the opposite side, he stood far enough back that the tips of the flogger would catch at the sides of her breasts, making her jump out and cry out, then David lowered his swings to around her hip level. Then Mr. Samat had stepped forward and reached out and rubbed at her hip.

“Don’t forget to give her a rest, softly rub at the spots that you hit,” Mr. Samat instructed.

As David stepped up to her he put his hands on Sarah’s thighs, rubbing softly in circles and as he reached up he felt the sides of her breasts and as his fingertips reached further around he felt a hard nipple and as he stepped up closer to reach around and cup her breasts the tip of his hard dick brushed against the back of her thigh. Leaving David and Sarah to it, Mr. Samat had walked off and David had picked up the flogger once more just as he heard Mr. Samat instructing someone else and as he looked over he saw it was Marcie’s new partner.

Marcie gasped anew as Mr. Samat took over, she kept her hands behind her head, her fingers linked tight together but she cried out louder her mouth open and her eyes tight shut as she almost danced on the spot at the flogging she was now expertly receiving from Mr. Samat. When he stopped she found herself breathing hard and opening her eyes she blinked a few times as she felt a hand touching her and then running over her sides and her cries turned into soft sighs as the hand rubbed the now reddened areas. Marcie felt the hand slid around her and then move down, as she felt it she felt her heart start to race and as his fingers plunged down between her legs she almost subconsciously shuffled her feet further apart. A finger pushed into her and she gasped, her mouth falling open as she looked as one by one everyone stopped and turned to look at her, she leaned back and felt Mr. Samat behind her as she let her head fall back as the finger slipped from her pussy to her ass and just as she was enjoying the sensation she felt Mr. Samat step back and before she knew it she felt the flogger once more and jumped at its surprising hit on her skin.

David had noticed others stopping and looking and as he looked over he saw Mr. Samat standing behind Marcie with his hand around her, like the others he stopped too and looked over, the flogger in his hand and as Sarah looked to see why David had stopped she too saw what was happening across the classroom. As David watched his wife getting flogged and then fingered before once more being flogged he suddenly felt a hand touching him and glanced down to see Sarah’s hand wrapped around and slowly stroking his hard dick as they and the rest of the class watched Marcie and Mr. Samat.
 
Situated at the back corner of the classroom Sarah whispered to David undetected by the class who were all captivated by Marcie's exertions.

"Stay still okay.... try and remain still and silent while I jerk you off. It will be fun." Sarah's hand began to quicken the pace and pressure on David's cock. "You like to watch your wife with another man? Look at her press her hips forward, begging for it. How many little orgasms do you think she's had under the master's hands and whip. Look how she is leaning a hip into him trying to rub against his hardon. it turns me on to see her lost in her own lust... with all these people watching her...with you watching her. What a glorious little slut. I want my chance at her. I want to do you and her at the same time." Sarah's hand was now a blur on David's cock. She kept her moans as quiet as she could.

Her other hand had inserted a finger deep in David's ass. She had found and was expertly massaging his prostate gland as she wanked savagely on his steel hard cock. All I need is a crop and the pair of you naked and a set of cuffs. I'm so wet now thinking of it. Feel me... feel my sopping cunt. I will get my wish... you see if I don't. I should tell you that I am Mr. Sturgis wife, his young, trophy wife who gets everything she wants out of him."

Her hands were magic the fiddling with his prostate and the relentless pounding on his cock soon had David shooting cum out and across the classroom floor. "Quiet now... take it like a man. I'm going to milk you and you are going to remain silent and still.

David felt the cum being pulled from his balls. What began as pleasure soon reverted to pain. A pain in his nuts that made his stomach twitch violently. She relented with neither hand and was delighted with his inner struggling.

"I get everything I want David. That is why I married him. I want you two...you two together as my playthings for a night." She plopped her finger out of his ass and released her grip on his cock. "Class is over she whispered." A trail and a puddle of semen covered the floor in front of David's feet. He wondered if he had ever produced so much semen.

Mr. Samat reluctantly slid a probing finger out of Marcie's soaking pussy. "Alright, you are on to the dungeon where a complete introduction to frames, manacles, instruments many and various. All three classes will be there... freshmen, sophomores and seniors. Please take one of the three coloured badges to pin on your shirts. Green indicates that you prefer to be a bottom. Red signifies a preference for topping. Yellow is for the Switches among you.

You will wear these from now on, for the duration of your stay at St.Edmunds...especially during meals and free time...How can we mingle properly if we don't know your colour. I t will assist you as well. All students wear them. Believe me the information comes in handy. The upperclass students will be dying to meet you. So, hurry along... the dungeon is in the basement of the building... Enjoy. I will see you there. The entire school attends dungeon sessions...
 
David gasped and tried to keep watching Mr. Samat and Marcie at the front of the class but Sarah’s hand was making that increasingly hard to accomplish and when he felt her other hand slip over his ass and then a finger press between his cheeks he almost cried out loud, he even shuffled his feet wider apart to make it easier for her finger. Up until this moment only Marcie had ever fingered him, now as he felt Sarah’s finger he felt his dick twitching more and bit his bottom lip as he felt his orgasm rapidly approaching. As he came he looked down and watched as it shot out and in front of him, some of it hitting the back of a nearby chair and his heart racing he looked around as Sarah smiled up at him as he returned his focus back to Marcie.

Marcie too panted, she could feel the wetness on her thighs as finally and with an audible groan she was allowed to lower her hands and arms and she ran a hand over her now reddened body feeling some of it stinging as she touched it. It took a few minutes for her breathing to return and in that time she had returned to her desk and was dressing once more as Mr. Samat ended the class, before leaving she headed back over to the front to pick up her badge, with it came a wrist band for when she was naked so that everyone could still see the color she had chosen. Walking up to the desk Marcie reached out and took one of the green badges, affixing it to her shirt and slipping the matching green wristband over her left wrist before following others and heading out of the classroom.

David dressed and was one of the last to reach the desk as he had stood at the back of the classroom, all three colors were laid out on the desk and as he walked past he reached out and picked up the red badge but as he did he felt a wrist grab at his and he looked up.

“I’m not exactly sure that’s the right color for you David.” Mr. Samat said as he stood there.

David let go of the badge as he pulled his wrist back.

“Here, I think this is more suited to you.” Mr. Samat said as he held out the yellow badge and smiled as David reached out and took it.

“Thank you.” David said as he walked out of the classroom.

The class had reached the dungeon and as Mr. Samat walked in and looked around he smiled. “Good. It looks like we are the first ones to arrive,” he told them all and then looked around. “Sarah. Step forward.”

The others looked around at Sarah and made room for her to walk through the crowd to the front of the class and she stood next to Mr. Samat who smiled at her.

“Undress for me Sarah.” He instructed.

She did so as the rest of the class watched on in silence and naked Mr. Samat guided her back to a X frame that was against the wall behind them.

“Ok first your wrists up please,” Mr. Samat instructed and Sarah had to look up to see where to raise her arms too to align them with the frame and as she did Mr. Samat bucked each wrist in place. “Now your left ankle,” he carried on and as she moved that to its place he secured it too before going to the last ankle and standing up he smiled at Sarah. “Whilst I admit being in situations like we are in may lead to arousal, you need to remember you are in school here and doing something you are not supposed to be doing leads to … punishments.” He said calmly and smiled. “But David sure looked like he enjoyed himself.” He added and turned back around to the rest of the class.

“Jennifer. Marcie.” He called out and beckoned them to the front of the class. “Here you go. Here you go.” He said to each as they stepped forward and handed them one of the floggers he had brought down. “Stand either side of Sarah please.” He instructed and they did so. “Class please know that in this school punishments are given when you step out of line.” He said and most of the others just looked at each other, none of them having a clue why he was talking about punishments except for David who glanced down at the floor. “Now begin.” Mr. Samat said to Jennifer and Marcie and the screams from Sarah filled the dungeon as from both sides she was flogged in front of Mr. Samat and the rest of the class.
 
The sophomores and the seniors heard the unmistakable slashing and screaming of a flogging as they filed down the stairs to the dungeon. They had been eager to see the new recruits all morning and now this alluring sound had them scrambling and shoving as they funnelled through the doors.

A statuesque woman was bound to the X frame and two enticingly petite girls were flogging her violently each one seemed to goad the other into more extreme blows. They circled her like cats and struck repeatedly at her back, buttocks, tits, cunt. The victim cried and begged for mercy, sagging in her restraints and pleading through guttural sobs.

Marcie and Jennifer, lost the reason for the flogging, lost the precision of their blows and were both entranced by the ritual, the circling and the combined effect of their beating. Unpredictably, Sarah, sank into a profound silence and began to moan and roll as if she were in molasses. A thick and dark veil drew over her conscious mind and Sarah floated on waves of sensation. It was a warm bath with all sounds merely echoes and meaningless.

Marcie and Jennifer were both sweating from exertion when Mr. Samat eased the floggers out of their hands. He whispered to them both. Go and hug her, run your hands over her... bring her back gently. Without fully understanding what they were doing the pair stepped up caressing and stoking the larger woman. The three of them huddled together and rocked as one to some internal, shared tempo.

Marcie and Jennifer stroked each other as much as they did Sarah. The assembled school began to applaud yet the three of them were oblivious to that and oblivious to all that surrounded them.

David had no idea what he had just witnessed but marvelled at Marcie's profundity.

Soon afterwards the session became one of introductions and a guided tour of the dungeon. Marcie and David met and flirted with numerous strangers; the interesting and the obvious.

Over in the corner, however, Sarah and Sturgis sat at a crude hewn table heads together. "The little bitches broke me. I did not want to show that side of myself to these people." She stared flatly at Marcie. "She will pay Daniel." She commanded Sturgis. "I will bring her down publicly and you will help me. You see if I don't"
 
Last edited:
At first Marcie gasped and jumped at the screams, eventually she settled down knowing to expect the reaction from Sarah and glancing over at Mr. Samat. After a few minutes he told them to stop while other members of the group were brought forward to move Sarah, unbuckling her and buckling her back up now with her back to the rest of the class and once more Mr. Samat ordered them to flog her and more screams filled the dungeon. By the time he told them to stop once more Marcie’s arm had begun to ache from the constant holding up and swinging, Marcie herself felt like it was quite the workout just doing this and was grateful when finally Mr. Samat told them to stop once more and other members of the class helped them down.

Sarah almost fell into Marcie and Jennifer’s arms as the two of them hugged the naked woman and Marcie could even feel the marks on her body caused by the flogging, Marcie had not even noticed that others had joined them until the applause started and she looked around to see a number of others stood around watching them and smiling, almost apologetically they let go of Sarah and Mr. Samat then took over.

Mr. Samat introduced himself to everyone now and as they walked around the dungeon the whole school would encircled him as he explained each and every item that was in the dungeon. The whole time the group was clothed, except for Sarah, though as Marcie looked over and saw Sarah looking back at her she seemed to have recovered from the earlier flogging, though while she didn’t enjoy it at first she felt excited in the end and as they had been walked around the dungeon she had walked up to David.

“Enjoying yourself so far?” She asked with a smile, having caught a glimpse of him and Sarah in the earlier class.

“Yes,” David nodded. “You?” he asked though as he glanced down he could still see that her semi-hard nipples were pushing through the material on her blouse.

“Yes, yes. My arm aches from all of that, but it was fun.” Marcie said as they moved around the dungeon.

“Hi.” Marcie turned and a tall dark haired man stood to her side.

“Hi. I’m Marcie.” She said as way of an introduction and then glanced back, David was already four or five feet away and in conversation with a woman Marcie had not seen before, perhaps from one of the other classes she thought.

“You were good up there, earlier,” the stranger said as he indicated across the room to the cross and Marcie smiled and nodded.

“Thank you. I kind of got volunteered for all of that, and let me tell you after a while your arm really starts to ache with the constant swinging.” She said and as she spoke she reached up to rub the arm to add to her explanation, before briefly turning away as Mr. Samat started with the next section of the tour.

“I didn’t catch your name.” Marcie asked as Mr. Samat fell silent and she looked up at the man next to her.
 
Back
Top