A Squeaky Clean B-Hole w/out Bleaching??

NadiaorNice

Virgin
Joined
Nov 27, 2012
Posts
2
Does anybody have any tricks of the trade that they'd be willing to share on a non-bleaching alternative to keeping a butthole one squeaky clean skin tone?

I do this weird thing, (I know,) where I'll bend over and crack my ass open in front of a mirror to masturbate the reflection of my butt cheeks and butthole. I know it's weird, but watching my butthole winking at me in the mirror while I'm masturbating really gets me off for some reason. However, being that I am a somewhat fair skinned gal, sometimes, I notice that the contrast in colors of skin tone of just my butt to that of my butthole is fairly punctuated.

I would like a uniform skin color for in and around my butt without any cosmetic surgery or bleaching. Does anybody have any tips they could share on how they keep their butthole looking a squeaky clean color without bleaching?

Thanks!
 
  1. Wear dark sunglasses - it will all look the same - I suppose
  2. get a tinted mirror
  3. if you are winking in the bathroom - turn the hot tap on - make it nice and steamy
  4. fake tan
  5. roll in the dirt for a while
  6. Oh fuck it, I'm running out of suggestions
  7. Nope - one more - get some typing white out and just paint it on the target area - mirror or elsewhere.
 
I'm very interested to see the responses... Good question.
 
I'm no expert in this area at all, but perhaps you could apply some liquid foundation - in a color that matches the surrounding skin - to the dark winky region. Just make sure to remove it post-rub-out, as you don't want any skin colored skidders in the ginch.

You could also strategically place a small photo of an ideally colored "B-hole" on the mirror, over the spot where you would normally see your own, as you are bent over and spreading the cheeks. I know, not the best suggestion as it doesn't wink, and unless you're still, will appear to move around. There is nothing stroke-worthy about a non-winky butt-hole on your inside thigh. :(
 
Not done - not done

Just try looking forward in life instead of up your own arse :D

I can't take this seriously - really - and he's masturbating to his own anus.

Got IT!!! - take a photo - photoshop it - and gaffa tape that babe over the offending area.
 
Not done - not done

Just try looking forward in life instead of up your own arse :D

I can't take this seriously - really - and he's masturbating to his own anus.

Got IT!!! - take a photo - photoshop it - and gaffa tape that babe over the offending area.

She is a fair-skin girl. She says so in the first post. And she said B-Hole. A man who bends over to j/o to the site of his own bum would not say B-Hole. You could ask pmann to confirm this - his posting today in the Asshattery thread tells me he may have some insight into these things. **just havin a piss pmann, just havin a piss

Nothing wrong with a woman liking to look of her own bum. She could have a fantabulous bum. She could have a bum you'd want to look at too.
 
What's in the water here today? Must be some kind of poison. I've been trying to poison somebody but not anyone here.

This thread is just amazing. I masturbate a lot. And sometimes the thing that triggers my masturbation is interesting. A butterfly or the winds or nice shoes or a big bonus check it work. But not once has my own asshole been my muse.
 
She is a fair-skin girl. She says so in the first post. And she said B-Hole. A man who bends over to j/o to the site of his own bum would not say B-Hole. You could ask pmann to confirm this - his posting today in the Asshattery thread tells me he may have some insight into these things. **just havin a piss pmann, just havin a piss

Nothing wrong with a woman liking to look of her own bum. She could have a fantabulous bum. She could have a bum you'd want to look at too.

I'm tired of everyone taking a piss on pmann.
 
I don't know - odds are it is still going to be a he. They even got a little excited typing up their own profile bio.
 
Bleachy smelling huh? Hve you got a little problem you need to make a thread about pmann?
shrugs.gif

No problem here. Is it a problem for you?
 
I wonder if you repeatedly use a flashbulb on your anus if it would lighten the skin pigment. Try that, and let us know.
 
There's nothing you can do but soap and water. Bleach is out of the question. This one part of the body you'd want to stay clear of any body modification. Some things are better left alone.
 
I'd like to propose a mechanism by which the skin around the anus becomes hyper-pigmented. Firstly, the skin is not 'dirty' - it just has higher levels of melanin due to friction caused by every single bowel movement you have ever had in your life. This is what gives it its clean, natural hue. Definitely use soap and water - and maybe there might be some kind of relatively anus-safe makeup out there... (ask about its safety on mucosal membranes) but I'd really advise that you accept your anus for what it is and what it does for you, rather than focus on how brown it's gotten as a result of what it does for you. After you've washed it gently and thoroughly with soap and lots of water, what is left is just your clean, natural skin. Best of luck! :)
 
You know those bleaching trays you use to whiten your teeth? It clearly states on the back of the package that you can also use it for, and I quote, "aesthetic sphincter enhancements". You would of course just apply the bleaching jell directly to the anal orifice, no need to install the trays too, unless that will enhance your masturbatory pleasure.
 
You know those bleaching trays you use to whiten your teeth? It clearly states on the back of the package that you can also use it for, and I quote, "aesthetic sphincter enhancements". You would of course just apply the bleaching jell directly to the anal orifice, no need to install the trays too, unless that will enhance your masturbatory pleasure.

I've no interest in bleaching my arse, but I do have those whitening things and I'm totally going to read the package now... That would be too good
 
There's some information at http://puckerup.com/2002/01/06/brown-eyed-susan/, which lists skin "bleaching" agents, and the list does not include actual bleach. One ingredient is hydroquinone, which used in many photography film developers. An internet search of "hydroquinone skin bleach" shows several non-presciption products. I know that you mentioned that you were looking for non-bleaching solutions, but I haven't heard of any.
 
you were looking for non-bleaching solutions, but I haven't heard of any.

Hey - we have mentioned heaps here in the last day.

Hmm, there is a word for people who judge on the colour of skin. I'm so sorry for the OP that they can't have a meaningful relationship with their anal sphincter while they retain such unenlightened values. (Hmm in this case is that actually unlightened?)
 
Best question ever.

How about sunbeds plus specially adapted trousers to tan the rest of your arse so it's rim - coloured?
 
There's nothing you can do but soap and water. Bleach is out of the question. This one part of the body you'd want to stay clear of any body modification. Some things are better left alone.

Says the man with the little boy penis avatar.
 
Hmm, there is a word for people who judge on the colour of skin.

I know. I have a dream that one day dark buttholes and light buttholes will be able to be judged for what's inside, not the colour of their skin.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top